Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

I hand you my mortal life,

A few days later.

Brian’s POV.


I groaned loudly as Lexie threw another skittle at my head. It had been four days and still, She hated me. I needed someway to show her I wasn’t like that. I wouldn’t use her and.. I am faithful to girls when I’m in said relationship. Even if she doesn’t care and nothing happens, At least she’d know.

“Can you stop that?” I asked and she just smirked softly. Her smirk was so sexy.. I softly bit on my lower lip. I groaned loudly and everyone looked at me. “What? Am I not aloud to groan in front of you” I snapped and they all looked shocked, turning there heads back to whatever they were doing before. I was so.. Angry. I stood up grabbing Lexie’s wrist and dragging her into the bedroom area, locking the door behind us. “Lexie I’m sorry” I shouted just wanting to get everything out. “I’m not like you think I am I’ve never had a one night stand, that’s all an act. My longest relationship was four years and the shortest was eight months. I am committed so you can’t hate on me” I said and her face was laced with pure shock. She finally believed me. She stood up and walked up to me, cupping my cheek with one of her hands.

“Have I really only just noticed how gorgeous you are?” She said and I smiled softly, grabbing her hand and trailing kisses over it.

“I noticed how beautiful you were the first time I saw you” I said and she flashed me a small smile.

“Why do you act differently in front of your friends..? You act like a complete dick head” She said and my heart partly sank. She thought this about me..?

“I know and I’m sorry! I don’t mean to be like that with you. It’s just.. I don’t want them to think I’m emotional about this stuff.. It’ll make me seem weak” I said but her smile never faulted. She had the same happy expression.

“But, don’t you think girls would be happy with a guy that has feelings?” She asked and I sighed heavily.

“I know they probably would but I can’t help it, whenever I like a girl I always end up driving them away with my behaviour” I said and she sighed, grabbing my face with both hands.

“Well, Start showing emotion and I could start doing this..” She said and I grew confused until she pressed her soft lips to mine. I didn’t kiss back at first but, as soon as I realised what was happening I did. She wrapped her arms gently around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. The spark as our lips met sent a small shiver down my spine and she must have felt it because she smirked into the kiss. She pulled away quickly leaving me disappointed.

“You start being nice, I might give you a chance” She said and I smiled softly down at her, Bringing her into a hug.

“Thank you” I said and she smiled into my chest, taking in my scent. I let her go and we walked back into the living area. Everyone stared at us as we walked in and sat down together on the sofa.

“What?” I asked and they just looked at us confused. “How come your sitting next to each other without clawing at each others faces?” Zacky asked confused and we just laughed.

“Mutual agreement” She said as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder. The looked at us for a second more before finally looking away.

“Hey Lex, Bri admitted something to me the other day.. Would you like to know what it was?” Matt said and I groaned.

“Matt, Shut up” I said as Matt laughed softly.

“What? I want to know now..” She said and Matt grinned.

“He’s whipped.. He likes you a hell of a lot” He said and I buried my head in my hands but Lex just stayed smiling.

“I know he likes me” She said and I looked at her, Taking in every part of her. She was so beautiful. I pulled the arm that was wrapped around her, allowing her to rest her head on my chest. “Do you want a chance?” She asked and I nodded my head slowly. “Then I give you one..” She said and I grinned widely, Kissing her forehead.

“Thank you” I said as she smiled closing her eyes. She looked so peaceful when she had her eyes closed.. I’d never felt like this about a girl.. She drove me crazy and.. I liked it.

Lexie’s POV.

As I laid my head on Syn’s chest, I looked up to see him smiling softly down at me as he played with my hair. I shut my eyes.. I believe I did right giving Syn a chance. Maybe he’ll treat me right… I hope he does… if not, I think I will literally cut his dick off. I’ve already had one boyfriend horrible to me..

*Flashback*

"Your just a fucking asshole that doesn't know how to treat a girl! you really think you'll have a wife if you treat her the way you fucking treat me?!" I shouted, I know it was a stupid idea but, i had to stand up for myself.

“You fucking bitch! Who do you think you are?!” He shouted and I cowered back in fear as he grabbed the buckle from his belt and ragged it from his jeans.

“Please, No!” I screamed as he just pretended not to hear me, Hitting my bare back with the buckle. I screamed as he threw the belt away and started Kicking me in the stomach.

“Please.. Stop” I said through sobs as he kicked and punched away at me. The last thing I saw was him grabbing a vase.. Then I passed out.

*End of flashback*


“Lex, Why are you crying?” Syn asked and I smiled as much as I could, Wiping my eyes of the tears.

“No reason Syn, I’m fine” I said and he sighed wiping away the excess tears.

“You’re a terrible liar” He said and I shrugged.

“I had a flashback of something I really didn’t want to think about again. I’ll be fine in a few minutes” I said as I got up from my place. “I just need some sleep” I said and he nodded taking my hand.

“I’m gonna go as well so I’ll go with you” He said and I smiled softly as we walked through the bedroom until I got to my bed and flopped down. Syn was about to walk away but I called him back. “Please don’t leave me on my own at the minute..” I said and he smiled softly. Getting under the covers and wrapping his arms around me protectively.

“Get some sleep” He said and I sighed happily.

“Night Bri” I said and I could feel his smile against my forehead.

“Night Lex” Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Please?