‹ Prequel: Seize The Day
Status: Complete

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

((30))

Everything was foggy.

I felt like my head was splitting in two and I tried to grab it but found that I couldn't move my arms.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

My arms and legs were tied to each post of my bed.

I looked down at myself and saw blood on my chest.

Probably dripped down from my head which I know was bleeding.

That wasn't the only thing though.

I had been stripped down to my bra and panties.

I started to panic.

I started pulling at my restraints and looking around.

I couldn't make much noise because there was a gag in my mouth keeping me from making a peep.

I looked around, my eyes wide with fear as I saw Tyler making his way into my room.

He was holding a packet of frozen carrots against his nose.

He pulled it away and I could see the dried blood from under his nose.

Tears were spilling from my eyes and I couldn't believe that all of this was happening.

I never in a million years thought things would get this bad.

"I forgot you pack a punch." Tyler said with a slight smile.

I continued to shake my arms and legs, trying my hardest to break free from my restraints.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'm not mad. I scared you and it's totally understandable. But I'll let you make it up to me." He said, a disgusting smile going across his face as he looked up and down my body.

I started shaking my head fervently.

This is not happening!

This is not happening!

I kept saying this to myself but I was still in the same situation.

Tyler came and laid next to me, his head resting on my chest.

I cringed as his flesh pressed against mine.

"You. Are. So. Beautiful." Tyler said, pressing a kiss across my chest after each word.

I started crying, not being able to control it any longer.

Tyler looked up at me.

"If I take this off of you, do you promise not to scream?" Tyler asked me.

I nodded and Tyler slowly took off the gag.

I coughed uncontrollably when the gag was finally off and discarded on the floor.

I looked up at Tyler and tried to scoot farther away but Tyler wrapped his arm around my torso and pulled me closer.

"Please don't do this Tyler." I begged.

Tyler smiled and kissed my forehead.

"We belong together. It's about time you came to terms with it." Tyler told me.

I started crying as Tyler climbed on top of me so he was straddling my waist.

"Please. Please Tyler. Don't do this. I know you don't want to hurt me." I begged him.

"Oh I'm not gonna hurt you baby. I'm going to do everything but." He said with a smile.

I started crying and thrashing again as Tyler got off of me and stood next to my bed, slowly taking off his clothes.

As each piece of clothing fell to the ground, more tears spilled from my eyes.

"Tyler please." I pleaded.

All he did was smile and drop his jeans to the ground.

I closed my eyes tightly as Tyler climbed back on top of my and I could feel his erection pushing against the barrier of my panties.

The tears spilled faster now and I didn't move, didn't make a sound.

He wouldn't get anything else from me.

Not a reaction, not a sound.

Nothing.

Tyler's fingertips slipped into the waist band of my panties and he slowly started to pull them down.

He seemed to be taking his sweet time, not caring about how much pain I was in right now.

My panties were almost all the way down when Tyler's weight suddenly disappeared from on top of me.

I opened my eyes and saw Tyler on the ground, crouched in a fetal position as Brian stood over him, kicking him over and over and over again.

I cried in relief that Brian was there.

I had never felt safer in my life.

When Tyler fell unconscious, Brian ran over to me.

"Oh baby. Oh God Cynthia." He exclaimed as he pulled my panties back up and started working on my restraints.

"I'm, I'm, I'm so---- so, so glad you're here." I cried.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here now baby. Shhh." Brian soothed.

The restraints were finally off and Brian pulled me tightly against his chest.

He grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around my naked body, never once letting me go.

I took in his scent as I pressed my face into his chest.

I had never been so happy to see him before.

"You, you saved me." I cried against his chest.

"I'm so sorry baby. I was gonna surprise you. We got home early and I stopped by to check on Sasha and Jonathan. She told me about what's been going on and that she hadn't heard from you today. I knew something was wrong and I rushed over here." Brian explained.

All I did was sniffle, not able to do much else.

"I'm sorry I was so late." Brian murmured.

"It's okay. You're here now. That's all I care about." I stuttered, pressing my face against his chest.

After all the chaos of the day, just listening to his heart beat was enough to get me to fall asleep right in his arms.

He's the love of my life.

He makes me feel safe.

And that is never going to change.