Guilty Pleasure

Seis

I took Brett’s hand and led him to the couch were we sat down, in front of Siski and Nate.
They both started talking with us and asked question, especially to Brett.

“It’s great that our little Lau has a good boyfriend” Siski said getting closer to me and pinching my cheek.

“Siski, if I’m not wrong, I’m older than you” I said rubbing my cheek.

Brett was only cracking up with the conversation, I looked at him and stuck my tongue out at him.
He hugged me even more forcing me to cuddle in him.

I looked at everyone so I would see what they were doing; the guys were talking and making weird movements with their hands, Gabe was in that group but he wasn’t listening to the conversation, he was looking at me with a smirk on his lips, any person would say that it was a seductive smirk, but I don’t know what to think about Gabe anymore.

I stopped looking at him and instead, I looked at Brett.

“I’m going to the bathroom” I said to him in his ear, he nodded and then gave me a pick on the lips.
I stood up from the couch and made my way to the bathroom not looking at Gabe in any moment.

I entered, did what I needed to do, washed my hands, fixed my hair and went out of the bathroom.
I was walking through the corridor that takes me back to the living room when I felt a voice behind me.

“I like how you look in that dress”

I turned around a little scare about the fact that someone was behind me and I didn’t notice it, I looked at the person and I saw Gabe supported by a wall, a glass in hand and that seductive smirk was still on his lips.

“Is Vicky’s” I said shyly trying not to look at his eyes.

“I know, it looks good on you” I noticed how he got closer to me, but I didn’t look at him “Tell Vicky to lend you dresses more often” He told me in my ear.

Feel his breathe in my ear made me feel an electric current through my whole body, I couldn’t get away.
I didn’t realized that he raised his hand; I only noticed that when I felt his fingers touched my black curls, touching my ear every now and then.
I was totally lost in him, I didn’t know what’s going on with me.

Now his touch was on my cheek, passing his fingers through my blushed skin.
And that’s when I reacted.

I walked away abruptly, and went to where everyone was; I hope no one had seen that.

I sat in the same place where I was before, next to Brett who was still talking with Siski and Nate.
I cuddled in my boyfriend and closed my eyes, trying not to think in anything, I didn’t want anything to go through my mind, my mind was blank and I hope it stayed like that for a few hours.

But it was inevitable, I opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Gabe.
He had approached us and sat down in the couch next to Nate.
What is he doing?

I cuddled even more in Brett; I wanted to disappear in that moment.
The guys started talking about anything, Gabe talked animatedly with Brett like nothing had happened, but to my displease to made it more uncomfortable he looked at me every now and then.

“What’s wrong Lau?” Nate asked me taking everyone’s attention, now everyone was looking at me. Awesome.

“Oh, nothing, I’m a bit tired, that’s all” I answered hardly seeing him because Gabe was at his side.

I turned my gaze to see where Vicky was, I needed to send her an S.O.S stare.
I needed her to take me out of there.

After some seconds I found her, she was talking with William, she looked at me and immediately got my stare, in that moment I was so grateful that she knew me to well.

“Lau!” She called me “Come here a second” She waved to me so I would approached her.

“Be right back” I stood up quickly and left them alone, a huge feeling of relief passed through my body when I stood up from that spot.

I approached Vicky with my sight in the floor, it was then when I realized it was pretty interesting.
When I raised my eyes again I noticed that William wasn’t there.
Just Vicky.

“What’s wrong?” She asked me very worried.

“This is worse than I imagined” I said without looking at her, oh look, there’s a stain in the floor.

Vicky understood immediately, took my hand and led me to her bedroom, so we could talk better.
When we entered to her bedroom I sat in her bed while she closed the door, in a few seconds she was sat next to me.

“What’s wrong Lau?” She asked me in a maternally way.

“I’m so confused Vic”
I felt how she rubbed my back very tenderly, sometimes I don’t know if I’m her best friend or her daughter.

“Is because what happened in the corridor?” She surprised me with her question.
I looked at her very distressed.

“You saw that?” I said fearing the worst.

Everyone’s gonna hate me! If Vicky saw it Brett could saw it too, but… he didn’t say nothing to me, was he acting? Maybe he want to kill me later and act with me like nothing has happened.
No… Brett wasn’t like that… but what if the guys from The academy is saw it? That would be worst! I just met that guys! They would think I’m a whore!
My mind was thinking a lot, and was full of “what if” situations.
But then I realized that Vicky was talking and I wasn’t listening to her.

“…I move him away so calm down, no one else saw that, I made sure of that” She smiled calmly to me, trying to comfort me.

I released a guilty sigh and then leaned in the bed.
Why I always over think everything?

“Vicky... I don’t know, I don’t know what to think” I needed to use all my willpower so the water that was accumulating in my eyes would not leave them.
But my mood was obvious since my voice cracked in the middle of the sentence.

“Don’t cry Lau please, you know if you cry I will cry too” She said, stroking my hair.
I little giggle came out of my lips and with that the tears started to disappear.

“You need to clarify your mind and heart Lau” Sometimes Vicky is like a mom for me “What do you feel for both of them?” She asked after some seconds of silence.

“Well, I love Brett, I had been with him for 4 years now, I live with him, he’s cute, he’s handsome and everything I want in a man for me” I said with a smirk on my lips.

“And Gabe?” My friend asked looking at me with curiosity.

I looked at her for some seconds trying to organized my thoughts, then I looked at the floor and realised a huge sight.

“Gabe…Gabe… he makes me feel something that Brett never did, never in this 4 years I have felt like this with Brett, Gabe can only touch my skin and is like an electric current pass through my whole body plus he’s very handsome” I said the last thing with a giggle between.

“Lau, maybe Gabe, is I don’t know something just for now, maybe that feeling is gonna be over in a few weeks, nothing compares on what you have with Brett” She kept stroking my hair.

“You’re right” I sat in the bed again.

“Everything’s better?”

“Yes” I answered with a smirk on my face but in my mind everything was still a mess.

“Let’s go out, let’s go to the kitchen and you can drink something” She took my hand so I would stand up and we went out of the bedroom.

When we went out, the guys were doing some kind of competition because we manage to listen some shouting cheering William and others cheering Gabe, while the laugh didn’t stop.
Brett must be in that commotion.

Vicky didn’t let go of my hand till we arrived to the kitchen.

“What do you want?” She asked me opening the fridge.

“Whatever Vicky” I said leaning in an inn.
My friend took out a bottle of Coca cola and a beer.

“Choose” She said with a smirk, she knew exactly what I would choose.

“You know what I’ll choose, why do you ask me?” I said getting closer to her and grabbing the beer that she had on her hand.

“I don’t know, I think I like to remind the fact that my friend is an alcoholic” She laughed and put the coca cola back in the fridge.

“Oh come on! I barely drink, I just love beer. I’m not an alcoholic” I said opening that can.

“You are about to be” My friend laughed and went out of the kitchen.
I just followed her.

When I went out I noticed that Vicky was on that commotion cheering for Gabe, I approached them to look better and that’s when I realized that they were playing an arm wrestling.
Gabe was winning and that didn’t surprise me at all since William is so skinny, I was actually surprise that William didn’t broke a bone or something.
The guys were shouting cheering for William or Gabe.
Brett was cheering Gabe.
That’s pretty ironic and awkward.
I was just looking; I didn’t want to cheer for anybody for obvious reasons.

After some seconds, the fist of William touched the table making him the looser.
It was pretty funny how all this guys got so involved in a game like that; all the guys from Cobras started jumping and shouting, like there was so tomorrow.
Brett was celebrating too; I really don’t know how my boyfriend can be so sociable.

Gabe raised his arms in a triumphal sign and then he immediately looked at me with a perfect smile on his lips.
I couldn’t help but smiled him back.
Our eyes were glued for a few seconds and, like always, that electric current started its way through my body.
His stare intimidated me a lot.

I looked down while I felt how I was blushing.
I felt how Gabe’s eyes were still on me until everybody jumped on him just to play for a while.

Why his stare intimidated me so much?
♠ ♠ ♠
Huge chapter!
I'm really sad, i don't have any comments in the last chapter but i had 19 readers, come one guys!
Please comment, i feel so bad because i don't have comments ):