Status: Complete

You're My Medication

Hot.

I woke up feeling cold and alone in bed. The sheets and covers were down by my ankles and J was nowhere in sight. Sighing, I rubbed my eyes and forced myself to get out of J’s bed.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower before I went to find J. I quickly scrubbed my body and hair before getting out and wrapping a towel around me. Wearing yesterday’s clothes didn’t sound very fun to me so I went to J’s closet and pulled out one of his many purple shirts and put it on with my shorts and underwear. His pants wouldn’t fit me so it looks like I have to wear mine… gross.

“Nikki?” I heard J walk into the room as I was walking out of the closet. He glanced at what I was wearing before smirking.

“Can get enough of me, eh?” I laughed lightly and nodded before thinking about what I told him last night. I really love you… I stopped laughing and held back a blush. How could I say that to him? I blame it on being tired…And he hasn’t even brought it up yet…

“I just wanted something clean to wear,” I said continuing like nothing had bothered me. J shrugged his shoulders and sat down at his desk.

“What’s the plan for today?” I asked and sat on the edge of his desk while looking at all the papers he had scattered everywhere.

“Well, Gordan has 6 search parties looking for you with that playboy’s help and funding,” he growled out playboy. I know he didn’t like Bruce, but he held such animosity towards him. But I kind of liked it because this is J’s way of showing he was jealous.

“I doubt they’ll be able to get me. You have like a million secret escape things here,” I mumbled thinking about all the ones I knew about. They were just precautions, but better safe than sorry, right?

“You’re right about that. I got this place wired…” he trailed off writing something down on a piece of paper. It’s probably about Batman and who he is.

“So, how’s Harvey?” I asked changing the subject. J grinned very widely and stood up. He began lightly bouncing on his feet as he told me what I missed.

“I was going to take you to see him…but Gordan had you hidden somewhere. Harvey only has half a face now and is going after Batsy because I convinced him it was Batsy’s fault that his squeeze died!” he was holding his stomach and laughing while trying to get a hold of himself.

I smiled a little, no not because someone died, but because J looked like he was back to normal. Well as normal as he can get for a murderer dressed up like a clown… Boy, why do I care about him so much??

I thought back to last night again and this time I couldn’t control the blush that took over. J finally stopped laughing and looked at me closely before feeling my forehead.

“You okay? Your face is red,” he said bluntly. I nodded and looked away before standing up and walking over to his bed to lay down.

“I was just thinking about last night,” I replied and stared at the ceiling. J raised an eyebrow before joining me on his bed. He made me look at him and we stared into each other’s eyes. I love his eyes, but at the same time they scare the shit out of me. Sometimes I can read him like a book and other times I have no idea what he’s thinking about.

This is one of those times. He kept staring at me and there was something in his eyes that I’ve never seen before and it scared me a little bit just because I wasn’t familiar with it.

“What about last night?” he asked and I turned my head away from him. I didn’t want to say it again, it’s embarrassing enough just thinking about it. Before I could say anything though, I felt J’s lips on my exposed neck. I blushed heavier and squirmed a bit before J held me still.

“What’s wrong?” he asked while kissing the sweet spot on my neck and nibbling on it. What’s wrong my ass, he knows what he’s doing to me. I turned my head more unconsciously to show him more of my neck. He took that as an open invitation and ravished my neck. Before I could stop it, a small noise came out of my mouth and I felt J smirk against my neck.

He began to trail kisses up my neck until they reached the side of my mouth. Turning back to finally look at him, my face with lightly flushed and it was then that I finally noticed that his face was clean of his face paint.

I reached up and rested a hand on one of his scars. J closed his eyes for a brief moment before crashing our lips together. I was taken by surprise, but that didn’t stop me from kissing him back. He quickly moved my legs apart so he could lay between them and pull me closer to him.

He bit my bottom lip while grabbing my hips to roughly bring us closer. Another noise came out and I slowly opened my mouth for him. J’s tongue was in my mouth… and it wrapped itself around mine. I felt my body heat up and I never wanted this to end. I arched my back at the feeling and J let out something close to a growl before kissing me rougher.

My fingers yanked and pulled at his hair and then J began to slowly rub our hips together. I gasped at the feeling and did the same back to him. I was nervous and slow at first, but when I felt his arousal I got more confident.

I looked at J in the eyes before grabbing his neck and pulling him back down to kiss me. He sped up our movements and the heat built up even more. My body felt like it was on fire.

J’s fingers began to slowly unbutton my shirt. My hands left his hair and I brought them down to his chest and stomach. I felt his muscles ripple under his shirt at my touch.

He had the third button undone when a knock interrupted us. J stopped and glared darkly at the door and whoever was behind it. Even I was irritated beyond words. My body was still hot and I didn’t want to stop yet… Did I really just say that?

I groaned and brought a pillow up to cover my face. J glanced at me before he slowly sat up.

“What?” he hissed.

“Boss, we might have some trouble.” It was Ruff and it sounded important. I felt J move off the bed so I took the pillow off my face and fixed my shirt so Ruff could come in.

J let Ruff in and he looked between the two of us before continuing.

“There’s actually two bad things going on. First, Gordan is in the area and he’s having his search parties go into the warehouses and look around. We need to move,” Ruff said. J was already over at his desk, grabbing all his papers and throwing them in a bag.

“What else?” J asked lowly as he zipped up the gym bag with his clothes and papers in it. He quickly smeared his face paint on just in case we ran into the police.

“Hulk was going through stop light photos and he saw—“

“Guys, we gotta go now! Gordan’s about to break down the door,” Skid was in the doorway panting. He had another gym bag thrown over his shoulder.

“You guys get out however you want. Nikki and I are taking the pipes,” J said not listening to Ruff anymore and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down the stairs and past the front door where they were trying to break down the door. I sped up my pace to keep up with J.

“What are the pipes?” I asked.

“The sewer. It’s the fastest and Gordan won’t be able to follow us.” I grimaced when he said sewer, but I would do anything to stay with J. We were going down another set of stairs to the basement when I heard the banging stop and then a lot of shuffling feet. They got inside.

“We’re almost there,” J whispered as we reached the bottom of the stairs and went down a darker hallway. We arrived in a room where a large man hole was. There was a lid and it was much bigger than the average size.

“Come on,” he said taking the lid off so we could go down the ladder.

“Don’t move.” We turned around and saw none other than the Batman staring at us. J grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him.

“Long time no see, Batsy, but Nikki and I must get going,” he said in his Joker voice. A small smile spread across his lips.

“Give me Nicole and turn yourself in,” Batman said huskily.

“Now those are two things that I’ll never do Batsy. You should know better than to ask that of me,” J replied in a sweet voice, but he was holding onto my wrist tightly.

“J we need to go,” I whispered in his ear. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle this," he mumbled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a lot different than the original. I wrote the original when I was like 15 so I didn't know how to write a romance scene very well and I still don't know how to really haha. But in the original, a lot of different things happened like Nikki got shot by the police while saving Joker by pushing him into the man hole and locking it, but it's going to be different. (: I hope you liked it!

comment please!!

Thanks to:
lissie.
cobra9874
HerInfernalMuse