Status: On Hiatus

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Never Have I Ever

Image

That night we walked around the camp ground hand in hand. I felt amazing. I hadn’t felt like this in a long time. I wanted this night to last forever. This was perfect. It couldn’t be more perfect. My heart felt all warm inside.

“You wanna go back to camp?” He asked. I nodded my head and we started to walk back.
“Hey guys! So are you two together now?” Joe asked excited. I laughed and nodded my head.
“We sure are.” Nick said and kissed me.
“Ok save it for later let’s go were having a camp fire.” Joe said dragging us over. The fire was lit and they were sitting around it.
“So Lilly says that can you sing.” Kevin said smirking and handed me a guitar.
“Thanks Lil.” I said sarcastically.
“I didn’t know you wanted it to be a big secret.” She laughed.
“What do you want be to play?” I asked Lilly.
“Real With Me.” She said. I nodded my head.

I'll never catch a shooting star or call ya out on who ya really are,
I know I'm not the one you wanna win it's a losin game so I'm losin it

And I'm surprised we got this far with that barricade but I want more
I would be a fool to let you let me quit.

And maybe you should just say somethin
You haven't rehearsed but that leaves nothin
Along with me you've neglected the urge to be real
Real with me,
If I'd ask for one thing
Just say I love you
But I know you wont believe
Truth wont pass your lips I know
Stop pretending, yeah

I'm not surprised I let you in this far so it's
It's safe to say that I still adore you
I'm not the one who started this
And I wont back down
So keep pushin it
And on the day that you came undone
That day was the last day that I felt home
So I would be a fool to let you let me quit

And maybe you should just say somethin
You haven't rehearsed-but that leaves nothin
Along with me you've neglected the urge to be real
Real with me,
If I'd ask for one thing
Just say I love you
But I know you wont believe
Truth wont pass your lips I know
Stop pretending, yeah

And it was never about what you were not
But I don't know how much longer I can hold on
Hold on

And maybe you should just say somethin
You haven't rehearsed-but that leaves nothin
Along with me-you've neglected the urge to be real
Real with me,
If I'd ask for one thing
Just say I love you
But I know you wont believe
Truth wont pass your lips I know
Stop pretending, yeah.[/i

“Oh my god, I had no idea you were that good.” Kevin said once I finished.
“It’s the talent that she hides from the world.” Lilly laughed.
“Let’s play Never Have I Ever.” Lilly suggested. Oh great.
“Let’s not.” I said.
“Hiding any secrets?” Kevin asked.
“What? Pshh no!” I said.
“Yeah right lets play.” Joe said.
“I’ll start.” He said we all put up ten fingers.
“Ok never have I ever played this game before.” he said.
“That’s lame.” I said and put down a finger as did Lilly.
“Your going to hate me after this game is over.” Lilly said. Oh boy.
“Never have I ever played strip poker.” Lilly said. I put down one finger and noticed I was the only one who did. They all looked at me with curious faces but Lilly was smirking. That little bitch.
“Never have I ever caused someone to need stitches.” I said. Lilly put one finger down.
“Never have I ever yelled at a fan.” Nick said. Joe put one finger down.
“Never have I ever drank underage.” Kevin said. Both Lilly and I put one finger down.
“Never have I ever gotten so sick I swore off a particular type of alcohol.” Lilly said. Of course. I put one finger down.
“Never have I ever been asked to prostitute my body.” I said. Take that bitch. Lilly put down one finger and glared at me.
“Karmas a bitch. “ I said.
“Never have I ever put someone’s hand in warm water to see if it would make them pee.” Nick said. Joe and I both put down a finger.
“Never have I ever gotten a tattoo.” Joe said. I put one finger down.
“Never have I ever been in a fist fight.” Kevin said. Lilly and I put one finger down. I was down to three fingers.
“Never have I ever rolled over and introduced myself.” Lilly said looking at me. I glared and put down a finger.
“Never have I ever ran out of a bathroom screaming “Yay my period is here, now I don’t have to change diapers.” I said glaring at her. She put down one finger.
“Never have I ever told a girl to break up with her boyfriend so I could date him.” Lilly said. Now I didn’t even care about fingers.
“Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex.” I said.
“Never have I ever had sex with someone over eighteen.” She said.
“Never have I ever been paid for sex.” I said.
“Never have I ever had sex with a teacher.” Okay that crossed the line.
“Oh yeah? Well at least I’ve never fucked my best friends boyfriend!” I screamed.
“Well at least I didn’t break up my brother and his best friend cause I slept with his best friend.” Lilly said.
“Ok you know what that’s enough! We are not playing this game anymore.” Kevin said. Lilly and I glared at each other.
“Now apologize to each other.” Kevin said.
“I am not ap-” Lilly and I both started but he cut us off.
“Apologize!” He shouted.
“Sorry!” Lilly and I both said.
“I have a better game we can play.” I said.
“What?’ Nick asked.
“Kick the can.” I said. They all agreed and we split up into three groups, Nick and I, Joe and Lilly, and Kevin by himself. Nick and I went off and I honestly had no clue how to play this game I just knew this would give me alone time with Nick.