My Happy Ending.

Six.

What Felt like hours later, the interview ended. We all went back to the bus, and I walked straight to my bunk. I slid my phone out of my pockt, before climbing into my bunk. I shut the curtian behind my and started to scrolling through my contacts. When I got to Deana's number, I pressed the call button. I put it up to my ear as it began to ring. "Hello?" I smiled as her beautiful voice ran into my ears. "Man do I miss you." I heard her sigh, I hate it when she sighed, it means she is going to cry. "I miss you to Caleb..." I sighed and changed the subject. "How are you?" I heard her smile in her voice. "I'm great! my friend from school came over, we went for ice cream, and she asked how you were." I smiled and turned over in my bunk. "Thanks good. Hows the baby?" I heard her groan. "Killing me, I was sick three times today." I chuckled and could see her face in my head. "Its not funny baby! Its your fault!" I laughed and her her beautiful laugh that I loved. "So, we need to pick a baby name." She laughed. "Yeah, so I like for a boy Bentley Oliver, and for a girl Embry Annmarie." I smiled at the names. "I love them." I heard her smile and giggle. "CALEB! WE NEED YOU!" I groaned. "I am being summoned by the boys, I love you, and the baby." I smiled "I love you to Caleb, goodnight baby." I smiled and hit end on my phone. I climbed out of my bunk and walked into the front aera of the bus. "Whats up guys?" they looked at me and smiled. "You never told us about the engagement!" I smiled and shrugged. "It never came up?" Kyle threw his hands up. "Well, we thought you would tell us anyway!" Austin laughed slightly and nodded. "Yeah, we dident think, we have to ask randomly ask you about marrying Deana." I shrugged and sat down besides Jonathan. "So what did she say?" I looked at Kent and gave him a look. "Well, did you see the tweet?" He shook his head. "She said yes, and practlly balled her eyes out." I smiled and remember that night. She was so happy, and I dont blame her. Before her I would go from one girl to another, but she changed me. I can honstally say I have fallen head over heels in love with her "Guys, I mis her." I put my chin in my hand and sighed. I stood up and walked back to the bunk aera, climbed in my bunk, closiong the curtian, and started texting Deana. I could hear the guys whispering, but I couldent make out what they were saying. I just shrugged it off, considering it was probably something about the band.

Deanas POV

I layed down on my bed and lightly rubbed my stomach, something I got mad at Caleb for, yet, I do it. I felt my phone vibrate and I smiled as Calebs picture poped up.
Caleb;
How's the baby?(:

I smiled and shook my head, curling up, smelling his hoddie. I missed him so fucken much, it wasent even funny, I really wish I was able to go with him, I just wanna be able to feel his hear beat under my head, as I layed on his chest. Have him rub my stomach, and talk to the baby, and me think its the most adorable thing in the world. I loved when he would laugh at me when I did something stupid, and our little food fights in the kitchen. I miss him, and I feel like I will never see him again, but I will see him in about 29 days. Yes I am counting down the days, I miss him, kill me for it. I sighed and hit the lock button on my phone and closed my eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

"Who the hell is calling me?!" I groaned and grabbed my phone answering it. "Hello?!" I answered the phone hearing five screaming guys. "DEANA COME VISIT CALEB!" I groabed and sat up. "What?" I heard John talk. "He misses you, I know you miss him, come visit him," I made a confused face. "What are you guys talking about? I can't com suprise him!" Than, Kyles voice pouted. "Why not?" I sighed. "Because, I dont know... I was sleeping! I'm still half asleep. I hardley know whats going on!" They all laughed at me. "Come on, Deana. We'll pay for your plane ticket. Please?!" I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I dont know guys." Than, Kyles voice started blaring through the phone "PLEEEEEASEEE DEANA! PLEASE!" I laugh slight as I got a bottle of water. "When?" I knew they all had smiles on their faces. "How about in two days, when we are in Ohio?" I looked at the calendar hanging on the refrigerator. "I can do that." Cheering erupted from the other end of the phone. I rolled my eyes. "Okay guys, I'm hangging up no. I'm going back to sleep." They all told my goodbye, before I hung up and walked back into my bedroom, crawling into my bed, closing my eyes, smelling Caleb on my hoddie. I smiled and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know alot of them are short,
I am really sorry about that!
-deanaa.