Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

Spanish Class

After Madison and I had that dilemma at lunch, we make our way to our next class while talking about the boys.

“So what’s up with you and Justin?” I ask.

“Well, he asked me to meet him after school.” She said blushing.

“Ooh Madz and Justin!” I squeal.

“Oh hush! What about you and Kellin?” She asks.

“He’s kind of cute…” I trail smiling.

“Kind of cute?” She smirks.

“Ok he’s really cute.” I said.

“There you go!” She said giggling.

We were now at our next class, but I had Spanish and Madz had French. We both had our schedules changed multiple times just to have similar schedules. The only class we didn’t want to change was our languages. Those were classes that could get us into some great colleges. The plus side about this was that the classes were right across the hall from each other.

“Okay, see you in about 45 minutes.” I say waving as we enter the classrooms. She waves back and she disappears into the classroom.

I make my way to my seat and take out everything I need. The teacher walks into the room with Kellin following close behind. The bell rang and I was still shocked that he was here.

“Hola clase, hoy nosotros tenemos un estudiante de nuevo. Esta es Kellin Quinn.” (Hello class, today we have a new student. This is Kellin Quinn.) Mrs. Hernández says. Kellin waves awkwardly. “Uh…sentarte hay por favor señor.” (Um...sit there please sir.)

“Bien señora, gracias.”(Okay ma'am, thank you.) Kellin said nodding towards the desk across the room. Once he sits down, he spots me and smiles a bit. Kellin was sitting next to a girl named Amielia. She wasn’t as popular as Jenny, but Jenny says she was better than Madison and I.

“Ahora, clase, sacan un hoja de papel limpia y un lápiz. Tienen un examen. Pero no tienes sacer un examen, Kellin.”(Now class, take out a clean sheet of paper and a pencil. You all have an exam. You do not have to take the exam, Kellin.) Sra. Said. We all did as followed. Mrs. Hernandez passed out the scan sheets and the packet.
I was able to get through it less than 15 minutes. After turning in the test, Mrs. Hernandez took it and gave me a directive.

“Rayne, ayúdelo Kellin.” (Rayne, help Kellin.) I nod and go to Kellin who was now sitting in the back of the room.

“Hey.” I say smiling.

He looks up at me and returns the smile.
“Hey, what are you doing back here?” He asks.

“Teacher told me to help you, since I finished my test early.” I say sitting in the chair beside him.

“No oigo español.” (I don't hear Spanish.) Sra. Said in a sing song-y tone.

“Lo siento señora,” (I'm sorry, ma'am.) I say.

She nodded and went back to whatever she was doing. Kellin and I started talking again in hushed tones. I learned a few more things about him and that he and Justin were in a band and that his friends go to another high school across town. I also told him about some other things around school. He joked about what he would’ve had to do at his old school. We laugh and the bell rings.

“Adios clase.” (Good bye class.) Sra. Said as we got up and left the class.

“Wait, Rayne.” Kellin calls out. I stop walking and turn around to see Kellin with a pen in his hand. He takes my hand and writes on it.

“You should call me later.” Kellin said winking. I started to turn pink and I look down at my hand. It had his number. I walk out of the classroom and found Madison waiting.

“Why are you smiling like that for?” She asks.

“Kellin is in my Spanish class.” I say showing her my hand. “And he gave me his number.”

Madison smiled big.
“He likes you.” She said.

I giggle as we walk to our next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally got this chapter out and my laptop back.
^_^ Anyway i hope you guys like this chapter.
(Refer this story to your friends please!)
<3 Domie