Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

I feel my memories fade with time,

3 weeks later

I grinned as we made our way to the studio. Today we would be finally meeting the guys of Avenged Sevenfold, My all time favourite band and to be honest, I was fucking ecstatic. Both of the boys in the back were groaning from the time which we had to get up.

“You guys are such girls, seriously” I said with a groan and they just moaned even more. Stupid boys. I thought as I turned up the radio blocking out their constant complains. Okay meeting my favourite band while I’m pissed. Not the best combination ever. I smiled slightly as I parked into the studio car park. And made my way quickly up to the entrance and walking inside.

“Welcome back Lexie” Jess said from behind a desk and I grinned widely, going up and hugging her.

“God Jess, I haven’t seen you in ages” I said and she smiled hugging me back.

“I know, We have to catch up sometime” She said and I nodded.

“Sure thing, Gotta go hun, bye” I shouted and she shouted bye back. I walked through the halls until we got to the right door and opened it slowly. To see five very familiar faces sat around a table, talking amongst themselves. I slowly walked inside and up to Sarah our manager.

“Hello Sarah” I said with a smile and she smiled back.

“Hello Lexi” She said and I sighed walking up to the guys.

“Hey, my names Lexi. You guys are coming on tour with us right?” I asked and they all smiled nodding.

“Well I’ll introduce us since no one else will” Syn said and I smiled softly. “My names Syn, That’s M. Shadows, Johnny Christ and The Rev. Our real names you can’t know” he said with a smirk and I smirked back.

“Brian Haner, Matthew Sanders, Zachary Baker, Jonathan Seward and the one and only James Sullivan” I said with a grin and they looked baffled. “I’m a fan of your work” I said with a giggle and they all looked at me, Smiles plastered on their faces.

“Nice to know you like us.. Actually were big fans of your work too” Shadows said and I grinned.

“Really?” I asked and he nodded with a smile. “Well.. Thank you” I said grabbing a seat and sitting down next to Johnny. “So you guys, You looking forward to the concert?” I asked and they all nodded.

“Yeah should be good fun, Especially being with two very beautiful girls” He said with a wink and I mentally groaned. Another guy who treats you good to get in your pants in other words.

“No point in flattery, it won’t get you anywhere” I said with a smirk and the rest of the band clapped and laughed in hysterics.

“You just got owned” Jimmy shouted and I grinned standing up and walking to the door looking out. Where were those guys. Just then I saw them at the bottom of the hallway fighting with a vending machine.

“Come on guys! There’s food in here for fuck sake” I shouted and they came running up to me.

“Sorry Lex” April said and walked into the room with me. She grinned as she saw M. Shadows.

“Calm down girl” I said with a laugh and took my seat again next to Johnny.

“Guys this is April Sanders, Sam Chambers and Bradley Nixon” I said with a smile pointing to each member as I said their name. M. Shadows grinned.

“You have the same last name as me!” He exclaimed happily and she bounced in her seat.

“I know!” She said. Wow.. They were going to get on fine.. I think differently about me and Syn. As Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy went to talk to the guys, Leaving me on my own. Syn moved chairs so he was sat directly next too me.

“Hello” He said and I leaned back on the chair folding my arms.

“Hey” I said and he sighed.

“What was with that come back?” He asked and I shrugged.

“I’ve dated guys like you, They say that just to get in the girls pants. It makes me sick” I said and he sighed shrugging.

“What guy doesn’t do that” He said and I scoffed in disgust. Until he grabbed my wrist.

“But, I didn’t mean it that way, You genuinely are pretty” He said and I sighed, But still blushing slightly.

“Thanks I guess but I still don’t believe you” I said and shrugged off his arm, Walking over too Bradley and resting my head on his shoulder. Best try and get along with them… I will be on tour with them for a few months… Can’t hate someone you’ll have to spend all day, Everyday with.. Can you?

“I think we should all go somewhere” I said loudly and our manager came into sight.

“No guys, since your at the studio, We need one last song for you guys to record” She said and I groaned slumping into the recording room and grabbing the mic.

“What song?” I asked and she looked at her piece of paper.

“Closer to the edge” She said and I shrugged smiling. I liked this song. As I got the signal we was recording I started singing.

I don’t remember the moment I tried to forget,
Lost myself is it better not said,
Now I’m closer too the edge.


I grinned softly. I may not seem too like my music but boy, I could get lost in it.

It was a thousand to one and a million to two,
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you.
Closer to the edge.

No I'm not saying, I'm sorry.
One day, maybe we'll meet again.
No I'm not saying, I'm sorry.
One day, maybe we'll meet again..
No, no, no, no.


As I finished the song everyone in the other room clapped. Some shocked, the band just for me doing a good job as they had heard me countless times before.

“Thanks guys” I said with a smile and turned too Sarah.

“Can we go now?” I asked and she smiled nodding.

“Well done, Go have some fun now” She said and I ran out of the room and through the entrance.

“Thank God!” I shouted hugging my car. The guys just laughed at me. This outing should be fun… Not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
2 comments till update?
Subscribe?
Her outfit.