Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

Diary

*Mixi's POV*
I felt bad about what happened yesterday at the restaurant. So I decided to wait for Drake to come home so we could talk about it. I mean, it's not his fault that Victoria's baby is his. Well.....yes it is, but he didn't know it was going to happen. He should of, but he didn't. It was just an accident. When Drake came home I was happy to see him, until I saw Victoria behind him.

Victoria- Thanks for letting me stay here baby.

Victoria tried to kiss him on the cheek, but he backed away from her.

Drake- Your rooms upstairs. Go up there and unpack your stuff.

Drake handed Victoria her bag and sent her upstairs. He didn't seem to be happy with Victoria staying here either.

Mixi- Did something happen when you picked her up?

Drake- When I was driving her home, I found something out about her.

*Drake's POV. In the Car*
Since I was already with Victoria, I wanted to ask her something that's been on my mind for a while.

Drake- So since when were you a model?

Victoria got nervous as soon as I asked that.

Victoria- I started modeling when I was 16, but I had to stop when I had Valencia.

Drake- Why did you come out here to find me?

Victoria was silent for a while like she was thinking of something to say.

Victoria- After Valencia was born I had a hard time finding modeling jobs. When I thought you were her father, I tried to find you so that you can help me get my career back.

I wasn't surprised that Victoria tried to use, I was used to it by now.

Victoria- You probably don't believe me, but I really do have feelings for you. And thanks for letting me stay with you.

I didn't say anything back. I was starting to regret letting Victoria stay with me.

*Mixi's POV*
I felt bad that Victoria was trying to use Drake. I wasn't surprised, but I still feel bad.

Drake- I'm really sorry about letting Victoria stay here. If it wasn't for my son I wouldn't even do it.

Mixi- How is your son anyway?

Drake- He'll probably be in the hospital for the at least 3 to 6 months.

I gave Drake a hug to help get his mind off the baby. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me in closer to him.

Drake- Since our last date didn't go so well, how about I take you out to dinner tonight.

Mixi- Sorry I can't. I'm helping my parents move into Trey's house.

I heard my dad's car outside.

Mixi- There's daddy's car. I gotta go.

I kissed Drake on the cheek before walking out the door.

*Drake's POV*
After Mixi left, I went upstairs to see if Victoria was able to find her room. I figured she couldn't find it when I saw her in Mixi's room.

Drake- Um, your room is all the way down the hall.

Victoria- I know. I was just checking up on my little sister.

Drake- Your what?

Victoria- Didn't Mixi tell you?

Drake- ???? (that means no)

Victoria- It turns out Mindy is my birth mother. So that means Mixi is my little sister.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Victoria- If you don't believe me than look at this.

Victoria handed me a little book.

Victoria- It's Mixi's diary. You might wanna read it.

Victoria picked up her stuff and walked out of the room. I didn't feel right about reading Mixi's diary. But I was curious about the whole sister thing. I opened up to the page that Victoria had it on and started reading.

Diary- My mom had been keeping another secret from me. It turns out she had another kid before I was born. Not only that, but the kid was Victoria. I'll never forgive my mom for keeping this from me and I'll never accept that SLUT as my sister!!

For once Victoria was actually telling the truth. I turned the pages back to see if she had written anything about me. I found a page that was dated from when we were touring.

Diary- Aubrey went out tonight again. He keeps telling me he's working on music, but I already know where he's really going. I'm not going to confront him about it because I deserve this. I was wrong for blackmailing Aubrey and he deserves to find somebody better than me. Maybe he can find someone in those women that he's sleeping with.

Damn. I felt horrible after reading that. I had no idea Mixi was feeling that way. Knowing that she knew I was cheating made me want to know what else was going on with her. Before I could read any further McKenna walked in.

McKenna- Victoria says she needs help screwing in a light bulb.

I hid Mixi's diary behind my back so that McKenna wouldn't see it.

Drake- Tell her I'll be there in a minute.

Before McKenna could walk away, I had to ask her about the Victoria thing.

Drake- Did you already know about Victoria.....

McKenna- Being my sister? My mom already told me.

I wonder why Mixi didn't tell me.

McKenna- And you don't have to hide Mixi's diary. Your not the only one that reads it.

McKenna walked off and I put Mixi's diary under her pillow. I wanted to apologize to Mixi for everything that's happened, so I decided to head over to Trey's house.

Victoria- Aubrey! Help me with this light bulb!

After I help Victoria with this light bulb.

*At Trey's House. Mixi's POV*
I was helping Trey pack up his stuff so he could move out. Even though I didn't like Trey, I felt kinda bad that my mom was throwing him out.

Trey- Thanks for helping me pack up. Your moms tryna put me out just because she found a new man.

Mixi- You mean her husband?

Trey- Yea. And your dads been treating me wrong ever since he got here.

Mixi- You slept with his wife.

Trey- Well I don't know what they're problem is.

I was taping up one of the boxes until I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

Mixi- Trey stop doing that!

I turned around and punched the guy in his face. Trey was sitting next to me looking all scared.

Trey- Dang that wasn't even me.....this time.

Drake was laying on the floor like he was in pain.

Mixi- Oh hey Aubrey! What are you doing here?

Drake sat up and scooted over to me.

Drake- We need to talk.

Trey- Yea, I'm just gonna leave.

Trey walked out the room. We both sat down on the floor.

Mixi- What did you want to talk about?

Drake kept staring at me like he didn't know what to say. So he just grabbed my face and started kissing me. He kissed me on my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and finally my lips. I kinda felt embarrassed so I pushed him away from me.

Mixi- Aubrey what are you doing?

Drake- I just want you to know that your good enough for me.

Drake put his hand on the back of my neck and gently put his lips on mine. Drake pulled me into his lap and continued going deeper into the kiss. Feeling embarrassed again, I pulled away from him.

Mixi- Aubrey stop. Somebody could see us.

Drake- Don't worry about baby, let me take care of you.

Mixi- Aubrey look behind you.

Drake turned around and saw my dad and my mom holding Marina.

Drake- Oh hey.....you guys.

Mindy- Hi Aubrey!

My dad had one of the most serious faces I've ever seen.

Mixi- Hey Daddy. So.....how are you?

Dad- .....

*At Home*
I was finishing wrapping bandages around Drake's head while McKenna gave him a bag of ice to put on his eye.

Mixi- I'm sorry Daddy beat you up.

Trey- He didn't even get me that good.

Drake- .....

Mixi- Trey.....go somewhere else.

Trey got up and went somewhere else.

Mixi- So what did you want to talk about at my parents house (formerly known as "treys house).

Before Drake could answer, his eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out.

Mixi- Oh shoot. :/

Victoria nonchalantly walked past saying.....

Victoria- When he wakes up tell him to pick up Valencia from Wayne's house.

I tried to lift Drake up on the couch, but he was too heavy.

Mixi- Trey! Can you come help me lift up Aubrey?!

Trey came back in the room and helped me lift Drake on the couch.

Trey- Since I'm already here, you think I can stay for a little bit? I mean your mom did put me out of my own place.

Mixi- .....dude.

Trey- I'll just ask again later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Or you can ask again never. Read Next Time!