Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 18

Dream

Dominic was standing in front of me. Only it wasn't him.

The person that stood in front of me was a god. muscled body, perfectly combed hair, tall, pale white shin, blood red eyes, and sent that burned my nose.

It was a vampire!

"Dominic" I asked unsure if it was really him.

He smirked an evil grin showing his fangs. He nodded charging at me.

He tackled me to the forest ground. His body was hard as marble and cold as the Arctic.

Dominic lowered his head towards my neck opening his mouth and biting it.

This was no longer my best friend.

Pain went threw my body like a fire was inside me wanting to burst out.

Blood ran down my neck my heart weakening every second.

End of dream

I shot up on the bed panting.It was 2:06

I looked around my surrounding noticing I was in Sam's room.

Glancing at myself I was no longer wearing my clothes from the bonfire but one of Sam's huge T-shirts.

Did he change me?

I stared at his sleeping face. He wasn't wearing a shirt. His hair was a mess but he looked attractive.

His buffed chest raised and lowered as he breathed in and out.

I smiled knowing he was mine and I was his forever.

I bent down and kissed his cheek,forehead,then his lips.

He quickly responded.

"I thought you were sleeping." I said after we pulled apart.

He plopped him self on one arm facing me. "I was but your kisses woke me." he said smirking.

I blushed looking down. "Sorry I couldn't sleep."

Sam placed a finger under my chin lifting it so I was looking at him. "Don't be I enjoyed it." he mumbled staring down at my body after he said that.

Then it clicked.

"Did you change me." I asked

He chuckled sitting up on the bed. "Yeah. The clothes you were wearing didn't look to comfortable."

I stared at him with lust full eyes and so did he. He leaned in to kiss me.

His lips brushed against mine. "I love you. "I said

"I love you too Annabelle." he lips crashed onto mine.

The kiss was rough which was weird. Or kisses always started out soft.

Before I knew it my hands were in his hair while his hands had a tight hold on my waist.

My hands left his hair and wrapped them selves around his neck running my fingers up and down his neck as I crawled on top of him.

Our breathing increased filling us with need.

Need for each other. I wanted Sam,and he wanted me. I could just feel it.

The wolf in me took over attacking Sam,and forcing him to lay down.

Kissing his jaw line and down his neck sucking on his "sweet spot."

He moaned tightening his hold on my waist driving me crazy.

My fingers traced his abbs then moving down to his boxers rubbing the bump in his boxers . His member hardened under my touch.

"Sam." I breathed out.

"Annabelle I want you." I couldn't even speak so I just nodded before I knew it my world was a complete bliss

[Moments later]

Sam collapsed next to me on the bed. We were both panting,sweaty,and exhausted.

Yet,happy and excited.

I kissed him on the lips. "That was amazing ." I said kissing his neck too.

"Yeah.It was." he said into my hair. "Thank you Annabelle."

"For what." I said my head resting on his chest.

"For loving me."

I smiled glancing at the clock. It was 3:17am.

"Wow its still night."

"hmmm." He mumbled. "Annabelle what do you think about having a baby." he asked

"A baby." I repeated,

"Yeah. Our very own child." he chuckled his chest shaking me. "I can just see it. Our son/daughter running around this house causing trouble."

I smiled widened. "Yea. That would be nice having our very own kid now."

"Good because we didn't use protection." he said.

I laughed hitting his chest then kissing it.

"Looks like my parents will have to be grandparents early then." I giggled

"If only mine were alive." he said sadly.

"I'm sure they would have been proud of you Sam." He kissed my hair.

"If I do get pregnant will I still have to go to school. Just imagine me a teen mom."

"Yes you do but if we do have a kid I'll take good care of it while your at school."

We feel asleep after moments of silence...