Status: Finished

Rescue Me

Keep an eye on her.

It's been about a week since the incident with Tom, back in France. The next morning of the incident, I woke up and Tom was sitting on the bed, besides me. Bill had call Tom so he could come over and explained him everything. Tom apologized and of course I forgave him. He's my best friend and he's practically the only person I have left.

Seeing that it has been a week, we were out of France, landing in Italy. We'll be staying here for two days which isn't leaving us much time to visit the country but it was still nice to be here. I loved traveling with Tom and the band. It's so... fascinating!

“Kaydene?” lifting my head up, I noticed Tom standing in front of me.

“Yeah?” I asked, slightly confused.

“We're going out to some store, do you wanna come?” He asked and sat down next to me.

“Sure I'll come,” I smiled and got up from the couch. “I'll just go change and then we can leave.”

“Okay,” My best friend said, turning his face towards the TV, which some show was on.

Digging into my suitcase, I grabbed my black tights and a simple white tank top with a red plaid shirt. I went in the bathroom and got dressed.

Not sure if it fitted together, I opened the door and said, “Tom? Can you come here for a second?”

“What's wrong?” He asked, not even a minute later.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw Tom appear in the door frame. “Does this looks stupid?” I asked, turning towards him so he could see my outfit. (click to see her outfit)

“Why would it look stupid?” He asked, raising his left eyebrow.

“I don't know... Does it?”

“I think it looks great,” he said, honestly.

“You know nothing in fashion, I'll have to ask Bill. Is he coming?” I asked him, looking back at myself in the mirror.

“Shut up,” Tom said, smirking. “but yeah, he is coming!”

“Okay good!” I told him. “My hair are fine and my make-up is already done so I think we can leave,” I said, shutting the light.

“Let's go then!” I followed Tom out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse from my bed. I put on some black boots that matched my outfit and just as I was putting my leather jacket on, Bill entered the room and gasped.

“Kaydene!” he said.

“What? You don't like my outfit?” I asked, worriedly.

“NO!” He exclaimed. “I love it!” He said and walked over to me. “That jacket! I might have to borrow it some time!”

“Oh please!” We heard Tom said, rolling his eyes. I laughed and gave Bill a secret wink.

“Now let's go!”

------------------------

“I didn't know we were coming shopping, Bill!” Tom said, as we entered a mall.

“Well, we are!” Smiling widely, Bill walked off into the deserted mall, with his bodyguard. “I'll call you later!” he yelled at us.

“Great...” My best friend said.

“Oh come on! It can't be that bad!” I smiled up at him, grabbing his hands. “I'm in need of some new clothes anyway!”

Groaning, Tom had no choice but to follow me. “Promise me we'll find a store for me after that then?” He told me.

“Of course, Tomi bear!” I said, making a cute face.

Tom stopped walking and looked at me with a surprised look and his eyebrows raised. “You haven't called me that since... since we were teenagers!”

“Yeah, whatever,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“And you know I don't like that name,” He whined as we continued to walk.

“Oh Tom...” I muttered, chuckling. “Okay stop! We need to go in there!” I exclaimed, entering a store and made sure my best friend was following me behind.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. We had a bit more time for shopping than we expected so Tom had the chance to go in a few stores and buy himself some things. He bought two t-shirts, a hoodie and two new pair a sneakers. And as if he didn't had enough pair of sneakers already.

That's the thing with Tom!

He has this addiction for sneakers. Everything he goes shopping, you can be sure that he comes back with at least a pair, if not more. Back at home, he has a closet where he keeps all of his shoes. He has over 300 pairs on them and they're all different! “I need a pair to match with the top I'm wearing!” he claims to say.

Anyway, after our shopping, we went at the arena, where the guys played their show. In the car, on our way there, Bill showed us everything that he bought, which was a lot. The older twin had an addiction for shoes while the younger one had an addiction for jewelery. Bill had a thing for necklaces and bracelets. Even rings sometimes. But I have to admit that he had really good choices in jewelery and it was good to have him close. If I was in need of anything for a night out, Bill was always there to help me out.

“Wait for us in the Greenroom while we play our show, okay?” Tom instructed me as he held his guitar in his hands, ready to go on stage.

“Yes, Tom!” I said, laughing quietly.

“Keep an eye on her, Saki!” Tom said to his bodyguard before running towards the stage.

I chuckled and went over to the couch, where my shopping bags were. Grabbing my bag from Libreria Dei Ragazzi, I looked inside and took the new book I bought. I really was into all the reading stuff. It was entertaining. I was surprised to see that there was English books at that library, though.

I opened my book and decided to read it, seeing that there was no TV in this greenroom from where I could watch the guys perform.

-------------------

“Saki?” I said hesitantly, after reading the eighth chapter of my book.

“Yes?” He asked, looking up from his laptop.

“I really need to go to the bathroom,” I told the bodyguard.

“Okay well, uh, I'll just finish this work on my laptop really quickly and th—”

“Oh no, it's okay!” I said, cutting him off. “I think the bathroom is just across the hall. I'll be fine on my own,” I told him, smiling.

“Well... Tom said that I had to keep an eye on you at all times,” He said, scratching the back of his neck, uncomfortably.

“It'll be okay!” I told him. “You can continue your work. I'll be back in less than five minutes!”

With that, I walked out of the greenroom and looked on each side of the hall. There was a few crew members but other than that, I was good.

I started to walk down the hall, realizing that the bathroom wasn't just across the hall after all. I located the bathroom door but just as I was about to open the door, I felt someone grab my arm rather harshly. Turning around, I harshly said, “What the fr13;” I stopped dead in my tracks, fear creeping up on me as I came face-to-face with the man I thought was in prison.

“Alec?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh shit!! Alec is backkkkk!
Do you think he should come back or not??

Leave me your thoughts in a lovely comment, yeah? (: