The Glamorous Life of a Maneater

Everything I Need.

After two days in the hospital, Joe and I were allowed to bring the baby home. He was just the most perfect little baby in the world. I was riding in the backseat with the baby while Joe drove us back to our house. I really just wanted to get home and get some rest but little did I know my family had something else in mind.

"You two okay back there?" Joe asked from the front.

"Yeah. JJ is a tired though." I watched him yawn and close his eyes slowly but he started whining and I knew he was fighting his sleep.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'm very tired and I can't wait to lay down in that California King bed." I said.

"Shit." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Um, it's more of your family. They are having a welcome home party for both of you." He said.

"Son of a bitch. Dude do not take me home." I said."

"Too late. We just pulled into the driveway." He said. I noticed how packed our front yard was and I saw my family through the windows. I have a huge family but it didn't look like they were all there.

"You are changing diapers for the next month I swear." I said as he shut off the car and got out. He opened the door and got the carseat out. JJ made a whimpering noise but soon fell silent.

"Time to face the chaos." I said.

"Yeah." Joe said.

***

Later on that night, I was outside trying to catch a breather before going back in. Most of my company left with the exception of my Mom who just put JJ down to sleep, my Dad and my friends.

"Hey." I heard Brian's voice.

"Hey." I turned around.

"You okay?" He asked looking concerned.

"I'm very fucking tired." I let out a small chuckle.

"I would imagine, you just pushed a little baby out two days ago who is beautiful by the way."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You have this different glow about you." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like your in a state of bliss and I'm so happy for you." He said.

"Thank you Brian." I said.

"Come here." he held out his arms for me to walk into. I walked over for my hug. "And if he ever hurts you I will kill him." He said.

"I will call you first dude." I said.

"You better now come on. I think everyone is about to leave and want to say goodbye to you." He said.

"Okay." I followed him in.

Joe was sitting with my Dad who was laughing at a joke. I walked over to my Mom who was so happy to finally be a grandmother.

"Hey ma, are you guys about to leave because I'm tired and want to get some sleep before JJ wakes up." I said.

"It's fine go to bed baby. You did good by the way." She said. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you too baby girl." I walked away and headed to my Dad.

"Hey Daddy, I'm going to go rest." I said as I leaned down and hugged him from behind.

"Okay baby girl. Call me if you need anything okay?" He said.

I smiled and looked at Joe.

"I think I have everything I need." I said before I broke out in a smile and walked over to my husband. I gave him a quick kiss.

"See you in a few." He said.

"Bye everyone." I said before going upstairs.

I absolutely had everything I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Deidre and JJ coming home.

This story may have come to an end sooner than I thought it would but be on the look out for the others to be updated as well as two solo stories and a joint are going to be posted very soon!

Besos!