Status: Active :)

Party In Your Bedroom

001

Kennedy
I shook my head, laughing as John flirted shamelessly with the waitress at the small pizza place we were eating at. She was not interested in the slightest. “That boy has got to give up already” I laughed, popping a bit of pizza into my mouth. Garrett and Pat nodded, mumbling something in agreement as Jared ignored us, texting on his phone, probably his girlfriend Monica. I noticed two girls, sitting a few tables away. The girls were watching John intently, cracking up.
“We aren’t the only ones who think his an embarrassment” Garrett noted as I nodded. I took my phone out and quickly texted John.
To: John Oh
Just give up already man, you’re a fool.
I placed my phone on the table, waiting for a reply.
From: John Oh
Never, she totally digs me.
To: John Oh
Dude, she isn’t interested, just leave. Look slightly too your left, see those girls laughing, Yeah their laughing at you.
John did as I said and discreetly peered at the girls and finally came back to our table, his head hung low. “Give up did you?” Pat snickered, causing us all but John to laugh.
“I totally had her” he mumbled, crossing his arms and huffing.
“Whatever dude, you can’t get chicks anymore” Garrett laughed, throwing a fry at John. John shrugged, picking up the fry and popping it into his mouth. “Dude, that’s just sick”
“Yeah well Kennedy can’t get girls either” I scoffed at John’s theory. “I bet you, you can’t bed 26 girls by the end of tour” he smiles, placing $50 on the table. Easy money, girls find me attractive and who wouldn’t want to sleep with a musician on a tour.
“Deal” I smirked, I could easily find 26 blonde sluts so sleep with.
“To make it interesting, it has to be each girl with a different letter of the alphabet and in order” Pat chimed in. John’s smirk grew as mine faulted.
“What?”
“You heard him you sleep with say Annabel blah then the next time it has to be Bianca whatsherface. No double dipping letters and in order” Garrett said. I nodded.
“Fine. Deal”

Arianna
Tilly and Jessica barged through my apartment door. Not bothering to stand up to see who it was I called out from the lounge. “Yeah sure come on in” Tilly plopped her ass down beside me, watching the re-run of two and a half men with me.
“Tilly you have to tell her” Jessica urged, causing Tilly to pull her eyes away from the television and grin at me.
“Ari, guess what?” she asked, rhetorically of course. “We got the hippy van” she screamed and wrapped me in a hug. “We picked it up just before we came here” I smiled back at her, standing up and taking a cigarette out of the packet. I grabbed the lighter next to it and gestured for them to follow me outside. Lighting up my cigarette, I took a drag.
“Okay, so did you get time off work to go?” I asked. Jess shook her head and Tilly nodded. “Jess, you have to go, without you it will suck” I whined.
“It’s okay I quit” she said with a shrug of her shoulders. We grinned at each other and started discussing our summer plans. Yeah that’s right; Jess, Tilly and I were going to follow warped tour around for a whole month. What could possibly go wrong?
Tilly pulled me out of my thoughts, a devious smile plastered on her face. “Is that okay?” she asked, I nodded mumbling a sure before I realised I didn’t have a clue what I had just agreed to. “So it’s settled then. Ari you better have the hundred bucks to pay me”
“Wait what?” I asked, confused.
“You just agreed to give her a hundred bucks if you couldn’t hook up with every guy on her list” Jess said, giving me one of her ‘are you okay? You look out of it’ looks. I nodded, taking a long drag before putting my cigarette out. After I said goodbye to Jess and Tilly and agreed to be ready by seven
tomorrow morning, I made my way upstairs to pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story,
Show some love?
Comments&&Subscribe
Spread the word :)