It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Twenty-Five

Amy’s POV

I was sat up on the blankets of my bed reading through the notebook that had been on the side. As i sat flicking through it i could here voices coming from down the corridor two voices i recognised.

‘....I want to know she’s ok’

‘be on your head it is then.’

As the voices grew stronger i knew who it was Alex and Ed. I could guess exactly what Ed was going on about telling Alex off when i heard shoes squeaking along the floor and echo of wait up in the background.

As the door swung open Dan caught his breath as he stepped into the door behind Ed and Alex who came to the side of my bed, whereby i was now dressed in some fresh clothes. I put the book down on the side, confused at them been here then looked at Ed who was glaring at Alex.

‘Alexander James Davies, what are you doing here?’

‘I...came to see.... Your fully dressed and not attached to anything.’

‘Well noted, I’m been allowed out, you however are in some trouble when we step out those front doors, you to Mr Hetherton.’

I climbed off the bed and headed out the door the three following behind me as i wondered into a ward next door and told the nurse in there i was off. I wondered down the corridor with my book held in my hand before getting to the main door.

‘Right Alexander, you should eb back at the venue meeting fans not seeing me. Next time listen to Ed and Daniel don’t join them next time. Now get me out of this place quickly!!!’

My hate for hospitals was growing as a taxi pulled up me quickly jumping in the back seat with Dan and Alex joining me and Ed getting in the front. As we headed back for the venue i was stuck between Alex and Dan.

‘Amy, I’m sorry. I panic when i know your hurt or in hospital, Dan too we can’t think straight.’

‘Your forgiven, just please go and meet the fans when we get back and if Gary yells it’s only Ed’s ass I’m saving.’

‘Fine.’

With that Alex watched out the window as Dan hugged me before watching as the venue came back into view, the hospital luckily not been that far away. I hurriedly got out the taxi following behind Alex whose trousers were slowly getting lower. As I walked behind him heading for Gary i was very tempted to pull them down completely. I thought better than that though. I walked up to Gary to see that he was surprised i was stood in front of him.

‘hey, they thought i was fine and let me go.’

‘By any chance did Daniel, Alexander and Eddie go collect you.’

‘They got there before i was going to phone you, once the gig had ended. Alex dragged Ed though.’

‘I guessed eh would they might want to be meeting fans now else I’m going to kick their asses later on. You go and get yourself on board if you like and settle down or get changed or whatever you want to do.’

I took the guys off Gary and wondered onto the bus putting my book down and changing into a warm hoody. Once i had gotten changed i headed back off the bus locking it before heading to find Elena.

She hugged me when i appeared in her eye sight as she stood talking to a couple of the crew members. I smiled glad i was back to normal it seemed before joining in with the conversation. As i stood there i felt arms wrap around my hips and a couple of aww’s from fans.

I turned around to kiss Alex on the lips and as i turned around again to finish my conversation i was met with the sigh of Ed kissing Elena. They looked up smiling before Alex was tapped to sign a few more things and Ed the same.

Once the fans had vanished we headed onto the bus ready to travel again. I settled down on the chairs laptop on the table. I sat updating my twitter for a while before Alex’s breath was felt against my ear, tickling it. He stroked my face gently before taking my hand closing the laptop and pulling me upstairs on the bus.

I followed him my hand still in his when he stopped in the empty section of the tour bus turning back to face me. As he did he placed his hands on my hips pulling me gently closer to him. Soon his warm breath was on my cheeks before his soft lips kissed my cheek then my lips.

Our moment was quickly interrupted though by Ali running up the stairs and almost into the two of us.

‘Dan, Dan i didn’t do it........ It wasn’t me.... I swear’

‘Ali there was no-one else there. Your dead mark my words!’

‘DANNNNNNN it wasn’t Ali.’

Elena’s voice shouting from downstairs stopped the two yelling at each other and Ali running off Dan in pursuit. I laughed at the fact they listened to Elena, mind you it could be advisable at times. The two headed back toward the stairs looking down as i heard Elena’s voice talk at them before they vanished again. Me and alex soon returning to kissing and cuddling in peace and quiet.

Soon the bus was in motion again and we soon settled to relaxing as we headed back toward the ferry port ready to cover the Irish dates of the tour.