Through the Camera Lens

Picture Twelve

“Okay, So we need to start planning a wedding.” Joe smiled lifting me up from my seat, I giggled and faced him. “Or we could.” He whispered dragging his finger down my chest. I gasped and pushed his hand away. We’d been back on set for two weeks, Joe staying with me, The world knowing that we were a couple, The haters hating on the two of us, The fans loving on the two of us, The two of us loving each other. “I’m kidding, I was thinking for the reception we could get married here.” He whispered pulling up an image “Then you can really be my Juliet.” He whispered kissing me. “Do you like it?” He questioned eagerly.

“Like it?” I scoffed, His smiled faltered. “I love it.” I whispered. “I love you!” I smiled kissing him.

WWW.OCEANUP.COM

Joe Jonas and Annie Wilson = Official couple

That is correct, Jannie as they are now known have said they are a real couple, No fake here, The duo have been seen together numerous times, like the following.

Image

AND THIS ONE

Basically we’re having a JANNIE post! YAY!

Image

and this one!

Image

But don’t go counting your blessings yet, What do we have here Ninnie?

Image

WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS, SHOULD IT BE TEAM NINNIE OR JANNIE??
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Jannie or Ninnie? Any story of mine you'd like updated???