Through the Camera Lens

Babe, You look beautiful tonight…. Meet at the usual spot? I smiled as I read the message over on my blackberry. I quickly hit the reply button before allowing my fingers to skim quickly over the keys typing in my reply.

Even from here you can make me blush…. And of course.. Wish Nick a Happy Birthday from me. I looked up towards my boyfriend who smiled as he read over his phone skillfully sending a wink my way. I blushed once more before placing my phone in my back pocket. “Hey guy’s I’ll be right back I’m going to get a drink.” I spoke a I picked up my wallet. “Anyone want anything?” I watched as Robbie nodded his head before reaching into his wallet. “My treat.” I yelled stopping him. He laughed before pushing his wallet back into his pant pockets. I smiled before standing up and making my way towards the snack bar, I was looking through my wallet when two pairs of heel clad feet were in my way. I looked up to the glaring faces of Demi Lovato and Alyson Stoner. I gulped internally as there eyes bore into me. “Excuse me.” I voiced before trying to get passed them only to be pushed backwards.

“No way. This is our area get out.” Demi hissed, I sighed this happened every time we meet.

“I’m just getting some drinks, So if you could.” I tried to get past them once more. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nick and Joe take notice to the small scene that was being played out. They both moved out of the way allowing me to pass. I smiled to myself as I collected my drinks before making my way back to my friends. As I walked past Demi and the rest of the Disney crew Demi pushed me causing my drinks to spill onto myself.

“Should have stayed on your side.” I saw Nick hold Joe back as I looked down at my soaked top and bits of my hair. “Stupid girl.” She spat before looking at me. “I think I improved it.”

“Enough Demi.” I heard Miley hiss at the girl, She stopped immediately. I felt Miley’s hand enclose around my wrist. “Come on we’ll get you cleaned up.” She whispered.. I loved this girl she was my best-friend she didn’t have to worry about the Disney Darlings code anymore… So she knew everything including the little fact about a special Jonas boy and I. “Joe wants me to get you changed.” She whispered as we walked over so I could collect my things. “And pack your bags. Your on tour for the next few days.” She added. Before we left I looked over at my boyfriend catching the eye of Nicholas before I found the eyes of my boyfriend Joseph Adam Jonas