Status: Active :)

Party In Your Bedroom

004

Kennedy,
The second night of warped, the second party well underway. I looked around, carefully checking each girl out. I saw Arianna standing by Zack Merrick, giggling at something he said as she hung off his arm. I rolled my eyes, she must know him. John approached me, stumbling over. “D-d-dude. I got your bee girl” he stuttered, dragging the ‘bee’ out and leaning on my shoulder. “Be my wing man” he ordered, attempting to walk with swagger over to a few girls. “Ladies” he said smoothly, smirking as he looked each of them up and down.
 
They giggled; one of them caught my eye. A short blonde. She looked just like Arianna, only a little shorter. I shook my head. Seriously I have to stop thinking about her! John pulled me out of my thoughts, hitting my chest and repeating “right Kenny” I nodded, not having a clue as to what I was agreeing to. “So you know it was no biggie” he managed to say ‘modestly’. I rolled my eyes, looking over the girl again, and then towards Arianna, she hadn’t even noticed I was with a girl. Stupid Zack Merrick and his stupid muscle-y body. I’m not jealous though, not at all, I tried convincing myself
 
“I’m Bailey” the Arianna look alike said, pulling me into a hug. “Do you want to go somewhere, maybe back to your bus or just somewhere quiet?” she asked, hopeful. It hadn’t been until now that I realised John was attacking some poor innocent girl's face off, baileys friend no doubt.
 
“Sure” I smiled, leading her across the parking lot. My bus had its lights on which meant someone was in there and they probably wouldn’t want to be interrupted. Sighing, I led her past the bus onto a grassy spot near it. “Someone is on it. Wouldn’t want to interrupt” I mumbled and she nodded.
 
“Sorry about my friend, she is a slut” she said, smiling. I nodded.
 
“It’s fine. John Oh is the same when he is drunk” she giggled, even her giggle reminded me of Arianna! I groaned mentally, lying on my back and staring up at the sky. “You seem like a chill girl. Can I ask you something?” I asked.
 
“Only if I can lie on your stomach” I laughed and nodded, feeling her move so she was resting her head on my stomach. “Shoot”
 
I shut both my eyes, inhaling deeply. Was I really about to ask a girl I had just met advice about another girl? Yes, yes I was. “Is it possible to like a girl? One that you only just met I mean” I felt her nod against my stomach. “What if I slept with her then left to go out, leaving her a note but when I returned she was gone. Is it possible to love her and feel rejected and hurt at the same time?” She sat up; I could feel her eyes burning holes into me.
 
“Love is mysterious, it works in weird ways. Kennedy, you are a rock star and sleeping around is expected of you. She probably thought you do it with everyone so she left.”
 
“Thanks Bails. I don’t want to put you in an awkward situation or... well anything, but can I ask you another favour. If it isn’t cool say no because I don’t want to push you into anything, you know pressuring girls isn’t cool but uh sleep with me?” I asked, rushing my words. She looked taken back at first, and then smiled.
 
“Only if you leave me a note before you leave tomorrow morning” she grinned, jumping onto me and kissing down my jaw. I could add another to my list.
 
Arianna.
Bailey.
 
Arianna
 
Zack gave me apologetic look as he was dragged off by some guy I didn’t know. Alone at a party sucks so I set off in search of someone else to chill with and maybe hook up with. I spotted Alex Gaskarth, downing a beer; he looked as if he had been crying. Strolling over to him, I smiled. He saw me and returned the gesture. “I’m Arianna, you looked lonely”
 
“I am” he agreed, looking around. “Well I was, until a lovely lady accompanied me” he grinned, fixing the beanie on top of his head. I took a deep breath, leant forward and brushed my lips against his gently before pulling back.
 
“Sorry” I mumbled, as his infamous smirk that made girls squeal in delight crossed his face.
 
“don’t sweat it hey wanna hear a secret?” he asked, downing the rest of his beer, even though there was over half left. I nodded, leaning forward slowly. “My girlfriend fucking cheated on me and guess what I don’t even care anymore” I’m sure he meant to sound convincing, and he probably did to himself but his tone and his actions contradicted him. “I look like shit” he mumbled, leaning on me, so he was trying to convince himself I thought to myself.
 
“come on, I’m taking you back to your bus” I said, a strong tone coming through. He looked up at me and it wasn’t until then I took in how he really looked; like a helpless lost puppy. His beanie was lopsided, his clothes were wrinkly and mismatched and up close I could tell his hair was messier than his usual unkempt style, it was also greasy. The black bags under his eyes told me he hadn’t been sleeping much. I sighed, seeing Zack through the crowd. “Now you stay here. I will be back with Zack” He nodded, his eyes shutting slowly as I ran in the direction of Zack.
 
Zack picked Alex up without hesitation, throwing him over his shoulder. “be careful Zack, He isn’t...well” I hissed, pausing to find the right word to describe Alex’s mental and physical state.
 
“I know, but I don’t know why. He has been acting strange for the past few days. Won’t tell anyone why. Not even Jack” Zack carried Alex to their bus as I slipped into the crowd, trying to find someone, anyone really to talk to as long as they weren't a member of All Time Low. I knew why Alex was acting strange yet I wasn't going to tell a soul. I found Jonathon Cook, Singer of Forever the Sickest Kids. It seemed as if he was celebrating. I strutted up to him; his audience were applauding him winning at beer pong. Perfect. I planted a kiss on his lips, winked and walked off. Two in one night, I was on fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and Subscriptions make me happy.

Thank you for commenting:
Cupcake lover (I adore your name :])
RosaxMcrmy
Santino;
xXMrsAlexGaskarthXx
Danny Worsnop
SurviveThisWorld

Updates are going to be a little rarer for a few weeks. I have five other active stories that I'm neglecting because I love this story so much. Sorry but It won't be for long, Just until I write enough for my other stories to get them at a place where I won't put them on hiatus. Again, sorry. I hope I don't lose any readers because of this. But while you are waiting for this story check out my others, Also started a new joint story with paperbackxemergency, lolaXbunny and Nisha-May.Rose. It's called 'Let the games begin'. I'm excited for this story and you should check it out. Along with my contest 'Thirty one shots for you'

Sorry for the long Authors Note :S