Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

These Hands Hold Up Nothing But Scars Underneath

Madison and I were now in our third class, which was world history. Again we sat next to each other and Kellin and Justin stumbled into our class.

“Um…we’re new.” Kellin said.

Mr. Green looked up from his newspaper and looks over at the boys.
“Great more students, that’s all I need.” Mr. Green said rolling his eyes. He got up and scanned the class. “They’re two open seats behind Rayne and Madison. Raise your hands girls.”

Madz and I raise our hands looking foolish. People in the class were snickering and giggling.

“Hush students.” Mr. Green said. He was probably the only teacher that would fight for us, sadly.

The boys made their way to their new seats. Soon it was time for group work and Mr. Green told us we could pick our own partners. Of course every girl was trying to pair up with Kellin and Justin, but they squirmed their way through the crowd and came up to us.

“You girls wanna work with us?” Kellin asks scratching the back of his neck.

“Sure.” Madison answered smiling.

The boys smiled back at us and we walk over to a table with our assignments in hand. I could feel eyes on me filled with hate. Usually I feel glares from people, but never from hatred. Kellin grabbed my hand and my face turned red. There were gasps heard from all over the room.

“Kellin…what are you doing?” I ask a bit shaky.

“I’m sorry, I thought…” He trailed and tried to let go of my hand.

“No don’t. It’s just…Madison and I aren’t very popular here so people will try to get to you by breaking me.” I say looking up at him biting my lip.

“And I’ll make sure they won’t even touch you.” He said smirking.

I smile and feel my face getting warmer. How am I falling when I just met him?

~~~~~

Later at lunch, the boys were with us again.

“How did you guys get classes like this with us?” Madison asks as we moved our way through the line.

“I don’t know, the counselor just gave us our schedules and showed us to our 1st period class.” Justin shrugged.

“Why don’t people like you guys?” Kellin asked.

“Have you seen the girls here?” I ask. Kellin turns around and scans the cafeteria. Most of the girls were blond or had dirty blond hair. “They like mostly pop music and such. We…are just different from everyone else.”

I guess Kellin could sense I was upset now and he grabbed my hand again. I bite my lip and let go of his hand and turn away to run out of the line and bump into someone.

“Ugh, you little bitch!” Jenny screamed.‘Great I just had to run into the world’s biggest bitch!’
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I finally updated.
I know we don't have many subscribers, but if you like this story please pass it on.
Comments are loved.
--<3 Domie