My Happy Ending.

Five

Few days later

I woke up and sighed. Today Caleb was leaving for the month long tour. I know I have to be strong,but I can't. I am going to miss him so fucken much,that its going to hurt. He is going to miss two doctors appoitment. What if I need him? And he is four thousand miles away, I won't be able to say 'Can you come home?' I understand its his job, but I'm just gunna miss him so much. I sighed as I got out of bed walking into the living room seeing Caleb on the couch with the rest of the boys. He walked over to me. "Baby, I'm gunna miss you" I sighed and felt a tear fall from my eyes. "Don't cry." Caleb wiped my tears that were falling from my eyes. "I'm sorry, I just..." Caleb cut me off by softly kissing me. "Don't cry. I'll be back in a month. I'll call and text you everyday. It'll be like I never left." He smiled slightly, trying to get me to smile. "But you're not gonna be here. So it's not the same." He sighed and pulled me into a hug. He squeezed me slightly,as the tears stained her shirt. I was going to miss him so much. "I love you Deana." I looked up as he whiperd my tears away. I chewed on my lip, trying to stop crying. "I love you too, Caleb." He sighed and kissed the top of my head. He buried his face in my hair, then whispered "I'm gonna miss you." I bit my lip harder. "I'll miss you too." Caleb slowly pulled away and gently placed his hand on my stomach. "I'm gonna miss both of you." I slightly smiled as John touched his sholder. "Its time dude." Caleb nodded and looked at me kissing me softly. "Man, I am going to miss you two, I love you baby." He kissed me again, and walked out of our apartment leaving me and our baby alone for a month. I sighed and sat on the couch. I grabed the remote and turned the television on to MTV I smiled at the music video. I heard a knock on the door, I got off the couch and opened the door to see my friend Catt. "OHMYGOSHH!" I smiled and huged her. Catt and I went to school togeter and I haven't seen her in three years. "What are you doing here?!" She smiled as I let her in the apartment. "I needed to see the rock Caleb gave you, and oh my you are pregnant!" I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah,almost three months." We sat down on the couch as she said, "Well congratulations. I'm happy for you!" I smiled. "Thanks. We're both excited." She nodded and looked around. "Uh, is Caleb here?" I shook my head and suck back into the couch. "No, he just left for tour." I sighed and felt tears comming on. I bit my lip. "Oh,well come on were going out!" I smiled "where are we going?" She shruged her sholder. "Let's go get ice cream?" I laughed and nodded my head, walking over to my flip flops sliding them on. I grabed my phone and keys and walked out of the door with Catt.As we walked to the apartment complex's parking lot, Catt told me that we were taking her car. I was too upset to drive, so I agreed. We got in her car, before she started driving towards the ice cream place. About five minutes down the road, Catt turned down the radio that was blasting full volume. "Pregnant ladies like ice cream, right?" I laughed and nodded. "Who doesn't like ice cream?" She laughed as we pulled up outfront of the ice cream polor. "What do you want?" I smiled as we walked to the outside counter "Strawberry." She smiled and told the girl what we wanted. "Here you go." I smiled and went to hand Catt the money. "No,I took you out to cheer you up!" I giggled as we walked back to the car. "So, how did this baby come about?" I laughed and looked at her. "Seriously Catt?" She laughed and shook her head as we drove down the road. "So, Names?" I smiled and looked at her. "Well, I like Oliver for a boy, and Emery for a girl, but Caleb and I havent disscussed anything yet." She smiled and nodded her head. I looked out the window, wondering what life was going to be like after this baby comes, and me and Caleb get married.

Calebs POV

"Caleb! We have an interview!" I smiled at the guys and nodded my head. Yes I missed Deana, and the baby, but I cant let the guys know this is killing me being away from her. "Ready?" The interviewer asked us as we nodded our head. I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and smiled as Deanas picture poped up. I took that picture when she was laying ontop of me, smiling like a nut because I told her I wrote a song.

From;Deana<3
I miss you..<//3

I sighed and hit reply, I miss her so much, that is hurts. I wish I was at home, holding her im my arms, rubbing her baby bumb, softly. I replyed and put my phone in my lap as the inteviewer asked the next question. "Caleb?" I looked at her and nodded my head. "Your twitter, says your engaged, and expecting?" I nodded my head. "Yes, I am engaged to the most beautiful girl ever, and she is carrying my child." She nodded her head and looked down at the paper she was holding. "So, is it true you ment her at Warped Tour?" I shook my head. "No, She workes a the coffee shop near our houses, I went and got a coffee, and there she was, she did go to Warped Tour, and we did exchange numbers there, but I dident meet her at Warped Tour." She nodded her head and went on to ask us a few more questions. God, can this end already.
♠ ♠ ♠
current song; She's A Lady ; Forever The Sickest Kids.