Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

I found you here, now please just stay for a while,

“Because I think I’ll end up falling for you..” He said and my eyes widened. Did.. Did he really just say that?..

“W-What?” I asked and he sighed moving away from me and sitting back down on the sofa.

“You heard what I said.. I feel something for you Lexie” He said and I mentally Aww’d.

“Oh..” I said. Why the fuck did I say that?! Why didn’t I tell him how I felt?!

“And I know you hate me and nothing will ever happen so, I’m just gonna go to bed” He said getting up quickly. “Night Lex” He said and stormed into the bedroom. Well, Night I thought sadly and laid down on the sofa. Wow it was comfy.. That was the last thing I thought, After, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

6 Hours later.

I woke up too the feeling I was being watched. My eyes softly fluttered open. I blink a few times to make my eyes used to the light and sighed as I saw Syn on the sofa across, staring at me.

“You looked too beautiful to wake up” He said with a sigh and I closed my eyes again.

“Shush, Brian” I said softly before getting up and making my way too the kitchen. Turning on the coffee maker. I loved coffee. “We hate each other, Remember” I said and he sighed laying back on the sofa.

“I don’t want us to make horrible small remarks anymore” He said and I shrugged.

“I’m sorry Bri, I’m not gonna let you fall for me” I said and he groaned joining me in the kitchen.

“I’ll happily carry this on then, I won’t let me too” He said grabbing the coffee before I could, Pouring a cup. He smirked at me and walked out of the kitchen and sitting back on the sofa.

“Oh very fucking mature” I said and he shrugged, Drinking his coffee. “Your Pathetic” I said and he growled softly.

“I’m fucking pathetic!? You’re the one saying we have to keep this up!” He shouted. I screamed quietly.

“I can’t believe I have to be on this fucking bus with you for six months! I’m sick of it already” I shouted and he took a step back, my rage shocking him.

“I can’t believe I fucking like you!” He shouted and April walked out of the bedroom.

“Wow confessions” She said with a yawn and Syn blushed.

“You heard that?” He asked and she nodded.

“Here babes, Have my coffee” I said handing her the mug and she smiled softly mumbling a thanks.

“Oh so she can have coffee but when I get some you have a bitch fit at me!” He said and I groaned.

“Shut the fuck up” I said and walked out of the kitchen area and into the living area.

“Wow, You two are not happy bunnies today” April said and I just sent Syn death glares.

“I’m fine, She’s on her fucking period by the looks of it” He said and I growled.

“Fuck you” I said and he smirked.

“What, Literally?” He asked winking and I scoffed.

“In your fucking dreams” I said and he grinned.

“You are!” He shouted and I held back a gag.

“You make me sick!” I shouted standing up and… I saw something in his eyes… it was hurt.

“Wow Lex… I don’t know why but.. That hurt” He said and I shrugged.

“All boys are pigs, you included” I said and he looked even more hurt than before.

“Don’t” He said, tears prickling at his eyes. I don’t know why I was saying this but, I was and there was no stopping it.

“Why should I?! It’s true! You don’t think about anyone else, only yourself!” I shouted and the water droplets rolled down his face.

“What the fucks happening in here?” Shadows said walking into the room holding his head.

“Nothing” I hissed and he seemed to get the hint, I was pissed. Brian was still crying and.. It made me feel bad. I shouldn’t but.. I couldn’t help it. I sighed heavily standing up.

“With the way you talked to me the other night.. I thought you was different.. I guess not” I said getting up and storming into the bedrooms.

Brian’s POV.

I stayed silent, Crying. I had never been talked too like that.. This girl had me wrapped around her little finger. If she was in a bad mood, she could fuck me up big time.

“Syn.. It’s okay.. What’s up?” Shadows asked and I sighed.

“I’m whipped” I said and he grew confused.

What do you mean?” He asked and I sighed heavily laying down on the sofa.

“I like her” I said and he huffed quietly. “She knows how to treat me differently. If I do something wrong, that happens” I said and he sighed. Does anything ever go right for me?..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?