My Happy Ending.

Two.

"Were having a baby." I smiled as John, Kyles, Austin, Marc, and Kents face went blank. "Your Pregnant?" I nodded my head and Kyle stood up jumping up and down. "YAY IM GUNNA BE AN UNCLE!" I giggled as he came over hugging me. "Be careful!" I smiled as everyone came over hugging me. "Well, I think we should leave the happy couple alone." Everyone waved and walked out of the apartment. I looked at Caleb and he looked at me and smiled. "Can I talk to him or her." I giggled and nodded my head. He smiled and placed his hands on my stomach, lowering his head towards my stomach. "Hey, its your daddy, I know your proably cant hear me, but I just wanted to say, I love you, and I love your mommy, and I am going to do everything in my power to make you have the best life." I smiled as he kissed my stomach, and moved his head to kiss me. "I really do love you." I smiled as he kissed me. I can't believe I got lucky enough to have someone as sweet, kind, caring, and adorable as Caleb.

I woke up, and my whole body was taking over by nauesa. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, puking everything I had in my body up. "Baby?" I heard Caleb at the door. I stood up, opend it, grabed my tooth brush and brushed the nast taste of puke out of my mouth. "Are you okay?" I shook my head and he pulled me into a hug. "I dont feel good, I think I am going to go back to sleep." I heard Caleb sigh as I walked past him. "Okay Babe. Do you want me to do anything for you? Get you anything?" He asked as he followed me to the bedroom. I shook my head and laid back on the bed. Caleb stood in the doorway and said, "Well, I'll go lay on the couch so you can get more-" I cut him off. "No, I want you in here with me. If I'm going to feel like crap because you got me pregnant, you're staying in here with me." He laughed slightly as he walked into the bedroom and laid on the bed beside me.

I woke up, and felt a little better, I turned over and saw Caleb wasent next to me. "God Damnit Caleb Michael Turman" I mumbled as I climbed out of bed and heard Caleb in the kitchen, I smiled and walked into the kitchen being knocked in the face with the smell of coffee, making me feel nauses again. "Hey sweetie." I closed my eyes and ran to the bathroom, throwing up once again. Oh am I going to kill thos boy. "Babe are you alright?" I looked up at Caleb and rolled my eyes. "Do I look OKAY to you?" He chuckled slightly and walked over helping me off the ground handing me the towl on the edge of the sink. "Its not funny, you knocked me up." He wraped his arms around me. "I love you Deana, and I am sorry, but this is an amazing gift that we were blessed with, and I AM going to be here through it all." I smiled in his chest and he kissed my forhead. We stood there for what seemed like hours, untill his phone started ringing in the room. He smiled kissed my cheek, and walked into the bedroom picking up his phone. "Hello.....Hey Austin....No...She is sick...Alright well I dont think I can make it tonight....She is sick....Yes Morning sickness....Alright bye." I watched him throw the phone on the bed, and turn to me. "We have practice.." I smiled and nodded my head. "Go, I will be fine, I will call you if I need you." I smiled and walked over to him kissing him softly on the lips. "Mmm. I love you Deana." I smiled and kissed him again. "And I love you little one" I smiled as he placed his hands on my stomach. I hope were doing the right thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am posting all the chapters I have tonight, and I will be working on the others
-deanaa.