Status: need new second author

I Wish You Would Know

In Love With My Best Friend

I laid there in my bed crying. Why me? Why couldn't I have a normal life? I needed to get out of here. I'm tired of being raped by my own father. I continued to cry. I didn't even want to be laying in my bed right now. I slowly got up and groaned at the pain that shot through me. I looked on the floor for my clothes. After about two minutes of searching for my clothes I found them and put each article of clothing on. I walked over to my closet and got my hoodie and put it on also. I grabbed my bag for school and dumped out everything. I walked back to my closet and packed some shirts and another hoodie. I walked to my dresser and packed a few pairs of jeans. I grabbed my iPod and shoved it in my jeans pocket and slipped my shoes on. I grabbed my bag and zipped it up and put the shoulder strap over my right shoulder. I walked to the window and slowly opened it. I climbed out and dropped the few feet to the ground. I then quickly started running to my best friend's house that was a few streets away.

Kyle is my best friend and even knows what I go through. He has never told anyone about what my dad does to me and I'm thankful for that. He's always there for me when I need him so that is why I'm running to his house. His life isn't the best either. His parents are always drunk. His father sometimes abuses him but it barely bothers Kyle anymore.

I see Kyle's house so I start walking. His room is on the bottom floor so all I have to do is walk to the window and knock. I knock quietly and soon he is at the window opening it.

"Hey Max. What are you doing here?" he asks tiredly.

I climb through the window and hug him. "My dad..."

Kyle understood why and hugged me back. I had started to cry so Kyle was wiping the tears away. He let go of me and I silently put my bag on the floor. He was walking back to his bed so I followed. He got under the covers and I slid in beside him. He was laying on his back so I put my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

The next morning I woke up and found that Kyle wasn't with me. I sat up and looked around the room. I didn't see him so I laid back down and close my eyes. Within a few minutes I heard the bedroom door open. I quickly sat up to see who it was. It was Kyle and I smiled.

"Morning Max." Kyle said to me and smiled.

"Morning." I replied back.

I looked at him and smiled more. His black hair was all messed up. His blue eyes were bright as usual. He had no shirt on and was wearing Sponge Bob boxers. He looked gorgeous.

"What?" he asked and looked at me with a confused look.

I felt my face turn red and I looked down. "Nothing" I mumbled.

I heard him walk over to the bed and I felt the bed sink down some where he sat at.

"Max? What's wrong?" he asked.

I didn't answer and I kept my head down. I heard him sigh. He then put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up so that I was looking at him.

"Don't lie. You can trust me." Kyle told me.

"It's nothing." I told him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah."

He just kept looking at me. Then he did something that I didn't expect. He kissed me. At first I was shocked but then I started to kiss back. I felt him smile and then pull back.

"So there is nothing wrong?" he asked once again.

I felt my face turn red. "Nope." I told him.

He smirked and then kissed me again. His lips were so soft and warm against mine and I smiled. I was actually kissing my best friend. I've kind of always had a crush on him but I never said anything. He pulled back once again. I groaned.

"What's wrong now?" he asked smirking.

I glared at him and then tried to kiss him but he got up. I groaned once again. He just stood there smirking.

"I'm hungry. I think I'll go get something to eat." he told me then walked out of the room.

I sighed and got off the bed and walked to the kitchen where he was. 'Damn Kyle.' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? I might rewrite this chapter since I kept getting bothered and it's loud in my house.