Status: COMPLETED

Can a Shattered Heart Be Put Back Together?

Back From The Dead

I turned around and stared at Alice. I looked around and grabbed her hand, leading her outside.

“Alice, please don’t tell. Please, please.” I begged.

“Tell what?”

I sighed, and lifted my shirt. She gasped. “Wow, Dylan it looks amazing.” She said, and touched it lightly.

“So, you like it?” I asked.

She nodded. “I do, but I don’t know what the others are going to say.” She said, and then her face went blank. “Never mind, I do know what there going to say. Everyone’s going to love it.” She smiled.

“Even mom and dad?” I asked.

“There going to be shocked at first, but they will end up loving it.” She said.

I sighed. “That’s good to here.”

We walked back into the house where everyone was standing in the living room. Emmett

looked over at me, and saw the ice pack pressed to my side, and sighed.

“Dyls, what did you do now?” He asked, making everyone turn their heads to look at me.

I cleared my throat, and laughed nervously. “I got a….tattoo.” I said quietly, and of course, they all heard with their super-cheating vampire hearing.

“Really? Cool!” Jessa said, and asked to see it. I lifted my shirt to show everyone the tattoo on my right side.

“Holy shit, that looks amazing!” Emmett said, looking closely at it.

“Hurt like a bitch, though.” I said.

I looked at Esme and Carlisle, wanting their approval the most. They both smiled at me.

“It looks very nice, honey.” Esme said sweetly.

I grinned. “Thanks mom.”

The next day, I was going back to school. I groggily got up, and walked to my bathroom. I took a shower with my vanilla scented items, and blow dried my hair. I put on a plaid dress with a black belt around my waist, knee high black converse, dangly star earrings, my Cullen crest necklace, my black leather jacket, and stuffed my phone and I pod in a penguin skelanimal backpack.

I walked down stairs and saw everyone waiting for me with smile on their faces. “What?” I asked.

Esme walked behind me and covered my eyes with her hands. “Come on, sweetie. Keep walking forward. We have surprise for you.”

I smiled widely. “Really?”

I felt cool wind hit my face, and realized we were outside.

“Okay, 1….2….3!” Esme uncovered my eyes, and I gasped. There was my Lamborghini and all its green glory.

“Oh my God! You brought my car back from the dead!” I screamed, running forward to see my car. I ran my hand along the side of it. “Is it a different one, or is it my actual car?” I asked.

Carlisle smiled. “It’s your actual car, baby girl.”

My eyes watered, and I launched myself into his arms. “Thank you so much.” I said.

He hugged me back, and kissed the top of my head. “No problem, baby girl.”

I hugged Esme. “Thank you, mom.”

“Just be careful, sweetheart.”

I smiled. “I will, I promise.”

I climbed into the car, and ran my hand down the steering wheel. I closed my eyes tightly when images of the night I wrecked flashed in my mind. I took a deep breath when Jessa opened up the passenger door, and smiled.

“Mind if I catch a ride with you, Dyls?” She asked.

I shook my head. “Nope, hop on in, Jessa.” I said. She got in, and we took off towards school.