Sequel: Leah Imprints

I Exist; This Is My Story -Rachel Black

Somebody to Love

Paul's P.O.V.

I finished patrolling and went to the beach. I transformed in the bushes and put my shorts on. I needed a splash, only God knows how much we stink running for a couple of hours; it's the downside of being a werewolf, you always smell like a dog. I looked around the scenery, even with the gray clouds, La Push was beautiful.

I felt somebody looking at me, more like a stare actually. I turned around a saw a girl; I didn't have the time to see her eyes because she quickly avoided my gaze. I don't know why but she looked awfully familiar. I saw her blush the most beautiful shade of pink I'd ever seen.

She slowly raised her head and as our eyes locked together time froze. For a fraction of a second I didn't know what was happening but just as fast my mind gave me the answer: I found my imprint.

I felt like if I was in a trance and a strong pull towards her, I started walking towards her and she started walking towards me.

"Where are you going?" I heard her friend say, but she didn't pay attention, she just kept walking. When we finally reached each other I realized that I wanted to hold her forever in my arms and never let go.

"I had been waiting for you." I said trying to transmit all my feelings towards he in just those little words. "What is your name?" I asked.

"Rachel, Rachel Black. Yours?" That is why she seemed familiar, she is Jacob's older sister who is in town visiting.
"Paul."
♠ ♠ ♠
Paul sounds like a softy, and he is one, he just hides it really well.

Sorry for taking so long to update. Song of the hour: Somebody to Love by Queen

Please comment and subscribe.