Status: Back on!:D

Dead or Alive

Sing me to sleep I don't want to wake up On my own anymore

“We need to go and team up with the rest. I need you two to watch V.” I placed the gun under my shirt on my back and placed a knife in my boot.

“Ok.” My father smiled as he fed V. My mother didn’t hold her much but by the looks of things she barely held Taylor or me when we were kids. There was maybe two pictures and the rest were with dad.

“We need to go.” Dead poked his head in the room then disappeared.

I quickly kissed my daughter’s forehead and ran outside and quickly got into the car I thought I would never sit in again. The leather of the seats were so familiar that it made me relax slightly. As he pulled out of the driveway I looked in the side review mirror and sighed. I didn’t like leaving her. Especially with a situation like this. But my parents were good hunters so they would be able to keep her safe.

Dean didn’t say a word really. He just asked where we were going and I gave him the directions and we were silent again. The tension built but I ignored it. I could feel his frustration shooting out of him and every blink seemed like a bullet shooting me in the chest and causing my own frustration and sadness.

There was nothing to say. Nothing could fix what he did to me and how much pain he put me through. I have to raise my daughter alone because my sister is going to die soon and I would be alone. Forever.

I pushed those thoughts away when we arrived at a mansion that looked like it belonged in a scary movie. We got out and rushed inside, guns ready, and Dean had to kick the door open.
I could heard a vehicle coming so we waited by the front door. Taylor gave the orders to
where to check, Dean and I got the basement. Great, just fucking great.

Once we got down there we checked every small corner and potential passageway or someplace someone could appear and attack us. There was nothing. Not even any potential evi-

“Zar!” My heart sped at my nickname he hasn’t called me in the gods know how long. I rushed over to where he was to see a backpack hanging from his wrist and the outfit that we saw Sabrie wearing last.

“She’s been here.” I whispered and was about to continue but we both heard a loud high pitch scream. We both took off and ran to the second floor before anyone else. We ran a lot faster than they did so that explained it. I suddenly flew against the wall and hit my eyebrow on the end table. I looked to see the yellow eyed demon.

“No!” Dean screamed and aimed his gun at the demon only to be flung at Sam who just appeared. Tuesday and Roxi started shooting their guns at him but they both flew out of the room. I got this sickening feeling when I didn’t see Taylor anywhere. Something was defiantly wrong for her not to be here. I stood as quick as I could, and almost fell down when
I realized how much blood I had lost. Blood dripped onto the floor a foot away causing me to look up. I saw Sabrie on the ceiling wearing a silk white nightgown with blood coming from her stomach. She screamed and burst into flames.

“Sabrie!” I cried out and I tried to attack the demon but he just laughed evilly and disappeared. The fire was spreading too fast. A arm was around my waist and pulling me out. “Let me go! Sabrie!” I reached out but the fire just spread after us.

“Where’s Taylor?” Tuesday called over the sound of the flames.

My stomach lurched when I heard the sound of Taylors scream in my head. The others didn’t react as they rushed out. Sam was gone, hopefully looking for her.

She’s mine now. A voice whispered in my head before everything went black.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

My eyes flung open at the nightmare. I shot up in bed and my vision blurred and I cried out and fell back down. A pair of hands were on my shoulders. The light was hurting my eyes but
I got them to focus to see Dean.

“Where’s Taylor?” I barely made out when I realized my throat felt like it was sandpaper.

Deans face changed from worry to slight frustration and sadness. His hands moved away from my shoulders and helped me sit up slowly and carefully. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

“She wasn’t in the house anywhere. We think someones got her. But we checked and checked before we left. Sam got burned, not badly” he reassured as horror replaced sadness. “But trust me Zar, we checked so many times. All we found was her gun and her
shoe. So there was definatly struggle.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat but it wouldn’t leave. “W-What about Sabrie?”

Deans eyes teared and he looked down and shook his head. I really started to cry them.
Uncontrolable sobs shook throuout me and echoed in my room. The pain in my head was severe, the loss of my two sisters. Even though Sabrie wasn’t my sister I thought of her as one. Something in me knew Taylor wasn’t dead but she was probbuly in pain and we have to find her but my body would let me calm down or move. At some point Deans arms were around me and his face was buried against my neck and I felt his tears that he shed for his little sister.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

I woke again to see that I was curled on my side facing Dean. He was sound asleep and that’s when I noticed he had a burn on his hand that was on my hip. I got up quietly and grabbed the first aid kit from under my bed and put some healing cream on his hand and bandaged it up. He never once woke up. I made my way to my bathroom to see that I had a large bruise from my temple to the beginning of my left eyebrow. There was stitches and a bandage. I threw my hair in a bun and threw on new jeans and a sweater and made my way down the stairs. I could hear a baby laugh and I smiled when I realized it was Vails. I walked into the living room to see Rox and Tues playing with her and Sam was hovered over a desk with his hands bandaged a little and he had a map and he studied it.

I went over and Sam jaumped when I placed a hand on his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair and offered me a small smile.

“How many days since-“

“3.”

My jaw dropped. “I’ve been asleep for thee days?!”

He nodded. “Your parents left this morning saying they needed to go on their cruise since the tickets weren’t refundable.” Hate thickened his voice.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” Sam reached up and touched my bruise causing me to wince.

“Sorry. How is it doing? It was a pain in the ass to stitch by the way. Dean was being to worried and hovering to much.”

“It hurts like a son of a bitch. Dean was worried?“

“Yeah I was fucking worried. Why wouldn’t I be?” Dean snapped from the doorway causing all the attention on him. V made a gurgling laugh and reached her hand out. She just started laughing the day we left to the mansion. Dean hasn’t even held her yet. But he did at least look at her and one side of his mouth lifted but then fell back down and walked over next to me and Sam.

“Sam when was the last time you had any sleep?” Roxi asked. Sam lifted his head and I realized he passed out for a few seconds.

“What?”

“When was the last time you slept?” She repeated.

“I don’t remember.”

“Sam go get some sleep. You wont be able to think if your passing out. Stay in Taylors room.” I ordered and pointed to the stairs. He was about to argue until I gave him a look and
he just sighed and left.

Zara…

A voice suddenly whispered in my head. I looked around instantly knowing it was my sister.
People gave me weird looks.

Taylor?

Whenever we were in trouble we used to communicate like this but we havnt in a while.
Taylor didn’t have any psychic abilities like I did so we noticed it was from me. But we hanvt been in a lot of trouble to talk like this so it surprised me that it still worked.

Zar Logan ha-

I elt the connection fail. “Dammit! Taylor get back here!” I snapped. I furrowed my eyebrows and concentrated so hard my head started spinning and my nose started to bleed.

Dammit Taylor! Where the hell are you!

S-Some wearhouse. I-I think on Ch-

And she disappeared again. A hand was placed on my back to snap me into reality. I took off to the study and sat down at the computer desk and typed in for any abandoned wearhouses on a street starting with a ‘C’. 20 different ones showed up. With the weak connection we had she was going in and out of consciousness and she was probably hurt. She would have stayed awake enough to tell me where if she was if she was strong enough.

“Zara what the hell is going on?” Tuesday ordered with her hands on her hips. Roxi held V and Dean was already behind me reading the screen.

“I talked to Taylor.” I said and went through the list looking for a street that started with a ‘Ch’. 9 wearhouses throught the state. I knew she was in the state and in at least a 3 hour time frame away. The connection was too loud to be far away.

“Ok Zar I think you need-“

“I’m fucking serious Roxi. I’m not lying! I talked to her. In here.” I pointed to my head.

They still looked at me like I was crazy or something. I sighed in frustration, not having the energy or patience to explain. I still tried to reach Taylor but I knew she couldn’t respond. I wrote down the list for any wearhouses.

“We need to search these. I’m not crazy so just fucking trust me.” I looked behind me at Dean with pleading eyes.

“We don’t have forever people.”

“Well we don’t listen to Winchesters.” Roxi snapped back at him.

“We don’t listen to anyone for that matter.” Tuesday snapped at him too. They REALLY hated
him at the moment.

“Well then listen to me. Please.” I pleaded. They nodded without a second thought and handed me my daughter. I kissed her forehead and handed Tuesday the list. “You two check out the first two. We’ll get the rest. Call me after every check.”

They nodded and left. I walked out of the room and Vail curled against my chest and yawned.
I smiled and kissed her forehead again. I missed her and hated leaving her. But I had to. I had to find my sister. She only had a certain amount of time-

I gasped and pulled out the phone. Tonight at midnight she would die. That was the end of that year. I started to cry and clutch Vail to my chest.

“Tonight?” Sam asked from the bottom of the stairs with some tears in his eyes. I nodded.
He still loved her. It was obvious. And she was going to die for him. This past year I have tried my damn hardest to break the deal but NOTHING worked. His expression hardened when his brother walked in. obviously Dean didn’t know Sammy still cared which broke my heart because I knew Dean doesn’t care about me either. If he did then he would let his brother care for my sister. I grew suddenly angry.

“Dean?” I snapped. He turned his head and raised an eyebrow. “We have until midnight and my sister dies.” That got him to look at Sammy and Sammy’s face lost all hardness. “So we are going to find my sister. But there is a problem.” He looked back at me without saying a word. “Will you watch my daughter please? I wouldn’t ask you id I didn’t have to. But I will see my sister tonight if it’s the last thing I do. So I need someone to watch her. If something happens to me tonight then tell Roxi and Tuesday to care for her.”

“What if they leave?”

“Then either raise her or let my parents do it. But she needs to be with someone who can tell her about me and Taylor. I don’t want her raised with strangers.”

“She won-“

“Dean I don’t give a shit! For once do what I ask. For my child’s sake.”

He just nodded. “But I don’t want to leave you guys to do this alone.”

“Dean just stay. I wont let anything harm her. And I will make it out. With or without Taylor.” He promised even though I know it is hard for him to do it. I held my daughter close and kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear that I loved her. I handed her to Dean who took her awkwardly. Sam was already starting my car. I slipped on my shoes and made sure my weapons were in place when I turned and lips were on mine. I kissed back and put a hand behind Deans neck. I pulled back and leaned my forehead on his.

“I never stopped loving you Zara.”

My eyes teared up even more. “And I never stopped loving you either. Please take care of my daughter.” I whispered.

“I will take care of her. That’s what fathers do. Our child will not grow up with a parent.”

I started to cry and then kissed him again before I left. I got into my car and Sam took off. We have 4 hours before midnight. My phone started ringing too loudly for my ears.

“Zar we found the warehouse.”

“How do you know?” I asked Roxi.

“Because they are here captive.” A deep voice replied with a laugh.

My tears stopped and even more anger erupted. “Where the fuck are they?” I snapped.

“Oh they are here. Logan has had a lot of fun your sister. Her screams are like music to my ears.” And just then I heard one of her screams.

“Let her go you freak!” I screamed into the phone and Sam took the phone and put it on speaker.

“If you want to see her alive for the next few hours then I suggest you get here. We are in the old Ice Cream factory. I know you remember this place Zara. Oh and Sam Logan really is having fun with your girlfriend. She’s screaming for your help. Cant you hear her?”

“SAMMY!” She screamed again then the demon hung up the phone. Sam took off so fast that I had to hold onto the edge of my seat.

We arrived at the warehouse in 10 minutes. It would have taken about 20 but Sam was going really fast. He turned the car off after parking and we took off inside. I pulled my knife out and Sam pulled out his gun. He kicked open the door and we were pulled inside and our weapons were flung out of our hands. I hit the wall and didn’t budge. Sam was about 3 feet from me also on the wall.

“Well well well. That was way too easy. Where’s Dean?” The yellow eyed demon stepped out of the dark.

“Dead. He didn’t make it out of the fire.” I said coldly and without emotion.

“Well that’s too bad. You two are losing a lot of people lately. Oh by the way Taylors almost gone. You two didn’t make it in time. Oh don’t worry Sammy. Logan was very very mean. You two have left her here for 3 days after all. Oh and poor Sabrie. She could have made a great demon if she would have just killed you both. But no.” He dragged out the last word mockingly.

I could slowly feel my powers breaking through his but I doubt he noticed because he was listening to Sam freak out. Once I broke free I flung my hand out and pinned the demon to the wall with the knife in his chest. Sam broke free and shot him between the eyes with the cult. The demon flashed then died.

A few screams echoed through the warehouse making Sam and I run towards it. He kicked at the door but it didn’t budge. I blinked and the lock unlatched itself and the door flew open. When I was really upset or full of adrenalin then my powers magnified and before they don’t even really exist.

Roxi and Tuesday were tied to a chair with blood on them. We untied them and gave them extra guns we had.

“Where did they take her?” I demanded.

“Through that door.” Tuesday pointed to a barely open door and we ran through it and down a hallway until there was a barley open door. Sam went through first and we saw Taylor on the ground barely breathing and she was a mess. Blood and sweat and probably tears knotted her hair and made it stick to her cheek. Her lip was plit open and a bruise on her cheek. She had stab wounds and burns everywhere. I rushed to her and tears were in my eyes. There was no sign of Logan anywhere in this small doorless, and windowless room. Roxi and Tuesday watched the door as Sam and I tried to keep her awake.

“Tay?” I whispered and my voice broke. Her eyes fluttered open but barley before they shut again.

“Come on baby. Stay with me.” Sam held her to him. Her head was under her chin and I held onto her hand.

“You cant die now sis. I need you.”

“I fought. I did.” She whispered and coughed. “It’s the best way to go. I save you all. That’s all I wanted.” She kept her eyes open and I knew it took a lot. “Keep Vail strong. Make sure she knows me. You mu-“

“No.” I repeated and cried. She couldn’t leave.

“You must stay strong too. Forgive Dean.” She looked up at Sammy who was crying. “I love you Winchester.”

“I love you too Henderson.”

She screamed and she flew out of his arms and to the ground and her abdomen was being torn to pieces.

“NO!” I screamed so loud that I couldn’t really hear it. Something was holding me to my spot and I couldn’t break the hold. I looked over and Sam had the same problem. Roxi and Tuesday were locked out of the room but some invisible wall. I looked back at my sister and she was still. Nothing was tearing at her and all out hold broke. I crawled over quickly and tried to wake her. “It wasn’t time!” I cried and leaned my head on hers.

My sister was dead. And I watched it with my own eyes.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

I studied my sister's body in the coffin. Her skin was pale white, matching the color of her hair. Our mom insisted we die her hair back to her natural color, so her roots didn't grow out. Typical mom. She was wearing a pretty glitzy dress. Taylor and I planned our funerals when we first got into this business, we knew we would die sooner or later, and she told me she wanted to go down 'Lady Gaga Style'. So she would attend all the partied upstairs in fashion.

She had her silver teddy bear tucked under her right arm. She slept with that thing everynight and we though it only nessasary to bury her with it. I had to tell myself it was like she was just sleeping and that i will see her once again when i slept. But it wasnt working. i couldnt stop crying.

We sat on the seats at the graveyard while the preist was talking. Dean held onto Vail and kept an arm around my waist. Sam sat on the other side and i held onto his hand with both of mine and leaned against him. It hit Dean of course but Taylor was why Sammy and I became best friends. He sat there and stared into space and let the tears fall. This was the only time i saw any of the Winchesters weak. Dean cried a few tears but stayed strong for me and his brother.

Each person placed a red rose on her casket. After Dean and Sam placed theirs i was the last one. I slowly walked over and placed the white Cally Lilly on her coffin amongst the sea of red roses.

"Sleep well Taylor. You went out with a bang. And you got your Gaganess on." I whispered to myself and turned away. I sat back down because my legs wouldn't hold me up anymore. I sobbed as they buried her coffin. People hugged us and left. My parents gave me a small half ass hug and said they will talk to me later. Like hell they would.

"Come on Zar." Dean stood and held out his hand. I stood and grasped onto his hand but i couldn't stay standing. I was too weak and broken.

"I got her Dean. Just take Vail to the car." Sammy said with no emotion in his voice and helped me up and placed an arm around my waist and practically carried me.

My sister was gone. She was gone forever.

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I'm tired and I
I want to go to bed

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
And then leave me alone
Don't try to wake me in the morning
'Cause I will be gone
Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I don't want to wake up
On my own anymore

Sing to me
Sing to me
I don't want to wake up
On my own anymore

Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I really want to go

There is another world
There is a better world
Well, there must be
Well, there must be
Well, there must be
Well, there must be
Well ...

Bye bye
Bye bye
Bye ...
♠ ♠ ♠
So lovies that is the END of book one.:D book two will be out shortly. I hoped you enjoyed book one. Book two has A LOT of interesting things.:)

Thankyou for sticking with us all this way. We really really appreciate it.

<3 Oreo and Elicity

Song: Asleep-Emily Browning