Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

Too many people to ache over.

I sighed as the vibrating of my phone woke me up that morning. I groaned, Reaching out for my phone and pressing the accept button. Pressing it to my ear.

“Hello?” I said groggily.

“Why the hell did you leave the set yesterday Missy?” She asked seriously and I groaned.

“Sarah, Leave me alone okay. I don’t care, Call one of the others and just leave me the fuck alone” I shouted and she sighed.

“I guess you don’t want to know who your going on tour with then” She said and I all of a sudden became curious.

“..Go on” I said and she laughed. Maybe she’s not so bad.

“Only your favourite band in the world” She said and I squealed with excitement.

“Avenged Sevenfold?!” I shouted and she laughed softly.

“The one and only” She said and I screamed again. I’m surprised no ones been woken up by me yet. Just then April came walking in. I spoke too soon.

“What the fuck Lex!” She shouted and I only grinned happily.

“I don’t give a fuck, Were going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold!” I shouted and her eyes went wide as she started screaming with me. I put the phone back up to my ear.

“Thanks Sarah, I’ll talk to you later” I said still wanting to explode from my happiness.

“Bye Lexie” She said and I hung up jumping up on my bed, April joined me shortly after and started bouncing with me.

“Oh my god, I’ll get to meet them.. The best band in the world… With one of the most amazing guitarists in the world… I’m speechless” I said falling to the soft mattress below me.

“I know babes.. And M. Shadows is one sexy mother fucker” She said and I laughed happily. “Even if it is weird he has the same last name as me.. We’re not related, I swear!” She said and I giggled softly.

“I don’t know… I’ve never really like one of them but, If I did, It would have to be Syn” I said with a smile and she grinned.

“Maybe you can make something of this tour hun” She said getting up and walking towards the door.

“I wish” I said and she turned around, Exiting the room. I smiled walking up to my suitcase and picking out my outfit for the day. We may not be going anywhere but I still wanna look okay. As I finally finished my hair and make up I walked out of my room and into April’s. “April, What we doing today?” I shouted into the room and she came out moments later, This time dressed in proper clothes.

“I think we have an interview about the up coming tour and our new music vid” She said and I groaned flopping on her sofa.

“I’ve had enough of hearing about this video” I said as she came and sat down next too me.

“I know but come on, It’s only one interview” She said and I nodded. This better be a quick interview.

7 hours later.

“Your up guys” A man told us and we made our way to the stage. As I found our we were on the Alan Carr show I sighed in relief. This is the one show we can have a little bit of fun on, I Doubt he’ll ask us that many questions. As We shook his hand and he gave us our drinks. It dawned on me that, Now he’ll ask questions.

“So, Guys and Girls, you have a new music video recorded, yes?” He asked and we all nodded happily.

“Yeah we just finished it yesterday actually so sorry guys, you might have to wait a little longer” I said and the audience aww’d.

“Aw, that’s a bummer” He said and we shrugged. “And I also heard you were going on tour again soon, Do you have any idea who your going on tour with” He asked and I smiled cheekily.

“Were going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold” I said with a grin and he smiled at my sudden happiness.

“You really like these boys then?” He asked and I nodded.

“I’ve been a fan for ages.. They’re an amazing band and I can’t wait too meet them” I said softly and he nodded.

“Well folks that’s all we have time for from A loving murder. Well aren’t you a lovely bunch for picking that name” He said and we giggled softly. “Now no offence, But fuck off” He said with a grin and I smiled getting up and grabbing April’s hand, Skipping off the stage. I just couldn’t wait to get back to the hotel. These next few months best go quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?
<3