Through the Camera Lens

Picture Seven

I looked around feeling out of place as I stood in a room filled with musical actors and actresses. Kevin and Dani were dancing, Joe and Ashley were making out and Nick was being talked to while Samantha stood by his side. I smiled slightly at him as he looked over at me. “Hey.” He whispered pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back as his arms sat around my waist. “I haven’t seen you in a while.” I nodded my head smiling slightly.

“I need to talk to you.” I whispered, He nodded his head before pulling me into an empty room. He turned to me and held my hands in his. “Nicholas.” I met his eyes. “I need to know your not going to leave me for another girl if I give us a chance.” He placed a hand on the side of my cheek.

“When I’m old and my grandchildren ask me who my first love was I don’t want to have to pull out an old photo album I want to be able to point across the room and say she is sitting right over there.” He whispered. “I want you to feel right about being with me.” He added. “I’ll wait for you, I’ll come visit you, I’ll even woo you.” He smiled. “I’ve never loved anyone more than I love you.”

“I’ve got to go to away, I need to think about it.” He looked like he was going to cry. “I want you to come visit me while I’m working on Evernight.” He nodded his head. "I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye."

“You already are.” He whispered. “I love you.” I nodded my head. “Do you have to leave me so soon?” I nodded my head once more, He sighed and pulled me into him. “I need you to trust me.”

“I do.” I kissed his cheek. “I always have.” I dropped his hand before I made my way out of the room. I heard Nick hit the wall as I left. I walked past Joe and Ashley who looked at me Ashley sending a worried glance my way. I looked down as I walked past everyone including Samantha Barks.

Samantha Barks bidding for Nick Jonas’ affections?

Both of Nick’s rumored leading ladies attended the after party for Les Miserables 25th birthday and both wore read dresses and heel’s, Who’s winning though, Pictures of both ladies below.

Image

Image

“Annie, This is Landon and Gaspard their playing Lucas and Balthazar.” I smiled at the before sitting down at the table read. We read through the script getting to know one and other. Once it was over I went back to my hotel room and picked up my phone and called Nick. I laughed as I heard his message, Our voices filling my ears

Frankie: I'm claustrophobic!
Nick: what does that mean?
Annie: it means he's afraid of Santa Claus!
Nick:...HOHOHO!!
Annie: stop it Patrick! Your scaring him!!

“Hey Nicholas It’s me, I just wanted to call you to say hello and that I miss you and that listing to your voice message made me smile.” I looked down at my hands. “I never thought leaving a voice message would be this hard, But talking to you and not seeing you even for the shortest amount of days is hard.” I paused before thinking. “I love you Nicholas Jerry Jonas.” I hung up before going and sitting on my bed, Just as I did a knock came to my door. I jumped up and ran to it praying Nick would surprise me. He didn’t. It was Britt Robertson who was playing Courtney she smiled at me and held up a bag of McDonalds.

“I brought dinner.” I laughed before allowing her to walk in. We sat down and bonded over McDonalds and scrubs before my phone went of, I went over to it and grabbed it.

“Hello.” I whispered. I heard Nick’s soft chuckle. I hear screaming in the background so they were not doubt at a concert.

“Hello Pretty lady.” He spoke. “I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.” I laughed. “And I love you so much and I’m going to come see you soon, But I want you to listen to a song first okay?”

“Okay.” I whispered. I heard him walk onto the stage no doubt as the screaming got louder.

If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.


I looked at Britt who motioned for me to put the phone on loud speaker, I did so and listened with her.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

More and more, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it's all because you're by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just gotta let you know
I never wanna let you go

Cause when you look me in the eyes.

And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
Oh


I had tears in my eyes as Nick spoke to me again. “I loved it.” I whispered. “One day I’m going to look you in the eyes and tell you that I love you.” I smiled as he sighed.

“it’s all I ask.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you want her with Nick?
Do you want her with Joe?
How do you feel about her with Nick?
How do you feel about her with Joe?
Favorite line?