Back Where We Started From

***ing Cocoa!

Morphine and I left the room were in giggling like crazy. I saw her twin and yelled, “FUCKING COCOA!!” Then ran towards him, jumping on his back
.
“Who is that?” He said, obviously confused by my voice change.
“It’s me, Alyssa you tall son of a ghost.”

He dropped me and turned around then picked me up to hug me.

He squeezed a bit too hard so I poked his side causing him to drop me and him to giggle.

“Codeine.. are you ticklish?!” I shouted in awe
.
“No!” He yelled running towards Morphine.

“Yes you are!” Morphine yelled.

Meanwhile George had told Kelsie to bring him into the kitchen to see what the noise was.
“Kelsie!! Guess what!” I yelled.

“What?”

“Cocoa is ticklish!”

When I said that, Morphine started to poke her twin’s sides causing him to flinch and giggle the way people do when they get tickled.

“Stop it.” He said, whining and laughing.

Kelsie began to laugh at this fact and grinned.

Soon, a doorbell rang. “Who is it?!” I shouted and ran towards the door like a track runner on steroids.
“It’s us!” the voice of 5 people said, opening the door and coming into the house.

I raised my eyebrow and put hands on my hips.

“ Out. I did not say you can come in. Let’s try this again.”

Kelsie, George, Cocoa, and Morph were laughing by now.

They shuffled out the door and I said the two words, “Come in.” The all piled in again and I laughed.

Somehow Imiraculously ended up in Jorel’s lap because there were no other seats.

Someone has also turned the TV on and it was on MTV playing some music video that said, "Famous Last Words."

The video ended and an interview with some band called Tokio Hotel came on.

Codeine pointed to the screen and yelled, “I KNOW THAT BAND’S SINGER AND GUITARIST!!

“Sure you do.” Morphine said.

“I do though! When I had to model one of their shirts!”

"When?" Morphine asked.

"Last week, when I had to take that flight to New York I met them."

The argueing went on til Codeine's phone rang and he said, "Hi Bill. My siiiiiister wants to talk to you." He gave to phone to Morphine and she almost feinted.

Morphine handed the phone back and Codeine said, "I wanted to prove to her I knew you guys because she was being a stubborn little girl."

"Hey! You're only eleven minutes older than me, you ass!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a note, two years ago I was making ramen noodle in the microwave at my grandma's house. The microwave was high. Well I went to take the bowl out of the microwave -this was scalding hot water- and it TIPPED on my chest. I had to go to the ER for 2nd / 3rd degree burns. Don't remeber, it wasn't that bad because it barely hurt, but the water burn bubbles were fun to pop, lmfao.