Status: Finished!

She Used to Be a Pearl

No Regrets, Just Love

After my little break down I tried watching a movie with my sister to stay calm. She decided to pick Marley and Me.

"Caty loves this movie." I sighed. "We watched it on tour when she was sick."

"John, you're ruining the movie." The sixteen year-old complained.

"Sorry. I just-"

"You miss her. Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you miss her so much then why are you with that evil ho?" She asked. "I would never forgive you if you left me for her."

"That's so true. I need to end it with her. That's the first step to getting Caty back." I said getting up.

"Can I go to watch her cry?" She asked getting excited.

"Sorry, kid." I chuckled.

"Good luck, John. But just remember, I have yet to approve Caty."

"Ah, Daze, you'd love her! She's into all that Taylor Swift stuff and she loves shopping, and she's so sweet. She'd be the big sister you always wanted." I gushed.

"Okay I think I approve!" She smiled.

"Good. Now I gotta get rid of Daisy and then I'll be right back."

"Kay, don't get AIDS." She said.

I shook my head and grabbed my keys before driving to Daisy's house. On the drive there all I thought about was Caty and Alex. Was he spending the night? How did he treat her? Did she miss me?

I finally pulled into her driveway then parked the car. I walked up and knocked on her door. I heard her scrambling inside and she answered the door wrapped in a bedsheet.

"John?" She panted.

"We're over, Daisy." I told her, rolling my eyes.

"What? Why?" She squeaked.

"You're cheating on me right now!" I yelled as I motioned to the sheet she was wearing."And I'm not in love with you. I don't even know why I got back with you."

"John baby I'm not cheating on you!"

"Yes you are! You're telling me right now that there's not a guy in there?"

"Okay, well maybe..."

"No. Goodbye. Don't call me." I said before walking back to my car.

I started it when I got a call from Kennedy.

"Hey man, where are you?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I'm just leaving Daisy's." I answered.

"Seriously dude? Just nevermi-"

"I broke up with her."

"No way! Congrats! Now can you please come over here?" He asked.

"Your house?"

"No, Caty's. She needs you right now."

"Did she say that? What happened? Is she okay?"

"No she didn't say that but she's been wearing your damn shirt all night." He replied. "Seriously man, just get over here."

I hung up and drove straight to their apartment.

I parked there for the third time that night and bolted out of my car. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Amanda opened it. She had a worried expression on her face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Alex," she sighed "He yelled at her and called her names. She was already having a hard time with everything but this just pushed her over the edge. Please just fix her. You're the only one who can."

"Where is she?"

"She's locked up in her room."

I walked inside and saw Kennedy sitting on the couch.

"Thanks for calling." I said as I walked to Catys room.

"No problem. I did it for her."

Kennedy was fond of Caty. She was like his little sister, but he was head over heels for Amanda.

I stood outside the door and tried to open it, only to find that it was locked.

"Caty, it's John. Can I come in?"

All I heard was sniffling and sobs.

"Caty, please." I begged.

"Here." Amanda said from behind me. She held out a bobby pin for me.

"Thanks." I said as I picked the lock. She nodded and walked away. The lock came loose and I turned the knob and opened the door slowly.

I saw a crumpled up figure on the bed wrapped in my shirt.

She was so upset that she didn't even notice my presence.

I sat on her bed trying to look at her. Her head was buried in her pillow and she was clutching her blanket and sobbing. I turned to get a better look at her and she noticed my movement and sat up quickly.

"Wha- what," She tried to speak but she was a mess.

"Shh, come here." I pulled her into my body and she sobbed into my chest. I tightened my grip on her and laid down on her bed. She stayed in my arms and her sobs shook her.

"Caty, I love you." I told her.

That one sentence was powerful enough to calm her down almost immediately. She lifted her head from my chest and looked at me.

"John, I love you too." She sniffled. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face was red.

"Tell me what happened." I asked softly as I gently wiped the last of her tears away.

She started explained everything to me and I felt anger rising in my chest.

"And then he started massaging me and his hands were going lower and I saw him staring at my chest and I left and that's when I came home and ran into you. Then he came back and apologized and I invited him in and he got mad because I wanted to end it and he called me mean names and said I didn't put out-"

"He said what?"

"He got angry because I wouldn't sleep with him." She said quietly, as if she was ashamed.

"Why would you sleep with him? You don't even know him!"

"I don't know. I think he felt like I owed it to-"

"That's not how it should be, Caty!" I told her seriously. "When you make love to someone it's because you love them with all your heart and you feel completely comfortable with them. It's not about feeling obligated. You do it to show the person that you love them and they complete you." I said sternly, taking her face in my hands and brushing the stray hairs out of her face as I looked into her eyes.

Before I knew it she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued kissing me passionately. She caught me completely off guard when she started tugging on the hem of my shirt. I immediately pulled away.

"Caty, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Everything you just said, that's exactly how I feel about you John." She told me as she placed a soft trail of kisses down my neck.

"Caty, you don't want to do this. You're vulnerable and hurt right now." I stated.

She pulled away from my neck and gazed into my eyes.

"Yes I do, John. I love you with everything I have. I want this." She said. When I didn't say anything else she continued pulling my shirt over my head.

I kissed her again and she started unbuttoning her flannel shirt. She finally got it off and tossed it aside. Our lips parted and she slid her tank top off of her body. She was laying beside me in her bra and skirt.

"Are you sure?" I asked her again.

"Yes, John." She smiled.

After seeing her gorgeous smile I got the courage to undress her further.

We made love for the first time. It was amazing. Sure, I had been with other girls before, but that was just sex. With Caty it was so much more, it truly was making love. It made me feel so much closer to her. It was the greatest feeling in the world.

Afterwards we laid in her bed and I pulled her body close to mine while we rested in silence. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you, too." She murmured as she gently traced my tattoos with her index finger. "Thank you, John."

"For what?"

"For loving me the right way."
♠ ♠ ♠
So how does everybody feel about John? Did he make up for what he did?
I got sooo many comments on the last chapter! If I didn't get to thank you, THANK YOU!
I like this chapter!
Please comment and subscribe!
Comments make my day:)