Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

We Both Know The Day Will Come But,

As we finished our dinner, Syn called over the obnoxious waiter and asked for our bill. I hated people paying for me but, I didn’t really have a choice about it. As the waiter quickly came over with our bill Syn paid it and we were soon on our way out of the posh building and towards Syn’s rental car. As we swiftly got inside and started the journey back but.. Wait.. This wasn’t the way back to the hotel.

“Erm… Syn.. Where are we going?” I asked and he smirked softly.

“Somewhere” He said and I groaned in annoyance. He’d already done this to me with the restaurant… where’s he taking me now?

“Please tell me..” I said with a sigh and he turned to me for a second, Smiling softly.

“Don’t worry. This hardly cost anything” He said and I nodded happily, Relieved. Finally.. He didn’t spend much on me.. As the agonising drive rode on, I was finally happy to hear that we were at our secret location.

“The beach?” I asked with a smile and he nodded happily, taking my hand in his. I loved beaches.. Just the sounds and sights were so.. Peaceful. It melted all my troubles away.

“Yeah, I knew how much you like the beach so I planned out a little something” He said with a smile and I grinned hugging his waist as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. But I soon ran away from his warm embrace as I saw the sea. It was the best bit about the beach in my opinion. Syn eventually caught up with me though. “Wow your fast” He said with a chuckle and I smiled taking off my shoes and dipping my feet in the cold water.

“I know” I said kicking my feet a little. I loved the water. I grinned childishly as I grabbed Syn’s Hand and dragged him into the water. He gasped as the cold water hit him. I softly took off my dress not wanting to risk damaging it and dived in deeper. He swam upto me and grabbed my waist softly.

“I will get you back for that” He said with a smirk and I bit my lip playfully.

“Try me” I whispered in his ear and pushed his hands off me, swimming away quickly. I walked up onto the beach and rung out my hair. Just then I spotted something. Were those.. Lights? “Hey Syn. What’s that up there?” I asked and he ran out of the water pulling his shirt off.

“My surprise” He said with a grin. The moonlight shining softly off his toned stomach. Wow… I grinned as he started running towards the lights and I quickly followed.

“Oh my…” I said as I could finally see the ‘secret’. It looked amazing… There was a blanket laid down on the floor with candles all around.

“Wow…” I said kneeling down softly on the blanket and Syn joined me.

“You like?” He asked rinsing out his shirt over the sand and I smiled softly.

“I love it..” I said standing up slowly and Syn got confused.

“I better go get my dress “ I said turning around and jogging softly. I could tell Syn was looking at my ass, I didn’t need to turn around to figure that one out. As I got to my dress not far from Syn. I gasped in shock as I felt someone’s cold arms around me.

“What’s up baby? Don’t remember me?” Alex said from behind me. His slimy voice almost making me want to gag.

“How could I not fucking remember you! You’re the evil bastard that’s left me scarred for life” I shouted loudly, ripping his arms from around me and throwing them at his chest.

“Oh come on baby, Don’t be like that” He said with a smirk walking towards me and I screamed loudly making him flinch back in surprise. He chuckled evilly and started pacing towards me. I sighed with relief as Syn ran towards us.

“What’s happening down here?” He asked me wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Nothing Syn. Lets just leave this bastard here to die. Hopefully he will” I said and Syn grew confused.

“Just tell me what the fucks happening here!” He shouted and I groaned.

“This is my fucker of an abusive Ex-Boyfriend. He made my life hell for two years” I said softly and Syn’s face glowed red with anger.

“You did what!?” He shouted, running up and grabbing him, Knocking him to the ground. He landed with a splutter as Syn was strangling him with such force. I placed my hand softly on Syn’s shoulder and he looked up at me.

“Syn… Don’t sink to his level” I said and Syn got up from him slowly. Not before kicking him in the stomach.

“I see you anywhere near her again, Your dead” He said and Alex just chuckled menacingly.

“You will see me again. And it won’t be me that will be the dead one, Will it Lex” He said with a laugh and I gasped. He ran into the distance and I felt my eyes sting.

“Can we go now?” I asked and Syn nodded grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the blanket to blow out all the candles. As soon as we were done we headed back to his car. I’m fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 Comments?