Status: Comments makes updates faster! :D

Let Me Get This Straight, I Switched Places With WHOM!?

Chapter 4: Hello Fascination

I've got some intuition,
or maybe Im superstitious
But I think you're a pretty sweet pill
that Im swallowing down


Panicked I say "Come in"

I heard chuckling and shuffling behind the large marbled door. A moment later the door opened up revealing a pair of beautiful golden brown eyes and a gorgeous mop of brown hair.

"JACEY!!" I was suddenly attacked......in a bare huge :)

"OH JACEY DARLING I MISSED YOU" the guy hugging me said as his hands tightens around me. I felt like I was suffocating. Seriously what is with this hug?

"Kyle! Get off of him. He's suffocating" Some guy said aggravated.

The guy hugging me let go with a pout. He turned behind him and poked out his tongue at some other guy "Blake you meanie. Jacey's mine and you know it" he said.

The guy I’m guessing to be Blake glared playfully at him and pried him off of me.

Who are these guys? There were about 3 of them. The one that was hugging me is Kyle, the one behind him I think is Blake and there was one more, a boy leaning on the doorframe. But for some reason he was wearing a white hospital mask! Why?

"Hey. Jacey, Maria said you better get ready for your photo shoot or else”
The guy, Kyle said sitting down on the bed next to me.

I’m so confuse, whose Maria? Who are they?

“Whose Maria?’ I voiced. I probably sounded dumb.

Kyle laughed “Don’t tell me you forgot that evil betch of a manager”
Manager? Oh, I get it my modeling manager.

“No….” I say.

Kyle laughed again and took out a lighter and started playing with it. “Unicorns are AWESOME!” He said randomly.

Okay….weird.

“Seriously, Maria wants you dressed and downstairs in 10” that Blake guy said apathetically. He’s voice was much, much deeper than mine and he was freakishly taller than me, that Kyle guy and even that weird dude in the hospital mask.

“Okay” I said. I still couldn’t get use to this. Who are they? Are they my friends? I never had actual friends before. The friends I had were always using me, teasing me and spreading nasty rumors about me. They were as bad as the jocks that beat me up everyday.

“We’ll be downstairs” Blake said grabbing Kyle off the bed and hulled him towards the door. “You guys go on, I’ll stay here with Jacey” The guy in the hospital masked said.
Blake shrugged. “Bye Jacey-Kins, I’ll miss you” Kyle said giggling like an idiot. Blake shook his head as if thinking that Kyle is a moron.

They both made their way out the door. As soon as they left the guy in the hospital masked came closer to me. He had this weird look in his eyes. Soon he was standing right in front of me staring. “What?” I said feeling uncomfortable under his gaze. His eyes sparked and he leaned down right in front of my face.

O.o

He was WAY too close for comfort.

“I know your secret” he whispered, and again his blue eyes sparkled.
I gape at him. What secret? What’s he talking about?

“I know your secret” he said again amused, as he looked me straight in the eye. His eyes were this unreal color of blue. They were BEAUTIFUL mesmerizing. I felt a slight blush spread across my cheeks.

And again his eyes sparkled. Who is this guy?
“You can call me Gwen”

Huh? What? Did I say that out loud?

“No. You didn’t”

What the? Is he reading my mind?

“Maybe, I am”

Okay, I’m getting freaked out. Who is this guy? Is he really reading my mind? Does he know? How is he reading my mind? Are unicorns real?

Okay that last one didn’t make any sense. But seriously who is this guy?
“Like I said, you can call me Gwen” He said, he had this amused/excited tone in his voice: like he was enjoying this.

I was about to say something, when the door burst open making us both jump surprised. Okay what now?

Both of us snapped our head to the door way. There stood a woman in a pink and black business suit. Maybe that’s Maria?

“Jacey!! What are you doing playing around with your little friends? We don’t have time for this, the photo shoot starts in 10 minutes! So get your ass dressed and downstairs NOW!!!” The woman screeched.

I flinched when she said ass. I hate that word.

Me and that, that Gwen guy just stared at her, unable to give a response.

“NOW! I said!” Shish! Her voice is like nails on a chalk board.
I bolted up away from that Gwen guy and ran straight into the bathroom.SCARED Hastily I brushed my teeth, fixed that crazy spiked up hair, put on some deodorant and cologne and raced out the bathroom and into the huge sized walk in closet.

I picked and stripped on random clothes and hoped it looked good. After putting on a random sneaker I watzed back in the room. The Crazy Yelling Lady, yea that’s what I’m gonna call her from now on was still standing by the door with this impatient, furious look on her face. And that Gwen guy was sitting on my bed looking freaked out as I was.

I guess Crazy Yelling Lady scared him too.

“Good. You’re ready. Let’s go” Crazy Yelling lady said cold heartily and walked out the room. I was about to follow when I felt my wrist being grabbed.

My head snapped to that Gwen guy. “What? What is your problem?” I said harshly.

He just laughed. “I know you’re secret” he said again in a seductive voice “and I like it” and with that he pealed off the hospital mask slightly and leaned in to me.

WHOA! To close! To close! To close to my mouth!

My eyes widens as I felt his lips brush against mine. I couldn’t process what just happened. What did happen?

His…lips…against…mine? He….He…was…kissing me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for commenting-
Holly.Is. Awkward
-----------

EEEEEEEEEP! Juan-Carlos just got kissed! O.o

Commment!? Tell me what you think!

Comment! don't be a silent reader! :)