Status: Incomplete and not being continued.

One Sail

02/03

The boat bobbed up and down with the small waves as we traveled to my grandfather’s house on the water. Clint directed the boat so we headed south. The fact that he was so enthusiastic about boating made both me and my family happy.
A laugh came from my lips at the sight of Mickey in her little dog life jacket as she yipped up at Clint. He smiled down at her before saying to me,

“Would you take that thing off her?”

I chuckled and nodded. I knelt down and clapped my hands to call her over. She waddled to me before I took of the ridiculous orange floating device. As I threw it down into the cabin, my voice said to Clint,

“I told you that was pointless.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he muttered, turning the boat to the right slightly. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, I saw the slight smile on his face.
~
The sun beat down as the day grew longer. Out of curiosity, I checked the weather from my laptop. On the water, it was ninety degrees. My first instinct was to bring Mickey down into the cabin where it was cooler so she wouldn’t overheat. While down there, I decided to change into my bathing suit just in case I wanted to go for a swim.
When I came back up, Clint was lying down on the deck, shielding his face from the sun with his arm. A small giggle escaped from my lips. My body slipped under his arm and wiggled my way into his side. He groaned.

“Mar…”

“Yes?” My head rest on his chest.

“Can we stop here and go swimming?”

I got up and my legs carried me to the anchor before letting it hit the sea floor. I closed the sails so our boat wouldn’t wander off. As I went back to Clint, the shirt over my bathing suit left my body and found its way to somewhere on the deck. The same went for my shorts. And before I knew it, my whole body was submerged in the cool sea water with the splash hitting Clint.
My head broke the water with a laugh at Clint who was soaking wet. Soon enough, his shirt, sun glasses, hat, and shoes were gone and he was in the water with me. We splashed around for a bit with Mickey barking at us from the deck. Before we knew it, she was paddling around us in that cute way that she just owned.
After a while, we began to get tired and hungry. Once Clint had gotten back onto the deck, (not very gracefully, may I add) he pulled me, with Mickey in my arms, up. Mickey shook out her fur, getting me and Clint wet. We laughed and headed down into the cabin for dinner.
While I got dried off and changed, Clint got started on making food. My hands searched through the suitcase multiple times. I only found one pair of underwear in it. This is what I get for letting Clint pack. I was left in an oversized shirt and my bathing suit bottoms.
My body slid into the booth-like seating at the small table before Clint placed a plate with Kraft Mac & Cheese in front of me. I dug in and so did he. This was our usual routine whenever we went out on the boat. We both liked it that way.

“So…” I began as I swallowed a bite of food.

“So…” he put down his fork and looked at me.

“I have no underwear,” my eyes gazed at him through my damp bangs.

“I knew I was forgetting something when I packed,” his hand grabbed his fork again as his smirk read his sarcasm.

“Were you thinking you were gonna get lucky out here?” I asked him nonchalantly. My leg brushed against his.

“W-well,” he stuttered as my leg traveled up his leg. “I w-was thinking y-you might want to since it’s k-kinda romanti—can you not do that?” he said, referring to my leg rubbing against his thigh. A chuckle left my lips. As if I was going to stop. This was way too fun.

“But I thought you wanted this?” My eyelids batted.

He gulped. My face moved closer to his, my eyelids starting to slip closed. My hand reached for Clint’s thigh; I could feel his body stiffen under my touch. Our lips meshed together as his hand reached into my hair and mine for his shirt collar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's crap and short.
Comment&Subscribe?