Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 4

We ran in our wolf form for who know how many hours,when we come a cross a scent.

It was a human and vampire sent.

Jacob~BELLA!

Me~What about her? I'm getting real tired of hearing her name. Thats all Jacob talks about. Bella.Bella. BELLA!

Jacob~Why? Are you jealous of her?

Dammit I forgot about the mind reading and I've been a wolf for 2 mounths now.

Me~No, but a person get tired of hearing of the same person over and over again.

Embry~Um, hello if that really is Bella's sent then that means she's with a vampire

Quil~But the Cullens left 4 mounths ago

Jacob~Then it's a different bloodsucker let's go!

We followed the sents to a clearing and sure enoght there was Bella with a bloodsucker circling her.

It was male. Black skin,long hair,and wearing some old coat.It was Afrcian American.

It picked up our sent and faced us.

"Well what do we have here dogs." he said

Jacob growled bearing his teeth at the leach.

It motioned with its fingers for us to come closer. That's all we needed. Jacob was the frist to attack.

Bella shrieked in horror.

Then I attacked after Jacob was thrown against a tree. I manged to bite his leg but was kicked off.

At least he's got a limp.

Me~ We're gonna need more than the four of us to beat this dude.

Sam~ Then you should of called us!

Sam and the guys showed up in wolf from. All of us together chased the leach nto the forest. Jacob stayed behind to check on Bella, but in wolf form of course.

After we killed it, Sam orderd us to meet him at his house after we finished changing.

I put on a jean shorts with a black sports bra while the guys just wore their shorts.

Hello I'm a girl.

I noticed a bruise on my stoumch were I was kicked.

"Whao that's some bruise." Quil stated pocking it.

I slapped his hand away.

"Sorry." he apoligized

At Sam's he yelled at us for trying to fight the bloodsucker by ourselves,but he mostly yelled at the guys for letting me get hurt.

I was not going to let him yell at my brother or my friends.

"Hey don't yell at them!" I snapped

"Annabelle you got hurt. They should of taken better care of y-"

"I can take care of myself!." I yelled in his face.

"I know you can but I don't want to take any chances w-"he tryed to expain but I cut him off.

"And why is that!" okay I was beyond pissed. Why is he treating me like a baby if I beatin people up before.

"BEACAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!."Sam yelled back."AND FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO FIGHT ONLY PATROL!"

Oh hells no. He is not telling me what to do. I don't care if he is the alpha no body does that.

"AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!."

"SINCE I IMPRINTED ON YOU"

"SO THAT DOSENT MEAN YOU OWN ME OR HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU ARE MY IMPRINT OR IF I LOVE YOU!"

Sam looked hurt/angry/shocked. "NO THAT MAY BE BUT I'M STILL THE ALPHA AND WHAT I SAY GOES."

I kicked him were the sun doesn't shine and yelled."BITCH I FUCKIN HATE YOU!"

I stormed out off his house to mine.

"Were have you and your brother been young lady." my dad asked when I got home.

"Wolf duties." was all I said before locking my self im my room. Looks like Quil sleeping in the living room.

I cried into my pillow regreting everything I said to Sam.

I felt empty. Like I was missimg something or someone......