Status: R.I.P. Jimmy (The Rev) Sullivan

Welcome to the Family

I Know The Way You've Been Living, Life So Reckless, Tragedy Endless

Vanessa’s pov
I waked down the hall wear I heard Matt’s voice come from. When I walked into the kitchen, he was talking to some bleach blonde chick. I leaned against the counter and they both stopped talking and looked at me. I raised my eyebrow and waited for someone to say something. “Vanessa this is my girl friend Valery.” Matt spoke. Valery walked around the counter and gave me a hug (of course I don’t hug). Then she went back and around to stand next to Matt. “Oh, and you start school in September.” Valery said. “Val she doesn’t have to go she’s 17 almost 18.” Matt explained.

“I don’t want our child without her diploma” she stated making me furious.

“You aren’t my fucking mother so just shut the fuck up cause it’s not your decision!” I screamed at her before stomping off down the hall but I got lost so I just punched one of the walls and crossed my arms over my chest and sunk down against the wall.

There was no way I was going to start crying, I’m a strong girl I don’t cry easy (I didn’t even cry when I broke neck.) “Hey, you okay?” a voice questioned. When I looked up I was staring into bright blue eyes that belonged to Jimmy. He kneeled down to sort of my height and I said, “No I don’t want to stay here.” Jimmy nodded and leaned against the wall. “My apartment isn’t that far from here and I live with Johnny too, we have a spare room if you want to” “My savior!” I jumped on him knocking him on the floor. I hugged him and he hugged back then said, “I know the way you've been living, Life so reckless, tragedy endless.” I nodded and he lifted me up setting me on my feet. “I promise it will all be better soon.”

“You promise?” I asked holding out my pinky.

He wrapped his pinky around mine and nodded, “I promise.” I smiled and hugged him again.