Status: Slow Active

Pin-Up Paper Rockstars

An Offer

Image

Rev stood off to the side of the stage and watched their set. They were a high octane band, Alternate Press had that much right.

They're drummer had his own style, and it was impressive. Their guitar players, and bass player had coreographed manuvers that were exectued on time. And Jillian, even in those goddamned heels, was all over the stage.

The crowd screaming even louder than before had him glancing from the drummer to the front of the stage. Jill was gone.

The bass player walked up to his mic, he never missed a beat as he spoke, "be careful, she's fuckin' crazy."

Curious, Rev moved further onto the stage, but not far enough to be noticed. He found Jill, in the crowd on the floor. She started screaming into her mic sending the crowd into a frenzy.

Jimmy couldn't do anything but smile.

"You amped up for this, dude?" Zacky practically yelled as he approached his friend.

Jimmy turned to him and nodded, picking up his drumsticks and spinning them between his fingers to warm up.

After Sick Chick's set, the band wished them luck and shared the information that the crowd was insane. Of course, Jimmy already knew that, and he wanted to get out there.

***

After the show, Jimmy trailed behind his band down the hall to their dressing room. And he wasn't surprised when he was approached by someone with a press badge.

"Amazing show."

"Thanks," Jimmy muttered awkwardly.

"Listen," the man spoke softly yet sternly as he stretched out his arm, stopping Jimmy in his tracks. "Ever heard of this magazine?" He thrust a glossy covered magazine into Jimmy's hands.

Rock Tattoo. The world's leading rockstar tattoo publication.

"I can't say as I have," Jimmy replied, flipping through it briefly, not really paying attention to the articles.

"We're interested in featuring you, and the lead singer of your opening band. You're both charismatic, high energy, and you both feature amazing body art that we'd love to showcase."

Jimmy was stunned. "Have you talked to Jillian?"

The man nodded. "She said she would if you would."

Now he wasn't sure if the man was lying or not. The man must have sensed his hesitation because he handed Jimmy his card. "Seriously, man, give us a call. Or we can get in touch with your manager."

Jimmy nodded slightly. "I'll talk to Jillian, then I'll get back to you."

"Awesome." The man smiled and began walking away. "Have a good night, Mr. Sullivan."

Jimmy began on his way without another word, glancing from the tattoo magazine to the card. Now he had to chat with Jillian.

***

"Alright let's do this." Jill brought the small shot glass to her lips and tilted her head back, swallowing the amber liquid that was Jack Daniels.

Jimmy laughed from beside her and raised his own shot glass into the air. "To a fun photo shoot," he said softly before downing his as well.

"Let's roll, Rev," Jill stood up and adjusted her attire which right now consisted of a black and pink corset top and shredded jeans. Jimmy was behind her, dressed as he normally would in a blazer, a t-shirt, and ripped black pants with fingerless gloves. He followed her out into the main room.

"Alright let's move quickly." The photographer moved them onto what looked like a set of a stage. A drum set was set up along with a microphone stand. "We're going to catch your hard rock essence with this set."

Jill nodded as the man, who'd decided not to introduce himself, handed her a microphone. She wrapped the cord around her hand instinctively and held the microphone tightly in her hand.

"Alright," the photographer maneuvered her onto the set. "I want you up here, standing on the bass drum."

Jill hesitated a moment before climbing onto it with the photographer's help.

"Pose like you would at the end of every show."

She looked at him puzzled. "You've been to one of our shows?" she asked casually.

The guy nodded and moved behind his camera. "I'm a fan."

Jill smiled and held the microphone near her hip before raising her other arm into the air, her fingers curled and straightened into the very well known 'rock on' sign.

"Great." He snapped off a few pictures. "Now lets see some attitude."

Jill lowered her arm, pretended to growl, and thrust the arm with the microphone into the air in front of her, giving the camera the finger. He snapped off a few more pictures before standing up straight. "Great, now I need Jimmy in there."

Jill hopped down off the drum and Rev moved in. They shot a couple pictures of him kicking over the highstacks and banging on the drums from the front of drum set. Then it was time for both of them to be in the same picture. But first, a slight change in wardrobe.

Jill adjusted her black bra and black lace panties before she stepped in front of the camera again. If it hadn't been for a couple more shots of JD in between takes, it would have taken her longer to be standing in this position right now.

"Jimmy, I wanted you seated at the drumset, sticks in hand." The photographer hovered around Jill, making her slightly nervous. There were now way to many people in the room than were needed. The photographer turned to her with a smile. "Are you flexible?"

He didn't wait for her to answer before he was directing her to lay across the top of the bass drum she'd been standing on before. So she did. Her body arched perfectly over the hard metal beneath her as Rev pretended to play the drums shirtless. They snapped off their photos quickly and she was thankful when she was finally able to sit up.

"Now, we're going to get a little more personal. This is a tattoo magazine, we show all sorts of skin to portray the work that these amazing artists do. Plus, it creates a more intimate atmosphere."

Rev and Jill glanced between one another before looking back at the photographer. He continued when he knew he had both of their attention again.

"I want both of you to stand in front of the drums. This will be an upperbody shot. Jimmy you'll stand directly in front of the drums, and Jill you'll stand in front of him." His smile turned into more of a smirk. "Both of you topless. So we can see those beautiful tattoos."

Jill's eyes widened and before she was able to speak, the photographer began again.

"Don't worry, no one will see anything because I want Jimmy to cover you with his hands." The photographer moved to his camera again. "Positions everyone."

Knowing that she'd signed the contract, and cleary hadn't processed the part where clothes could be removed all together, she moved where she was directed. Slightly pissed off at herself she tried to glare at Rev, but his silly grin said that he was just as nervous as her.

He stood in front of the drumset, in his black pants and fingerless gloves. Jill stood in front of him and soon another male was at their side. He wrapped the cord that was attatched to the microphone around them a few times, giving the image they were bound together, then he handed her the micrphone. He then handed Jimmy a pair of drumsticks.

"This is what it'll look like." The man spoke, guiding Jill's arms, with microphone in hand, up behind her head and around Jimmy's neck so that her body arched against his.
"Then Jimmy, you'll do this." He guided Jimmy's hands over her breasts and at the moment she was thankful that they were letting him keep the fingerless gloves on. His hands covered her breasts lightly as he crossed the drumsticks over her chest.

"That's what we want." The man took the microphone from Jill and stepped back. "Top off."

Jimmy dropped his hands and she sighed. Collecting herself before removing the bra carefully, keeping her arm across her breasts as she tossed it to the floor. She stood there in the lace boy cut panties in front of Rev and a camera.

"This fuckin' sucks," she muttered as Rev moved his hands over her breasts and she removed her arm, trusting him to cover her as she took the microphone from the man. "This better look fuckin good," she growled at him before lifting her arms up and around Rev's neck again.

'Beautiful' was all Jill heard before the camera's started flashing.

"Great. Jillian make sure to keep your arms far enough apart. I wanna see that chest tattoo. After all, tattoos is what we're all about."

Her heart was thudding in her chest. She knew it, and Jimmy knew it.

"Breathe," his voice whispered by her ear before he kissed her cheek.

"Alright, great you two." The lights kept flashing as he kept taking pictures. "Look at each other like you're in love."

"Open your eyes," Jimmy whispered. And she couldn't help it. She opened her eyes and they locked with his beautiful blue ones. One moment she was speechless, the next moment she couldn't talk even if she'd wanted to because his lips were on hers.

"Excellent, that's what I wanna see."

More flashes, more photo's. But at the moment, Jill didn't care. Jimmy was kissing her.

***

"Rock and roll couple indulge in the artistry that is body ink."

"Fuck." Jill slid further down in her seat across from Dustan. The way he was looking at her right now made her want to crawl into a hole and die. It was without a fraction of a doubt, the look of disappointment.

"Might as well have been for Playboy." Dustan tossed the magazine across the table at her. It skidded across the smooth surface and stopped right side up in front of her. She looked over the cover again. Natually, they'd chosen the shot of Rev covering her naked breasts with his hands for the cover shot. At least they weren't kissing in this one. It was a tattoo magazine. She'd done an interview, they'd taken some pictures and the editors had automatically made them a couple. The press was going to have a field day with this.

"Well, at least you can see our tattoos really well." She was trying to change the track Dustan's mind was on. But she knew it wasn't working. He was on the fast track to assuming the worst.

"I still can't believe you took your clothes off." He muttered distastefully.

Jill rolled her eyes. "I took my top off. It's a little hard to see my upperbody tattoos with my shirt on. And it is a tattoo magazine."

"Why would you want everyone to see them?" he asked her, catching her off guard.

"What's wrong with just showing your half sleeve or back or upper chest?"

Jill glanced down at her body. Right now the tattoo's he had just listed were the only visible ones. But once she'd removed her clothes, she'd bared the one on her thigh, the ones on her hips, and the ones on her stomach and sides.

"Dustan, it was for a tattoo magazine. How real would the article be if I'd have kept half of my body art hidden? Besides, I wouldn't have got them if I was going to be too ashamed to show them off." She stood up from the table in their bus and began making her way back to the bunk area. She didn't wanna discuss the situation with Dustan anymore. What's done was done, and truth be told, she wasn't ashamed.

In fact, the only bad thing to come from the whole situation, was learning that Jamess Sullivan was an amazing kisser.

***

"You stud you," Johnny laughed as he stood by the table on their bus grinning. A beer gripped tightly in one hand and his cap in the other as he scratched his head.

"Was she seriously topless?" Zacky asked as he flipped through the pages of the magazine, stopping on the one of Jill topless, facing the Rev as he hugged her against his body. It was a hot picture but it showcased the tattoos on her thigh and back very well, which, was the main intent of the picture.

"Yes she was," Rev brought the frosty beer bottle to his lips and tipped it back, swallowing the neck in one gulp.

"That one is still my favorite." Syn flipped a page back and pointed to the picture of Jill laying across the top of the drum, the stars tattooed all along her ribcage portrayed excellently as Rev stood behind the drum set, showing off his chest tattoos.

"Which one is your favorite?" Shadows asked as casually as he could, but everyone sensed he had a different agenda. He had it bad for Jill. Only problem was, Jimmy was feeling it too.

"My favorite?" Jimmy said casually, pretending to think it over, when in actuality his favorite was not in the magazine. And for that he was glad, at least this way their little make-out session would stay a secret...until it happened again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading <333
Comments?