Status: in progress

you warm my cold heart ( sesshomaru love story)

yummy!

-night time-
i closed the door softly behind me.
"click"
it made a sound. i sucessfully put rin to bed, of course i had to make up a bed time story cause rin had a bunch of books that she had all ready read. rin ofcourse LOVED my story
She fell asleep just as I was done telling the end.
‘hmmm…” I thought aloud.
“damn I'm hungry” I rubbed my stomach. “time to get some grub”
I made myself at home. So I knew where everything was  YAY meeeee. Quickly I walked to the giant kitchen. Only one maid was in the kitchen scrubbing at the floors. She seemed concentrated on that floor.
“cuse me…” I said. She stopped wat she was doing and looked up at me.
yes…?”
I smiled “yeah I need to make me something to eat…where do u keep ur food?” I asked.
She pointed to the big refridgerator. I didn’t even know they had those back then. I shrugged made my way to the fridge and took out some fruit and started cutting it up

When I was done it looked something like this
Image

I grabed a fork and began eating it
The maid was looking at me in awe. “…I didn’t know you could make food like that…are you a professional cook?” I laughed. “darlin I'm not that good. I can cook some pretty decent food though. This one right here Is a dragon fruit and gorgonzola salad with ginger glaze” she looked at the dish cosely “I never heard of that before….”
I smiled and scouped some up on my spoon and handed it to her. “try it.”
She grabesd the spoon and put it in her mouth. Her eyes exploded with desire.
“this is delicious! I never had such a meal….are you cooking tomorrow?” She asked. I shrugged “probably not…I have a lot to do tomorrow I mean I might not be here…” a hint of sadness covered my voice. The maid chuckled “you sure about that?”
I rose an eyebrow “what you mean…?”
“Lord Sesshomaru…he seems to enjoy your company a little, as well as Jacken and rin. But lord Sesshomaru…normally he cant tolerate any one on his lands let alone a human..Besides rin that is. But you…he treats you different.”
This came to me as shocking. Even though I saw how Sesshomaru acted when zumie came along…but him acting ‘different’ with me seemed impossible. “hes just being nice..”
She shook her head.. “that’s just it. Hes being nice. Compaired to how he usually i-
“ the door slid open. Me and the maid turnd to the door and saw Sesshomaru standing there. “what are you doing up.” He demanded emotionlessly to the maid. She bowed down quickly “sorry m’lord I wa-“
“I was keeping her up. I asked her to try my dish out. Sorry about that…you probably wanna sleep ja?”
Hers showed her thankfulness for saving her tail. She nodded “yes.goodnight” she bows again and leaves. I go back to eating my fruit while sitting on a high chair.
sesshomarus eyes studied me. he then looked at what I was eating. “What is that.” “its good…here ill make you one.”
I took out all the fruits AGAIN an started making the food. While making it I heard Sesshomaru say ‘I don’t eat human food.”
“its kinda too late..i mean I all ready started.” I was done quickly. I put a spoon in the middle and handed it to him. “try it..” Sesshomaru looked at me “no.” I put on a smile “come on…please?” I pick some up with the spoon and hold it to his lips. He sighed and opend his mouth letting my spoon in. when he swallowed the food. He looked alittle surprised. “see I told you..”
“I didn’t know you could make dishes like that.” I smiled triumply. “I'm full of surprises Sesshomaru..”