Status: R.I.P. Jimmy (The Rev) Sullivan

Welcome to the Family

Never in question, lethal injection

Matt needed to burn off some steam so he allowed me to stay at Jimmy and Johnny’s apartment until tomorrow. After Brian calmed me down he promised everything would be better soon.

I opened up to Jimmy after everyone else left, I cried, laughed, and somehow I felt like I could really trust him. Johnny left a while after Matt left, to go hang out with his girl friend Lacy.

“You know what would make you feel better?” Jimmy asked me. I looked up at him whipping the tears from my face, “What?”

“Follow me.” He pulled me down the hall to the bathroom. I sat on the floor next to him after he pulled a small bag out from under the sink.

“What’s that?” I asked interested in what was in the bag. “Drugs.” he smiled widely at me. At first I didn’t know if I wanted too, but then I thought what the hell.

We started stiffing cocaine, it felt like a rush going up my nose. I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes were slightly red. “You thirsty?” he asked me. I nodded at him, he stood up and walked out of the bathroom and came back a couple minutes later with four bottles of Jack Daniels.

“Drink up sweet cheeks.” he took a swig from his bottle and so did I.

3rd persons pov
Vanessa was super drunk now she really couldn’t stand up right. Jimmy laughed slightly at her before slipping his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Jimmy pulled out a couple of needles out of the bag too. “What’s that?” She asked giggling slightly. “Never in question, lethal injection.” He grinned and pricked the needle into her vein, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she smiled a genuinely real smile.

At the end of the night Vanessa was only wearing her panties and bra, and Jimmy was only wearing his boxers. They fell asleep together in the bathtub. Vanessa’s head on Jimmy’s chest, and Jimmy’s arm wrapped around her waist pulling her almost on top of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the people commenting, reading, and subscribing!<3

I love reading the comments i get from you guys!<3