My Happy Ending.

One.

"Oh crap," I muttered under my breath as a unwanted, pink plus sign appeared on the small white stick. "How accurate are these things? They have to be wrong sometimes, right? It's probably just a false positive," I told myself. Well, I mean I did sleep with Caleb, and it was unprotected. God, how could I have been so stupid.

"Hey Baby?" I heard Caleb's voice and panicked. Before I could do anything with the pregnancy test, the door started to open. I quickly turned around and hid the pregnancy test behind my back, before Caleb could see it. "What's behind you back?" I shook my head and clenched the test tighter. "Uhh,nothing." He looked at me and gave me a confused look. "What's wrong?" I shook my head again. "Nothing." He still looked confused, and I could tell that he didn't believe me. "Then what's behind your back?" He got closer to me. I leaned on the sink, and put the pregnancy test between my back and the sink, then put my hands up. "Nothing." He looked at me,'Baby, what's wrong, please.." He came slightly closer to me and I finally broke down. 'Caleb..I think I'm pregnant...' I whispered and looked down feeling the tears streaming down my face. 'What?' I took the test and handed it to him. 'Its positive.' He looked at me as I cried. He came closer gentaly placing his hand on my face. "Deana, stop crying. Please." I put my hand on top of his. "But we can't do this. I can't be pregnant." He sighed and set the pregnancy test on the counter. "Deana, I love you. We can do this." He wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "But, I think you should go to the doctor. Just to be sure." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

Calebs POV

I walked into Deanas bedroom to see if she was there, Its been about 20 minutes since she said she had to go to the bathroom, and I was kinda worried if she was okay. "Hey Baby?" I walked to the bathroom door opening it seeing Deana standing there holding her hands behing her back. "Whats behing your back?" She shook her head. "Uhh,nothing." I looked at her, I knew something was wrong. "What's wrong?" She shook her head again. "Nothing." I dont believe her, I know when something is wrong. "Then what's behind your back?" I walked closer to her and watched her lean agains the sink, lifting her hands to show nothing. "Nothing." I looked at her again, something was wrong, and I was going to find out ,'Baby, what's wrong, please.." I walked closer to her, and she broke down crying. 'Caleb..I think I'm pregnant...' She whispred, but I could hear, did she just say what I think she just said ''What?' She handed me the test 'Its positive.' I looked down at her, gentaly placing my hands on her face, I hate seeing her cry. "Deana, stop crying. Please." She placed her hands on top of mine and whispred "But we can't do this. I can't be pregnant." I sighed and placed the test on the counter, looking her in the eyes. "Deana, I love you. We can do this." I gentaly whiped her tears away with the tip of my thumbs. "But, I think you should go to the doctor. Just to be sure." She nodded and I kissed her forhead. I cant believe I might be a daddy.

Deanas POV

Its been about 3 days since I took the test, and it was time for my doctors appoitment to see if I really was pregnant. Caleb and I told no one, because we wanted to make sure it was positive, and that I deffently was pregnant. "Hey, you okay?" I looked ovet at Caleb and nodded my head. He was scared, and so was I. I mean yes, I will love this baby, and I love Caleb, but what will happen when he goes on tour, or something like that? I looked out the window and saw we were at the doctors office. I sighed and climbed out of Calebs car, and walked into the doctors office. I smiled at the recepitions "Hi, my names Deana Carter,I have an appoitment." She smiled and handed me a clip board to fill out a few things. I smiled and walked over to the waiting aera with Caleb holding my hand. "You alright baby?" I nodded my head and began to fill out the paper work. I still cant believe I might be pregnant with Caleb Turman's child. It seems like yesterday I just ment him, and was getting to know him, and now I might be carrying his baby. I wonder what he or she will look like. I hope they have his beautiful red hair, but isent read hair the ressive gean? "Miss Carter?" I stood up and smiled at Caleb, following the lady into the doctor office.

Calebs POV
I sat there for what seemd like 3 hours, waiting for someone to come tell me something. "Mr. Turman?" I stood up and followed the lady into the room where Deana was sitting. I walked over to her and touched her sholder smiling. "Hey, I love you." She smiled and I kissed her cheek sitting next to her, taking her hand in mine. "Hi Deana, How are you?" She smiled at the Doctor, "I am okay." He smiled and looked down at the paper. I watched a smile creep on his face as he looked up at us. "Well, Congrats, your having a baby." I turned to Deana as she turned to me, smiling. Maybe this wouldent be a bad thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was forced to post this on here (:
I hope you like it, I am not really sure about this story.