In The Not-So Safe Arms Of Itachi

Chapter Three

“Itachi I’m tired. Can we please stop?!?” Naruto whined annoyingly causing Itachi to sigh irritably.

“No Naruto we are not there yet, so no we cannot stop moving, we are on a time limit.”
“Can’t we just break it? I'm really tired and my feet hurt.”

“You want to stop? As you wish, Naruto.” And with that Itachi swiftly picked up Naruto and threw him over his shoulder and carried on walking, smirking slightly and the younger boys’ effort to get down.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it, or are you really that stupid?”

Itachi stopped furiously and dropped Naruto so he was now on the ground sitting up and staring up at Itachi fearfully; Itachi slowly and menacingly put his foot on Narutos’ stomach and pressed down hard.

Naruto had two options, one: resist of getting pushed down and stay sitting and get a very nasty bruise or two: get pushed down to lie flat on his back so that he wasn’t resisting and still have a nasty bruise but not as bad.

Naruto chose option two and lies down so he was staring at the sky.

“Ah Naruto, what did I tell you before? Hmm didn’t I say I would I would punish you if you disobeyed me or angered me?”

“NO! You said you would punish me if I didn’t call you ‘Master Itachi’ or ‘Master Uchiha’”
“And have you been calling me that?”

“No... But I'm sorry I didn’t mean to not call you it, I forgot about it”

“Naruto I've seen you before and I know you don’t give up this easily, have I truly broken you? Or are you playing helpless, thinking I would take pity on you?” Itachi pressed his foot down harder on his stomach, making Naruto gasp for breath.

“Itachi... I can’t breathe please... let go... your hurting me.”

Itachi lifted his foot off the boys’ stomach and crouched down next to Narutos face.

“Naruto I will say this once and only once. If you disobey me, anger me, or do anything I dislike you will be punished, you are already going to get punished when we get back for disobedience and angering me, don’t give me a reason to punish you worse, I assure you, you will not like it. Understood?”

“Y-Yes”
“Yes what?”

“Yes Master Uchiha”

“Good boy” Itachi ruffled Narutos hair and stood up and looked down at him. “Are you coming Naruto-Kun or do I have to force you again?”

Naruto was still gasping for breath, trying to get his heart to a normal pace, willing himself to get his strength back and stand up for himself like he always would before, but he couldn’t find it in him, he was too scared of Itachi, he didn’t know how to be strong in front of him, Itachi had already beat him, Naruto could not compare, he could only hope that after he was good and got trained, could beat Itachi and run away, that would mean that he would have to pretend to be good and do Itachis’ ever whim just so in the end he could win and go back to where he belongs, away from where ever Itachi was leading him to.

“S-Sorry Master Uchiha, I was just catching my breath, I am coming”

Itachi waited patiently for Naruto to catch his breath and stand up. After about a minute he stood up slowly, as if in a lot of pain, and started to walk, with difficulty, over to where Itachi was standing.

“How badly did I hurt you Naruto-kun?” Itachi said casually.

“Not that bad, I'm fine really Master Uchiha” Naruto replied trying to hide the pain in his voice.

“Show me your stomach.”

“I-I'm fine really, you don’t have to worry about me.”

“Naruto don’t make me repeat myself. Show. Me. Your. Stomach. Now”

Naruto silently lifted up his shirt to show a large part of his stomach was beginning to bruise, Naruto looked at the bruise in surprise he honestly didn’t think it would be that bad. Naruto went to pull his shirt down when Itachi suddenly grabbed his wrist stopping him from hiding the bruise again.

“It seems as I had hurt you quite bad, I didn’t mean to use that much force.” Itachis voice seemed to soften a bit when he looked at Narutos stomach.

“It’s ok Master Uchiha; I will be fine I can handle it.” To Narutos utmost surprise Itachi moved his hand and rubbed Narutos stomach, attempting to sooth it a bit.

“We can rest here Naruto-Kun until your bruise has calmed down a little, then we must move on.”

“But what about that time limit, I don’t want you to get into trouble.”

“It will be fine, do not worry, just go and lie down.”

Naruto silently lied down and tried to relax his muscles, and think of something to calm his nerves, he thought he was doing well in his submissive act, he thought Itachi might be believing him, soon he could stop being so submissive and beat Itachi, then go and find Sasuke again and bring him back. Naruto continued thinking his thoughts unaware of someone watching him think and relax.

Itachi sat down beside Narutos laying form and unconsciously started to play with the younger boys’ hair, Naruto didn’t seem to notice either he was too deep in thought. There was something about Naruto that made Itachi fascinated in him and for some reason there Itachi didn’t want to hurt this sun-kissed blonde haired, azure eyed boy and that confused Itachi, he was supposed to be this heartless man, that killed his clan without regret and was supposed to use Naruto for his own evil plans instead of feeling soft around him, he had to break that, he needed to think like he did before and not let this boy get to him, he must carry on his plan for destruction.

Naruto still thinking of the past about how he and Sasuke were training together and all the times they got annoyed with each other, all the times when Naruto had a crush on Sakura when she was constantly mean to him and Sasuke continued to hate her, the last words he said to her before he left must have shattered her heart, Narutos heart shattered the most though, near enough everyone else in Konoha hated him except Sasuke, he liked him regardless of how he showed it, he did, and having his friend leave him shattered his heart to so many small pieces, and he left all because of this man who was beside him and had basically kidnapped him.

With those thoughts running through his mind he fell asleep unknown to the fact that Itachi was sitting beside him, stroking his hair and watching him, he didn’t think of anything else than Sasuke and fell asleep.

Itachi watched him sleep and smiled slightly at the sight
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the real chapter Three sorry, got all mixed up