Status: Comments makes updates faster! :D

Let Me Get This Straight, I Switched Places With WHOM!?

Chapter 1: I wish I wish

I could really use a dream or a genie or a wish to
go back to a place much simpler than this


“Why won’t you fucking talk you worthless trash!”
My father slurred as he kicked my aching stomach, sending a painful wave through out my body. But I didn’t scream, I didn’t beg him to stop. I didn’t cry. No. I can take it.
I coughed up some blood and glared at him. I was lying on the living room floor drowning in a pool of my own blood. I felt sick. So sick. I hate when people hit me. But what can I do to stop them? What?

My body was covered in so many scars and bruised it wasn’t even funny. Actually it wasn’t funny at all. I couldn’t take this much pain. It was killing me. Everyday of my life.
My skin was blood red; literally due to my fathers constant sever beatings.

Sometimes I feel like I can’t take it. I hate when people hit me, abused me: at school and at home. It just proves how stupid, pathetic and useless I really am.
I was drowning in a pool of my own blood and my father beatings weren’t helping
“Wha cha’ lookin’ at, huh, boy?!” my father wailed at me. I hate him. No, I despise him with every bone in my body.

I glared at him with all the hate in the world. He just laughed and picked me up by my shirt and threw multiple painful punches at my abdomen.
I held in a cry. I can’t cry. No. I won’t cry especially not to him. He’ll never see me cry, not ever.

“Still not talkin’ huh!” he seethed “I’ll fix that”. I wide smirked implanted it self on his face. My eyes widens. No, No. Please no.

I knew what coming next. I’ll be lucky if he goes easy on me.

-----------------------------------------------

I whimpered as I felt the pain in my body. But it was a pain that I was use to.
I was laying on my back on the middle of my bedroom floor, not moving a muscle. It would hurt if I did.

I stared out the window looking at the stars. I like stars. They’re bright, beautiful, everybody loves them and they won’t hurt you or call you names.
They aren’t people and that’s what I mostly love about them.

Since I might be here for a while let me introduce myself. My name is Juan-Carols Molina and its pronounced Won-Carlos Mo-lee-nah. I’m 15 years old and in high school, obviously.

I’m a mute. No seriously I haven’t talked since I was 2 years old, don’t ask why though.
I have a mom who is the absolute best and I have a dad who constantly beat the living crap out of me. I also have two best friends: Kyle and Teddy, but they use me also, taking advantage of me, making me do their homework, getting me in trouble for them, getting me to do stuff for them and ect. Sometimes I question why I hang out with them.

But that’s only half of it. At school I’m just little pathetic useless Juan-Carlos. Although I get straight As in every class and 50% smarter than the other kids they still think I’m pathetic.

Why? I don’t know really. I think it’s because I’m mute and I don’t act like them, talk like them or even dress like them. I was never good with people. Ever. Sometimes I wish I could be somebody else. You know be someone else, have another life. Actually be someone instead of pathetic, little, useless Juan-Carlos. But that’ll never happen. No. Not as long as ninjas don’t wear miniskirts.
Okay that didn’t make sense but whatever.

Just then my cell phone ring. Probably my mom. I sighed and got up. A wave of pain shot through my body, but like I said before I’m use to it. I stumbled over to my bed grabbed my phone.

I flipped it open and put in on speaker phone while sitting on the bed.

Immediately my mom’s voice rang through.

“Hey there sweetie. I’m, just calling to tell you I’ll be home later”

I tapped on the phone to let her know I was listening.

“Okay then honey. Momma loves you, bye”

I flipped the phone off, I laid on my bed staring at the stars. If only my mom know what really happens to me when she’s not home. She has know idea. By the time she gets here, I’ll be all cleaned up and the mess downstairs will be cleaned up too. And it’ll be like nothing ever happen.

Even though it did.

I sighed and just when I was about to close my eyes noticed a shooting star. I jumped to my feet, which caused me to cringed at the pain in my body. But I shook it away and went to look at it.

I leaned against the window ceil. I was mesmerized by it. I’ve never seen a shooting star before. It was beautiful, a bright glowing orange color. It was big and beautiful.

If only I could make a wish out of it. Not that it would matter, my life would never change. But what’s the harm, it’s not like my wish will come true.
It’s just a huge piece of space rock.

Slowly I closed my eyes.

I wish, I wish I could be someone else. I wish that I didn’t have to be pathetic little Juan-Carlos anymore. I wish that I didn’t live this awful life.
I wish that I was special.

I opened my eyes back up to reveal that the shooting star already flew pass.

Nothing is gonna change. Nothing.

I inwardly sighed and walked over to my bed. I laid flat on it and for some reason I felt tired.

My eyelids became heavy and wouldn’t stay open. Slowly I fell asleep.

I wish I wish.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I made like 9 freakin versions of this chapter. I couldn't picked one that I like the best so I just chose a random one.
-------------------------------
Juan-Carlos-Is my wish gonna come true?
Me-I honest don't know.
Juan-Carlos-Aren't you the author?
Me- yes! What's your point?
Juan-Carlos- -__- never mind.