Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

How perfect is this?

Once the merch table started to clear (and the venue owners told us to leave), we all headed to a restaurant. Justin and I got in a car with the rest of the band while Kellin and Rayne got in his.

"So, Madison how did you meet Justin?" Jesse asked.

I laughed. "At school. I know, shitty answer, but it's true."

Jesse shrugged. "Justin said the same thing. Don't worry. He never really told us that much about you, just how crazy he is for you."

"Oh shut up, Jesse." Justin said, and I couldn't help but giggle. Justin was obviously blushing, and it was nothing short of adorable.

Jesse laughed and went, "Whatever, you know it's true."

We pulled up to the restaurant around ten minutes or so later, and Kellin and Rayne were already there. Damn, I was hoping we would beat them. They were standing outside of his car when we walked over to them.

"Hey, Ray!" I said.

"Sup, Madz?" She looked really happy, more than usual. Then again, she's always super happy when she's around Kellin. Well, she did text me why she was so freaking happy. Understandable, too.

We all went in the restaurant, sat down and ordered quickly. (We were all very hungry after tonight.) Once we all finished eating, we couldn't decide on which car to take. I wanted to leave with Rayne, but Justin wanted to hang with the other guys.

"Madz, you can leave with Keliin and Rayne, it's okay." Justin said sweetly.

"But, I want to be with you." I said as I grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"Why don't you come with us, Justin?" Rayne asked. "Jesse, do you even know where Madison lives?" She continued.

He shook his head. "Nope! Justin could tell me, but I think he should ride with you guys. I don't want to get lost, Justin isn't the best at giving directions." I laughed and Justin just looked at me. I stopped when I realized he didn't think it was very funny.

"I'm decent at giving directions." Justin said, then he shrugged. "Well, as much as I want to leave with the guys, I'm gonna go with Madz." Then he wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me.

Jesse made a face. "Okay, don't get all lovey dovey on us. We'll see you at practice tomorrow, right?" He asked. Both Justin and Kellin nodded, then everyone went in two different cars. Justin and I curled up next to each other in the back seat, while Rayne sat in the front with Kellin. So far, this night has been beyond amazing.

"Wait, are you guys going on tour?" I asked Justin.

"No, not yet. That was just a regular show. We're going on tour until early next year." He told me.

"Oh, okay. I don't want you to leave."

He chuckled. "It'll be fine. We're only touring for a month and a half."

"That's not terrible then." He smiled down at me again and kissed my forehead. I love his kisses so much, they're always so sweet and loving. Even when they're just on my forehead. Kellin and Rayne were having their own conversation as Justin and I were.

The car stopped and I saw my house outside the window. I sighed and unbuckled my seat belt. Justin grabbed my hand before I could open the car door. "No, I don't want you to leave me."

I giggled. "Do you wanna come inside?" I asked him.

"Yeah, actually I do." We said goodbye to Rayne and Kellin, got out of the car and they drove away to Rayne's house. I got my keys out of my pocket, unlocked the door and went inside my house with Justin. We quietly went up to my room, and got in my bed.

"Justin?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to put on m PJ's..."

He looked at me. "Oh yeah. Go ahead, I'll be here. I just realized I don't have mine with me."

"Uh, I have a pair of basketball shorts in my closet. They're too big for me, I only got them 'cause I played one season of basketball. I was so bad at it." I laughed.

He laughed too, then said, "They aren't pink are they?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. They're black. Why would I wear pink? Actually, I kind of like pink, but you knew that." I said as I walked to my closet.

"I did, I did."

I found the shorts, handed them to Justin, went back in my closet and changed into my shorts and tank top. I crawled back into bed with Justin and he held me close to him. My head on his chest, with his arms wrapped around me. This couldn't be any more perfect.

"Hey, Madz?" He asked softly.

"Yes?"

"I have something I've been meaning to tell you, and this seems like the right time. I'm just going to flat out say it, 'cause I really don't know how else to do so."

"What is it, Justin?" I looked up at his beautiful face and I saw in his eyes (even though it was dark), that what he was going to tell me was important.

He looked into my eyes before kissing me and said, "I love you, Madison."

"Justin, I love you too."

His eyes lit up. "You do? I was almost afraid that you didn't."

I smiled at him. "Why wouldn't I? You're the best guy I've ever been with, and I don't want anyone else but you."

"Yeah, me too." He kissed me again, and we fell asleep holding each other closely.
♠ ♠ ♠
To the lovely readers of this story, im SORRY!! hey, now you have a nice update :DD <3

comment, loves! <3