Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

I'd do anything for a smile,

I grinned as our your bus made it’s way to the new location we was going to perform in. I don’t know why but.. I was actually excited about this concert. I’d never really been excited about a concert but, As soon as I started giving Syn a chance.. I’ve been happier. It’s like.. My life’s complete now. Syn walked into the living area and grinned when he saw me.

“Morning babe” He said sitting down next to me and leaning his head on my shoulder.

“Mornin’” I said with a yawn and he laid his head back softly. I jumped lightly as his head shot forward and he smiled.

“I want to take you out..” He said and I grew confused.

“Why?” I asked confused and he chuckled softly.

“Like a date.. I want to take you on a date” He said and I smiled.

“You don’t have too..” I said and he leaned forward, Kissing my forehead.

“I want too” He said and I sighed. I really didn’t want him to go to so much trouble for me..

“Okay then” I said with a sigh. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and placed his chin on top of my head.

“Please let me do this for you.. I want to prove to you I can be good.. And romantic..” He said and I smiled, leaning up and kissing him softly on the lips. Syn was the only person I had ever felt sparks with.. I think that’s why I like him so much.. I actually feel something for him and not scared of him.. I think he’ll be good for me.. And hopefully I’m good enough for him.

Brian’s POV.

As I thought of places to take Lexie, I softly played with strands of her hair. I smiled as I finally thought if the perfect place.

“I’m taking you out tonight” I said with a smile and she took my hand softly, kissing it.

“Okay Bri” she said sighing and I lifted up her chin so she looked at me.

“I’m taking you out whether you like it or not so, just look forward to it” I said and she smiled softly, nodding.

“I am, it’s just… I don’t want you to go to all that trouble just for me…” She said and I groaned loudly, throwing my head back.

“It’s just a date. I want too and anyways I’m a rock star, do you really think it matters?” I asked and she shook her head ‘no’. “Exactly” I said as she moved her head so it was now in my lap. “So don’t worry” I said and she nodded, Closing her eyes. How did I end up with a girl like her..? I really hope I don’t screw this one up.. If I do, I will literally kick myself in the fucking balls. I don’t care if it’s impossible. I will do it.

“Just nothing to fancy” She said and I smirked.

“I can’t promise that” I said and she groaned. Hitting me over the head softly.

“Your stupid” She said sitting up.

2 Hours later. At the Hotel.

Lexie’s POV.


As I got into the shower I contemplated getting back out to see what Matt was getting out for me. He insisted he knew Syn better. Especially with what he liked in a girl. I sighed as the warm water rolled down my soft skin. I heard Matt shouting me from the other room and I groaned quickening up my pace to apply the shampoo and conditioner to my hair. I quickly jumped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me.

“Yeah Matt?” I said and he looked at me wide eyed.

“Calm down Matt. Best friends girlfriend” he said and I laughed nervously, wrapping the towel around me a little tighter.

“Okay.. What you got out for me Matty?” I asked and he grinned holding up the dress and shoes for me. How did he even find these.. I didn’t even know I had them.. They were beautiful. “Oh my God Matt, your amazing” I said hugging him and he stuttered. Wrapping his arms around me awkwardly. I felt something poking at my leg and jumped back quickly. “Whoa dude” I said with a laugh and he half smiled grabbing his ‘lower area’

“Your half naked, What would you do if a guy ran up to you with just a towel around his waist and hugged you?” He asked and I thought for a moment as I walked over to my draws in search of some underwear.

“Depends how fit this guy is” I said with a sigh and he laughed turning around.

“Shout me when your dressed” He said and I nodded. He left the room and I quickly chucked on my underwear. I stepped into the dress, sliding it up and zipping up the back. Okay.. This dress was perfect. I shouted Matt back in and he smiled when he saw me. “You look beautiful” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you Matt” I said happily and he nodded. I grabbed my straighteners as my hair was already dried by now and started straightening the curly black locks. When I was happy it was all straight I started on my makeup. I applied my foundation thinly and lined my eyes with a thin line of black liquid eyeliner. When I stopped playing around with my reflection I turned around towards a bored looking Matt. “How do I look?” I asked and he looked me over once more.

“Syn’s going to fucking love you” He said with a grin and I smiled softly hugging him.

“Thanks” I said. Just then, I heard a soft knock at the door. “That’ll be him” I said and Matt nodded. Walking over to the door and then walking out quickly. Leaving Syn to walk inside. He gasped as he saw me dropping the roses he had in his hand.

“Er.. Erm.. Hi” He said with a stutter and I giggled quietly.

“You okay over there?” I asked with a laugh and he shook his head softly, Smiling.

“I think I just saw an angel..” He said and I placed my hands on my hips.

“That was so cheesy” I said and with a small laugh and he just smiled, walking over to me and grabbing my hands from my hips and holding them gently in his own.

“You look beautiful” He said handing me the red roses.

“Thank you..“ I said and I grinned grabbing a vase and filling it up with water, placing the flowers inside. “So.. We going?” I asked and he smiled softly, Grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the door and towards the elevator. As we got inside and the doors closed, Syn pushed his body softly up against mine; Kissing me softly.

“I’ve never felt like this before..” He said confusion taking over his facial expression. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed his lips, lightly tugging on his bottom lip as I pulled away.

“It’ll be okay” I said with a giggle and he smiled softly.

“I know it will, If I’m falling for anyone, I’m glad it’s you” He said. Why was he being so sweet to me? It was nice but, I wasn’t used to it. The elevator soon came to our stop and we walked out, our fingers entwined as we made our was out of the building and too Brian’s car.

“So.. Were are we going?” I asked bouncing up and down softly in my seat.

“That’s a secret” He said with a chuckle and I huffed, crossing my arms. He smiled slightly placing a hand on my thigh. His hand touching my bare leg sent shivers up my spine. This guy really knew how to get me going.

“But Bri… That’s not fair” I said pouting and he laughed at my childish actions.

“You look like a twenty year old, yet you act like a fucking five year old” He said with a chuckle and I shrugged.

“It’s just the way I am” I said and he smiled softly at me.

“Good because I like you just the way you are.” He said with a smile and I blushed lightly. “Were here now anyways” He said and I turned my head to look at the building. I gasped at the sight.

“Oh my… Syn why did you bring me here?” I asked in awe getting out of the car and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Your worth every penny” He whispered in my ear and I blushed softly as he led me into the posh building. It was beautiful.. I could have just got lost in the beautiful designs that were on the ceiling. “Are you okay?” Syn asked with a chuckle as the male waiter led us too our table. I nodded softly, Smiling up at him. As we sat down at our table, I realised the waiter was staring at me the whole time. He placed the menu quickly in front of Syn and quickly turned to me, placing the menu in my hands.

“What can I get for the beautiful lady?” He asked with a smirk and I saw the anger on Syn’s face.

“Excuse me? As you can see I’m her fucking boyfriend” Syn said and I smirked grabbing Syn’s hand over the table.

“Yes so can you please go away? I don’t need this” I said and he sighed walking away from us slowly. “Well that told him” I said with a giggle and Syn smiled squeezing my hand a little.

“As long as I can help it, No one else will get you” He said and I blushed lightly. It was more embarrassing this time with it being in the light. Syn grinned. “I made you blush” He said happily making me even redder than before.

“Shut up” I said quietly and he just smiled more, Sipping at his water. I think this was going to go pretty well...
♠ ♠ ♠
The date carries on in the next chapter.
Comment?
Subscribe?
I want 2 comments please.