Status: Finished

Rescue Me

You told him, you ***ing slut!

I couldn't help it. I broke down in tears. Right there. In front of Tom. And in front of the few person that were here. I placed my hands in front of my face and sobbed quietly. I knew I was making a fool of myself right now but I couldn't careless.

“He what?” Tom asked, almost yelling. I simply look at Tom from across the table and blinked at him, tears falling down my cheeks. He faced showed anger. Lots and lots of anger. His jaw was clenched as he looked me in the eyes.

“P-please don't be mad at me Tom. I need you right now,” I said, crying. He stood up and came in front of me, opening his arms. I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Let's get out of here,” He said, still with an angry voice. I nodded and unwrapped my arms from him. He walked me towards the door, leaving some money on the counter as he passed by. At his car, he opened the door for me and closed it behind when I was buckling my seat belt. I was still crying silently as he got in and started the car. “It's gonna be okay,” He told me as he placed his hand on my knee and started to speed off.

“It's not, Tom,” I said, sniffling. “Every time I try to convince myself that everything's going to be alright, it only gets worst,” I didn't even looked at him. I was too ashamed of myself.

“Hey look at me,” He said and took a glance at me, still making sure to watch the road. “I'm here now. I won't let him hurt you anymore,” I could hear the tiny bit of anger in his voice but I knew that he tried to hide it.

“W-why are we going back to my apartment?” I said, starting to get nervous as I noticed that we were in my street. He didn't reply he just stayed quiet and pulled into the parking lot. “Tom...?” I said, in almost a whisper.

“You're staying with me tonight,” He said and got out of the car. The door slammed shut before I could answer him. I got out of his car and wiped my tears as we walked inside.

“But what if Alec is there?” I asked, feeling nervous.

“Don't worry about that,” He told me through gridded teeth and rubbed my back gently as we entered the elevator. I simply nodded and looked at the floor. I heard the elevator ding so I walked out with Tom, still not taking my glance off of the floor. I heard Tom groan so I looked up and saw the door of my apartment close. “Stay here,” Tom said, with anger in his voice. He ran up to my door and started to pound on it. “Open up you fucker!” He yelled.

I ran to him and put my hand on his shoulder. “Tom stop,”

“Come on you bastard!” He yelled just as the door opened. Tom didn't wait, he flung his fist right into Alec's face.

“What the fuck?” Alec yelled and punched Tom back.

I screamed in horror, not knowing what else to do. I was so weak, I couldn't come between them. On a side, I was happy that Tom was beating him. Alec deserved it; he could finally know how I felt. But on the other, I wasn't happy because Alec was hurting Tom. I didn't want him to be hurt because of me.

“Tom watch out!” I yelled as Alec kicked him in stomach. I couldn't help it, I started to cry again. It hurt so much to see my best friend getting beaten up.

Tom grabbed his stomach in pain while receiving another punch from Alec right in the face. Tom groaned in pain and propped Alec against the wall, hitting him over and over again. “How does it feel to be beaten up, huh? This is how Kaydene feels every fucking time!” Tom yelled, as he hit him in the stomach.

“You fucking BITCH!” Alec yelled, looking at me after he pushed Tom off of him which made him fell backwards. “You told him, you fucking slut!” He came up to me and flung his fist right in my stomach, making me cry in pain, just before Tom had the chance to do anything.

He kneed Alec in the stomach which made him fell to the floor. From there, Tom put his knees on each side of Alec, straddling him as he started to punch him in the face. “Don't you fucking hurt her ever again!” He yelled, punching him harder, making Alec black out after a few seconds. “Go get your shit,” Tom told me, not taking his eyes off of Alec as he stood up. I walked fast towards my room, the best I could. With shaky hands, I grabbed my bag and put in everything I could like clothes and some toiletries from the bathroom. Tom was there, washing the blood off of his hands and face.

“Are you okay?” I asked him, with a shaky voice. He simply nodded and shut the faucet. He wiped his hands and took my bag from me.

“Let's go,” He said and led me towards the front door. Alec was still laying on the floor and just as we walked out of the apartment, I heard a sound behind me. I turned around and noticed Alec looking at me.

“Kaydene,” He said in almost a whisper. He looked horrible, his face was bleeding and his voice was all groggy.

“We're done!” I said, almost in a whisper, looking at him expressionless and turned around to look back at Tom. I smiled weakly at him and looked back at the floor as tears escaped my eyes. Tom closed the door and placed his arm around my waist, holding me close.

We stayed in silence and walked in the elevator. Tom pressed the button to the first floor while I stayed quiet and look at the floor. I wrapped my arm around my stomach as we walked out of the elevator after it dinged. Tom and I walked outside, to his car. Just as he opened the door, I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and noticed that it was Tristan.

“What the fuck happened?” He said, eying me and Tom, with a worried look on his face. I simply looked at Tom and have him a look that asked him to explain what happened. Tom nodded and started to talk while I leaned against Tom's car, crossing my arms across my chest.

“Kaydene told me that Alec had been abusing her for a while so I got mad and came back here to beat Alec,” Tom explained him.

“He's been beating her up?” Tristan asked, with a horrified look on his face. When Tom nodded, Tristan cursed and kicked the ground. “That fucking bastard!” He finally turned around and looked at me. “Why didn't you told anyone that he was hurting you?”

“I-I was scared,” I said in barely a whisper while looking at them.

“Aw come here!” Tristan said and opened his arms to give me a hugged. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him close as tears fell down my cheeks. He pulled away, giving me a small smile as I wiped my tears. “So you're taking her back to your house?” He asked and turned to look at Tom.

“Yeah. Well I'm staying at a hotel with Bill tonight and maybe tomorrow as well,” Tom said.

“Well if you leave tomorrow, call me okay?” He asked.

“Sure man,” My best friend said and gave him a man-hug.

“Please take care of her,” He whispered in Tom's ear.

“I will, don't worry.” Tom smiled and pulled away. Tristan looked back at me as I clutched my stomach and looked back at floor.

“I swear he's gonna regret what he did,” Tristan said. “Don't forget to call me tomorrow,” He yelled and ran inside the apartment.

Tom came up to me and put his hands on my hips. “It's gonna be okay,” He whispered and kissed my cheek. I nodded and smiled as he removed his hands and opened the door of his car, for me. I sat down and buckled my seat-belt while he closed the door and got on his side. He started his Escalade and started to drive away.

“You're staying at a hotel, right?” I asked him, with a groggy voice.

“Yeah, with Bill,” He said and took a glance at me. “He's going to be happy to see you, you know,”

“I'm happy to see him as well,” I said, smiling. I've missed Bill. It's been so long since I last saw him. I think it was around February 15th or something. We were now March 8th.

“We're here,” Tom said, after a few minutes of driving in silence. I unbuckled myself and got out of the car, following Tom inside. He had my backpack on his right shoulder while his left arm was wrapped around my waist, keeping me close as we both limped towards the elevator.

After getting in, Tom pressed the button 9 which took us to the ninetieth floor fast enough. When it dinged, Tom led us out seeing that his arm was still around my waist. His room was the last one on the right so when he came in front of it, Tom knocked, seeing that he didn't have his card.

“What took you so l-” Bill stopped talking and gasped. “Oh my god! What happened to you both?”

Tom gave him a look and walked passed him, into the room, with me. “Do you want to go take a bath or something?” Tom asked me.

“Yeah,” I said quietly and looked at him. I took a bath today but another one would help. It'll make me relax.

“Here, I'll help you make it run,” He said and led me to the bathroom. He started to run me a bath while I took out some clothes from my backpack. “I'll just be in the living room. If you need anything, just yell my name,” He said.

“Thank you,” I said as he smiled and walked towards the door. “Wait,” I told him. “Can you leave the door open a little?” I asked, as he looked at me.

“Of course,” He said, and left a little crack of the door open.

I sighed and started to undress myself. I tied my hair because I wasn't going to wash them, seeing that I did this morning. I slowly lowered myself in the bathtub, like I did this morning. The hot water immediately wrapped itself around my cold body, making it warm. I relaxed and laid my head on the back of the tub, closing my eyes.

I heard voices coming from outside the bathroom but I knew it was only the twins so I decided not to pay attention to it. What they were talking about was probably not my business anyway. After a moment, I decided to get out of the bath, seeing that I had relaxed myself and cleaned my body. I dried myself with the towel that was on the counter and pulled on my underwear. As for pajama, I got some pajama pants that were baggy and a long sleeved shirt.

After grabbing my things, I walked out of the bathroom to see Bill talking on the phone while Tom sat next to him. When he say me, Tom got up and walked over to me. “He wants to talk to you,” Bill interrupted. Tom nodded and took the phone. While he talked, Bill came up to me and gave me a hug. “I'm glad to see you,”

I pulled away and looked at him. “I'm glad to see you too.” I told him, smiling weakly.

“Okay so I'm gonna go to take a shower,” Tom said, as he hung up the phone. “You can sleep in my room tonight, okay? Now come with me,” He led me to a room and placed my bag on a chair next to the door.

“Where are you going to sleep?” I asked him.

“I'll just sleep with Bill or on the couch. Don't worry,” He smiled and limped out the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and looked around the room. I was tired but it was way too hot in here for me to fall asleep. I decided to put on some other clothes, seeing that the ones I was wearing right now were pretty warm. I walked over to my bag and got some shorts and a tank-top. I changed quickly and got under the blankets, making sure to cover myself. Just as I got comfortable, the door opened to reveal Tom in nothing but a towel that was wrapped around his waist. “I just forgot some clothes,” He said, chuckling and walked over to his suitcase.

“Can you leave the door open when you leave?” I asked him, from my spot on the bed.

He smiled and came up to me. “If you need anything: yell my name. I'll come right up,” He kissed my forehead and started to walk away. “Goodnight,” He told me as he shut the light.

“Goodnight,” I whispered and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep, snuggling closer to the pillow that smelled just like Tom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. was it that bad or it was good? Maybe it was just okay?!
I'll try to update tomorrow, again ^^