Disguises

Greyson.

“The fuck is up with that look?” Tony asks, eyeing the soft smile on my face. Before he has time to follow my gaze, I turn to him and let out an embarrassed chuckle.

“Nothing,” I reply with an impish grin, scratching the back of my skull and praying he doesn’t realize that I was staring like a love struck imbecile at Vee, who still looks adorable with that new hair cut of his. I think he’s feeling a little self-conscious about it though by the way he was tugging at it just a second ago. To be honest, I think he looks hot. I want to jump him so bad.

“Uh huh.” Tony shakes his head and sighs. “Whatever man, lets just get to class.”

I follow Tony to our first period class and the day just feels so damn long. By the end of third period I’m about ready to bang my head off the desk. I don’t know why but I’m just incredibly bored for some reason. I have the urge to get up and move, to go do something other than sitting here and learning about such useless shit.

Sighing, I place my head on the desk. The teacher is talking but his voice isn’t reaching my ears. I’m looking out the window, staring at nothing particular until the bell rings. I bolt out of my seat before Tony has any time to grab me and I head out into the hall.

Shit. I really don’t feel like going to fourth. I think I’ll just skip. Biting my lip, I pull out my cell as I sneak my way up to the school rooftop. Once up there, I send a text to Vee, asking him to skip along with me. I just want to see him.

I can’t help but feel incredibly happy that Vee and Tyler broke up. I know that makes me such an asshole but damn…it is great he doesn’t have a boyfriend around him anymore. I wasn’t sure how long I could put up with my Vee having a boyfriend. It makes me unbelievably jealous.

Just as I’m thinking that the door leading to the rooftop opens and the boy I’ve been thinking about just seconds ago appears. He smiles at me and I give him one of my own.

“Hey,” Vee says, taking a seat beside me. Our arms brush and I feel this tingling sensation run through my veins. It makes my insides squirm. “What’s up? You hardly ever skip. Don’t tell me you’ve finally come to the dark side!?”

I laugh and gently nudge Vee’s shoulder with my own. “Shut up…I just wanted to skip. Is it that hard to believe?”

“Yes.”

I roll my eyes. I’m not really sure how long Vee and I sit on the rooftop and talk. It only feels like a few minutes until I hear the sound of the bell and cars leaving. Both Vee and I stand up to look down at the student parking lot. We must have been up here longer than I thought.

I whistle. “Wow, I didn’t realize we skipped the entire day.”

Vee shrugs. “It’s fine. It was just one day. Don’t let it shock you, Grey.”

“Shut up,” I pout. “I don’t stick that close to the rules.”

Vee giggles and I have this overwhelming desire to kiss him. He just looks so freaking adorable. I don’t even realize that my hand has reached up and curled itself into his hair until I feel one of his hands pressing against my chest, the other is on my waist. I lean in slowly so that he has time to push me away if he really wants to.

Before I know it my lips are on his. The kiss only lasts a few seconds, it’s short and sweet but my heart is still pounding at a thousand miles an hour. How one kiss could make my entire body shiver, I don’t know. When we pull apart, Vee’s cheeks are tinted red and I’m sure I’m no better. Biting my lips, I avert my eyes and ask, “Do you…want to come over?”

Vee hesitates for a moment before smiling. “Ok.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and it sucks
I'm sorry but I really had no idea what to write.

Comment&Subscribe?