Status: Finished

Rescue Me

I really hate being on the bus.

“Here, you can use my laptop if you want,” Georg said, handing my his device.

“Thanks,” I smiled shyly at him and took his laptop.

“5 minutes guys!” a man said, peeking his head inside of the room before closing the door behind him.

“You sure you'll be okay here alone?” Tom asked as he came and sat down next to me.

“I will, Tom,” I chuckled. “You don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine here.”

“But I am worrying,” he said, looking at me as I turned on Georg's laptop. “I don't like the fact that you're going to be alone in here,” he sincerely said.

“I'll be fine,” I smiled at him.

“I can always ask someone from the merchandise crew we met earlier to come and keep you company,” my best friend said, still looking at me.

“No, I'm sure they have work to do and all,” I said as I looked back at Tom.

“Oh come on, Kaydene!” Tom begged. “If you want, I can only ask Laila to come here. I'm sure you'll get along with her,” he gave me a begging smile.

“Why do you care so much if I stay here alone?” I asked him, chuckling.

“Because that's how it is. I'll tell Laila to come when I'll see her,” he didn't gave me time to reply, he simply got up from the couch and walked out of the green-room with the other guys. The show was about to start soon.

I sighed and looked back at the screen of Georg's laptop. His background image was a picture of him and his girlfriend. They really looked cute together. She was really pretty and she really seemed nice. I wonder why she's not on tour with us though. If she is, I wonder why the boys didn't presented us earlier today.

Clicking on the Safari icon, I waited for it to load and wrote the Facebook address in the bar. I logged on in my account and noticed that my relationship statues was still 'In a relationship'. I quickly went to my relationships settings and changed it.

After a few minutes of being on Facebook, I received four notifications. I clicked on them and noticed that four of my friends liked my new activity; Kaydene went from being “in a relationship” to being “single”.

I chuckled, knowing that they really liked it. No one of my family or of the minimum of friends I had liked Alec. Each and one of them told me that he wasn't good for me. I didn't believe them with is why I stopped talking to them. I did started to believe what they were saying after he first hit me.

I regret not believing them sooner.

“Hi,” I suddenly heard. I quickly tore my gaze away from the laptop screen and looked at the door to see Laila standing there.

“Hi,” I said and gave her a smile.

“Tom told me I should keep you company,” she said and sat next to me on the couch.

“You don't have to if you don't want to,” I said, quietly.

“No it's okay,” she smiled. “I thought that maybe we could talk and get to know each other.”

“Sure,” I told her, logging off of Facebook. “But Tom told me to stay in here, that I couldn't go anywhere else.”

“It's okay,” she smiled. “There's a small TV in the back of the room where we can see the guys play. Maybe next time I can talk to Tom and ask him if I can bring you to see the concert from near the stage,” she winked at me, smirking. “It's awesome!”

“Okay,” I said, giving her a smile.

“So, tell me how Tom and you met,” she told me, smiling.

“You really want to know?” I asked and chuckled as she nodded.

----------

“Kaydene?” I heard Tom say as the door of the green-room opened.

“Yeah?” I asked, looking over at him. He simply smiled and entered the room with the boys following behind. They all walked over to the fridge and grabbed some water bottles.

“Did you look at the show?” he asked, breathless as he finished drowning his first water bottle.

“A little,” I said, giggling.

“A little?” He asked, confused and looked next to me to see Laila.

“Yeah, we got to know each other more than watching the show,” she answered.

“Sorry,” I told him, chuckling.

“It's all good,” He smiled. “I'm glad you made a friend.”

“Kaydene's really nice,” Laila said, smiling. I smiled back. “I'll go now. The guys probably needs my help,” she got up from the couch and handed out her hand for me to shake it.

“Here, I'll walk you to the door,” Tom said and led her out of the green-room.

“Thanks for you laptop,” I told Georg as he approached me, with a bottle of water in his hands.

“No problem,” he smiled.

“The show was so awesome, Kay!” Bill said, excitedly as he stood next to me. “The fans were screaming like crazy, the energy on stage was wicked and we totally killed it,” he said, clapping his hands happily.

I laughed and nodded my head. “Yeah, I saw some parts of it,” I told him. “It seemed really awesome. And the special effects are really cool!”

“I know right?!” Bill said, grinning and went over to the food table.

After a moment of sitting on the couch alone, Tom came back in the room and sat down next to me.

“What took you so long?” I asked him.

“I talked to Laila,” He said, grabbing some fruits from Bill's plate.

“Okay guys we're ready to leave the venue, come on!” David said after an hour of hanging out in the room. We had to wait until all the fans were out of the venue so we could leave.

Grabbing our things, we all got up and left the green-room.

“The show was great,” I told Tom as we walked side-by-side, behind the group of people.

“You mean, I was great,” He gave me that famous smirk of his which made me roll my eyes and slap his arm playfully.

“You're so full of yourself,” I said, laughing.

“Why wouldn't I be? I mean come on! I'm the famous Tom Kaulitz,” He said, still smirking. Again, I rolled my eyes and hit his arm playfully as we entered the tour bus.

“How about we party?” Georg asked, smiling widely with a bottle of Vodka in his hands.

“No!” Jost said. “We have to get up early in the morning,” He said, which made everyone groan. “Like I said last night, you guys can party tomorrow night because there's no concert on Tuesday.”

“Ugh,” Georg said, putting the bottle away.

“Now everyone should take showers, do whatever, ad go to bed. Goodnight,” With that, he walked upstairs and left us alone.

“I'm calling the shower first!” Tom exclaimed, which made everyone groan. He simply smiled, proud of himself. “And you,” he turned around and pointed at me. “you're sleeping in my room,” he started to walk towards his room so I followed him, close behind.

“No, I'm not,” I said, confused.

“Kaydene, please don't start again,” Tom said, as he took a pair of clean boxers. “We both know how much you didn't slept well when you slept in the bunks so you're sleeping in my bed.”

“Will you be there?” I asked, quietly, after a few seconds of silence.

“Only if you want me to,” he said, in the same tone as mine.

“Okay,” I said, nodding. “You know how much I feel safe when you're there, right?” I asked him, wrapping my arms around my tiny body.

“Of course I do,” he smiled and slowly walked over to me. My heart began to race rapidly, not knowing what was coming next. But of course Tom did nothing more than just wrap his long arms around me, giving me a tight hug.

“Good,” I smiled and hugged him back. “Now go take your shower, you smell,” I said, pushing him away.

“Says who,” he said, eying me. We both laughed as we walked out of his room. “Kaydene's using the shower after me!” he called out, before closing the door behind him. I chuckled lightly and grabbed some clothes from my bag.

“I really hate being on the bus,” Bill whined. “Now I have to wait to go shower.”

“You can go after Tom if you want,” I said, sitting next to him.

“No, it's okay,” he smiled. “I'll go after you. Just make sure to leave some hot water for me,” he smirked and got up form the chair, to go upstairs, towards his room.

I smiled lightly and waited alone for Tom to come out of the shower, with my clothes in my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it :D

Comment with your thoughts, yeah ? ^^