Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 3

Leah slapped Sam.

Anger boiled in me. "Why the hell did you slap him! Again" I yelled.

As an answer, she slapped me. ME! No body slaps me!

My body began to shake. Dude, if I phase my mom is going to kill me for ripping the dress.

I breathed steadily trying to come down. Right now only my hands were shaking.

"You dump me for her!" Leah yelled at Sam. "She's not even 18 yet and you're kissing her!."

She pointed at me.

By now, the guys were outside witnessing the "scene."

"Leave Leah. Now!" Sam ordered.

Leah stomped her foot and left.

"Annabelle, are you alright?" Sam asked trying to bring me back into his arms, but I just stepped back.

"Yeah. Come on Quil lets go." I said to Quil then walked off.

"She's not even 18!" Leah's words ran through my head. She was right. I'm only 16 and Sam is way to old for me to love. He may have imprinted on me,but I haven't imprinted on him. I think. I mean I have these feelings for him that I can't explain.

All I want is to be with him,and see him. Can I even imprint?

"Hey Annabelle wait up!" Quil called. I slowed down a bit so he could catch up. When he did, he asked me what happened.

"Leah caught me and Sam kissing." I murmured,but I knew he heard me.

"What? Kissing as in you kissed back." I nodded looking at my feet.

"Well you are his imprint. But is he yours?"

"That's the thing Quil." I didn't even notice we had stopped walking until I said that. "I may be his but I don't even know if he's mine. I do like him, and I want to be with him. I don't know if I can imprint,and if I can what happens if I imprint on someone else!"

"Look Annabelle your the first female in the pack so there's a chance you can't imprint, and if you could I'm sure Sam would be your imprint."

"You think so?"

"I've seen how he looks at you. If that's not love then I don't what is."

I laughed at my twin brother. Me and him are werewolves and the alpha loves me! What the fuck. Hu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, the wedding was a disaster. Quil and I are grounded for puching people at the wedding. Mostly guys.

That's why I don't wear dresses because when I do boys become stalkers.

I punched a couple guys for hitting on me and one chick that called me a slut becuase her boyfriend was looking at me.

And Quil punched guys for whistling at me, so we're grounded for a week. We can not leave the house except for patrol or to run errands.

Our mom and dad left for work and I'm bored as hell!

Quil was in the living room watching T.V when there was a knock on the door.

"Quil can you get that!" I yelled from our room. I was reading a book.

"No!." he yelled back.
I groaned looking at my self in the mirror. Today I had my hair hidden in my hat. I don't know why I just wanted it like that.

I opened the door and there stood Jacob and Embry with evil grins.

"We came to bust you two out." Embry said rubbing his hands in a wicked way.

This should be fun.....
♠ ♠ ♠
There is chapter 3 for ya... Let me know what you think.
<3 peace<3