Status: COMPLETED

Can a Shattered Heart Be Put Back Together?

Uh oh

The next day, Jessa and I were getting ready to go to La Push to go cliff diving with the boys and Hayley. I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in.” I said, slipping on my cover dress. Jessa walked in, and she looked cute. “Well, don’t you look adorable.” I said, slipping on my black flip flops.

She smiled the same smile that was on my face. “Thank you and you do too.” She said.

“You ready?” I asked, grabbing the keys to my back from the dead Lamborghini.

She nodded. “Yupp.”

I grabbed my bag, and we headed down the steps. Carlisle and Esme were already at the bottom of the steps.

“Be careful, honey.” Esme said in motherly voice.

“I will, mom. I’m not going to anything happen to Jessa, or me.” I said.
She cupped my cheek, and kissed my forehead. “I love you.” She said. Then, she walked up to Jessa and kissed her forehead as well. “I love you, too.”

I hugged Carlisle. “Bye daddy.” I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled down at me. “Bye Ella!” I called.

“Bye Dylan, bye Jessa!” She called back.

“Bye Ella!” Jessa said, and we headed out the door.

“Tinker Bell!” Emmett called out.

I turned around. “What’s up, Teddy Bear?” I asked.

“Just, please be careful. I don’t want to find you leaning against a tree with broken bones again.” He said.

I laughed. “Emmett, you worry too much.” I said.

“I’m a big brother. Of course, I’m gonna worry.” He retorted.

I laughed again, and hugged him. “I love you, Teddy Bear.”

“I love you, too, Tinker Bell.” He said, hugging me back.

I pulled away, and Jessa and I walked to my car.

“So, that was you.” She said.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “What are you talking about, Jessa?”

“When I first saw the guys phase, I ran into the forest and saw a girl yelling about being called a midget, and then something about broken bones.” She said.

I looked over at her for second, and then started laughing. “I can’t believe you heard that conversation between me and Ryan!”

She laughed along with me. When we got to La Push, the first person I saw was Paul. I parked the car, hopped out, and launched myself into his arms. He caught me, and swung me around.

“Hi.” I whispered.

He smiled, and leaned down to kiss me. “Hi.” He said back. We smiled at each other.

“Ouch, damn it!” Someone yelled from the bushes. Paul and I stared at each other.

“You okay, back there?” I called.

“Yeah, I just hit my head on a tree. No big deal.” The voice called back, making me laugh.

“You can come out, you know.” I said.

A girl stepped out. She had dark hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. She looked maybe a couple years younger than me. She smiled.

“Hi, I’m Jordan Anderson.” She said.

I shook her outstretched hand. “I’m Dylan Cullen.” I said.

She looked confused. “I thought the legends on this land were that no Cullen ever came on it?” She asked.

I felt Paul tighten his grip on me, but I just smiled. “I’m one of the exceptions. So, what are you doing all the way up here?” I asked.

She grinned. “Cliff diving, I love….” She trailed off, looking at something. I looked over in that direction, and grinned. I hit Paul in the stomach a few times until he looked over, too.

“Aw, our little Seth just imprinted.” I whispered. Paul smirked.

“So, do you want to cliff dive with us?” I asked.

She nodded, never looking away from Seth. I walked over to where Hayley and Jessa were, and slipped off my dress and flip flops.

“What the fuck, Dylan?” Paul asked.

“Wha- Oh.” I said, understanding what he was talking about.

The tattoo.

“It was a present?” I said, but it was more like a question.

“From me.” Hayley said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

“You got a new one, too?” Embry asked, looking at the new tattoo.

She nodded. “Yes, is that a problem?” She asked.

“Not at all.” He said, smiling.

Paul walked over to me, and ran his hand down my side. “I do like it.” He said, and then pressed his lips to mine. “It’s hot.” He whispered.

I smirked, and started walked towards him, while he walked back. “Oh you naughty boy.” I whispered in his ear. “I think you need to be punished.” I said, and then pushed him. He didn’t notice that I walked him right to the end of the cliff. I stared down at him, grinning like an idiot. “Did that cool you off, baby?” I called down to him.

“That was a bitch move!” He yelled up.

“Is that your boyfriend?” Jordan asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, if he was someone else, I never would have done it.” I said, grinned at her, and then launched myself off the cliff. When I hit the water, Paul’s arms were instantly around me. I turned in his arms, and wrapped mine around his neck.

“You better be glad I love you.” He growled playfully.

I smiled, and moved closer to him. “Or what?” I asked.

“Or I would be very angry.” He said, pulling me closer than I already was.

“And that would be terrible.” I said, kissing him.

“It actually would. I don’t know what I do if I ever hurt you.” He said quietly.

“You’ll never have to worry about that because I love you, you love me, and I’ll try my damned hardest not to make you angry.” I said. We heard a bunch of other splashes and saw everyone already in. “Aw, look at those two, and those two.” I said, pointing to Jessa and
Jared, who were flirting with each other and talking quietly. I also pointed to Jordan and Seth making googly eyes at each other.

Paul wrapped his arms tighter around me. “I never thought that almost everyone would have imprinted by now.” He said.

“Yeah, I remember you saying how rare it was.” I said.

“You guys, we have a problem.” Jacob said.

“What is it, Jake?” I asked.

“I smell the redheaded leech.”

All of our eyes went straight to Jessa and Jordan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. Don't worry, next part of the series will be up soon. Comment and message. Thank you to all my readers for their support. I hope you all continue reading the next part. Thank you :)