Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 20

We were back at Sam's house wait for Selena to finish showering. She refused to tell us anything unless she showered.

We were all in the living room discussing it. Jacob, Quil,and Embry were on the longest chair. Jerad and Paul were on the middle one. Seth and Leah pulled chairs up from the kitchen. And finally Sam was on the love seat me sitting on the armrest with his arm around my waist.

"What if shes lying." Jerad said.

"I don't think so she did smell like a wolf,but is she really began chased my a vampire." Quil added

"Of course its true are you calling our own a liar." Seth snapped at Quil.

"Seth did you imprint on her." I asked him. He looked down and muttered a "maybe"

I burst out laughed almost falling off the chair but Sam tightened his hold on me.

"Its not funny." Seth whined turning red.

I nodded. "Right sorry but there's no maybe its either yes or no." I said tilting my head and smiling a big wolfy grin.

"Fine yes happy" he admitted.

"Yes." my smiled widened.

"My baby bro is growing up." Leah teased.

Everyone burst out laughing at Seth's red face when Jacob's cell phone rang.

"Shut up." he ordered. We did since hes second in command we have to listen to him too.

"Hello." he greeted in a cheerful voice.

The was muttering on the other line.

"Oh hey Bella." I rolled my eyes. Of course its Bella.

More muttering

"Yea I'll be there in a sec. Bye." he hanged up.

"Gotta go Bella needs me." he said leaving. "Let me know how thing work out with Selena."

"Kay" we all said.

"I wonder if she can imprint." Seth said to himself,but we heard him.

"Who knows" said Sam. "Annabelle and Leah can't but shes from a different from a pack so there's a chance she can."

Yeah Leah can't imprint either so she has to fall in love the 'normal' way. Sam allowed Leah to be the only one who can talk and hang with human so she can find her true love.

"Does she even have a pack." Paul asked.

"Of course she does why else would she be a wolf." Embry said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"There are lone wolves Em." I said Sam kissing my shoulder.

Leah tried her best to not look. I wonder how she and everyone else would react if the found out Sam and I had sex?

I know Quil would try to kill Sam ignoring the fact that hes the alpha.

That's when I noticed something. "Hey were's Collin and Brady." I asked to anyone.

"Sam sent them to inform the elders about Selena." Paul said walking into the kitchen.

"Why both of them." I asked Sam looking into his black eyes.

He smirked. "There best friends. I only asked Collin but Brady wanted to go as well so I let them."

I nodded.

I heard the bathroom door open then the footsteps of Selena.

She walked in wearing my T-shirt and jeans might I add.

"Clear to explain who's after you and Why? Sam said standing up pulling me up with him...

She smiled nodding.

"It all stared in Canada my home town.....