Status: R.I.P. Jimmy (The Rev) Sullivan

Welcome to the Family

Hey, There's Something Missing

When I woke up Jimmy was sleeping next to me on the couch. I moved slightly trying not to wake him then I walked into the bathroom and checked my phone for any messages, or missed calls.

I had three new messages and 34 missed calls. I smirked when I read my messages;

Dizzy:
Your mom just called my mom and she’s pissed! Lol

Matt:
Where the fuck are you? Val’s crying thanks to you!

Mom:
Sweetheart where are you your dad just called he can’t find you!

I glanced over my missed calls they were all Matt and my mom. I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone then looked over myself in the mirror. I had dark brown eyes, super dark brown hair that always looked black.

I shook my head softly sending my hair over my shoulders. A knock on the bathroom door scaring me. I gathered myself then opened the door to see Johnny standing in front of me a surprised expression on his face.

“Hey, there‘s something missing, over at Matt‘s house.” He told me. “I know, it‘s me.” I nodded walking past him back to the living room. Jimmy was still sleeping so I decided to make myself at home and eat something.

I thought about eating their food but they barley had any so I walked out of the apartment door and rode the elevator down stairs and found a vending machine that had a shit load of candy.

I slid my money in and pushed b7 for a king size Hershey’s chocolate bar.

It fell into the little box under the machine and I scooped it out then walked back into the elevator and rode back up to Jimmy and Johnny’s apartment.

On the way up I peeled back the paper on the bar, and took a bite out of it as the doors opened. I walked back to their apartment and just walked in.

Jimmy was awake and sitting up on the couch watching Courage The Cowardly Dog. I laughed and sat next to him holding the chocolate bar out for him to take a bite of, which he did then smiled and hugged me tightly.

But I didn’t mind, I was fine we continued to watch Courage until a knock on the door got our attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

Sorry it's been so long since i've up dated on this!