Status: will be active again soooon :)

The Bobbysoxer

004

I was frozen. All I could hear was my loud breathing and my heart thumping frantically inside my chest. No, I wasn’t going to do what she wanted. Who did she think she was ordering me around like that? Besides, even if I did do what that sadistic teenager wanted, how would I even go about it? Her mom was inside the fucking house!

I sat in silence for a good five minutes. I then stood up and walked slowly up the stairs pensively. As I reached the living room, I found the guys putting their jackets on.

"Hey, grab your jacket. We’re going to Johnny’s," Zacky informed.

I chewed the inside of my mouth. Yeah, this wasn’t going to work. Evelyn would be disappointed but that was probably for the best. What was I thinking? Of course I wouldn’t give in to a fourteen year old girl.

"Earth to Matt!" Jimmy whistled, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "You in there, Sanders?"

I blinked a couple of times, falling back into reality. "Um…I’m kinda tired. I think I’m just gonna go home."

Zacky furrowed his brows. "Sure?"

"Yeah, man."

He shrugged. "Okay. Well, I suggest you get some rest, dude. You don’t look so good."

I nodded in agreement. I didn’t look good and I didn’t feel good, either. I felt sick to my very core.

The five of us walked out of the house.

"See you tomorrow, man," Syn said, patting me on the back. The others did that as well.

"See you," I replied. I stuffed my hands inside my pockets and watched as they all piled into Zacky’s car, while I walked over to my own.

Zacky honked obnoxiously before backing out into the street and speeding away. I climbed into my car, settling myself in the seat. Then I paused, staring at the steering wheel in wonder.

Oh God, why am I even thinking about this? I can’t do this. I can't! She’s fucking fourteen! This is completely illegal.

A loud sigh escaped my mouth as I rested my head on the seat. Matt, you know better. She’s nine years younger than you and you know nothing can ever happen between the two of you.

I began biting my nails nervously; a stupid habit I’d picked up as a kid. I then stopped, reaching for the glove compartment and pulling out my trusty pack of cigarettes. I lighted one up between my fingers and took a long drag, rolling the window down. Somehow, I couldn’t bring myself to start the damn car and simply drive away.

I stared at the Baker’s house in front of me and noticed the lights on in her room. I closed my eyes. She’s waiting for me.

I took a few more drags, growing nervous by the second. I sighed heavily before opening the door and getting out of the car. Taking another long drag of my cigarette, I walked towards the front of the house, staring up at her window.

"I must be losing my fucking mind," I mumbled to myself, shaking my head. "Way to be a man, Sanders."

I dropped the small bit of my cigarette on the grass and stepped on it before I slowly made my way to the side of the house. There was a sort of ladder leaning against the wall of the house that had a few plants with flowers surrounding it. I breathed out before I started climbing the wobbly thing.

"Ouch!" I hissed, feeling a thorn stab my finger. "Shit, what am I doing?"

You’re being stupid, that’s what you’re doing.

I continued climbing my way up, swatting the plants away in the process. Once I’d finally reached the top, I noticed that her silky pink curtains were closed and so was the glass. I hesitated before tapping on the window, trying hard to be as quiet as possible.

I waited for her to come to the window, holding onto that ladder for dear life. If I died, this would be my last memory: trying to sneak into a house too see a fourteen year old pretentious girl whose sole purpose in life was to torture me endlessly.

The curtains suddenly spread open, revealing Evelyn, who looked down at me. A look of surprise flashed across her face followed by a wide smile, which nearly made me lose my balance. She immediately opened the glass and reached for my arms. I pushed myself up while she helped and just as I got through the window, I came tumbling down on the floor of her room, which caused a very loud thud.

"Shit," I whispered angrily, knowing that my idiotic fall had most likely reached her mother’s ears.

Evelyn snickered, kneeling down beside me. "You okay?"

"No." I sighed.

"Come on, get up," She said, helping me to my feet and brushing my clothes off.

"EVELYN?!" Ms. Baker’s voice suddenly called and her footsteps could be heard approaching the room. My eyes widened and so did Evelyn’s.

"Quick, hide!" She squealed.

"Wha—" I didn’t even have time to finish as she hastily shoved me into her closet and shut the door in my face. I sighed. See what happens when you make a wrong decision?

I ran a hand through my hair before pressing my ear against the door, listening intently. I heard the door of her room being opened.

"Eve, what happened?!" Her mom asked worriedly.

"Nothing, mom. I just fell," was Evelyn’s casual response.

"You fell? How?"

"Oh, you know. I was jumping and I got dizzy......and fell."

I shook my head, suppressing a laugh.

"Honey, why were you jumping?"

"Because I felt like it."

There was a brief pause.

"Sometimes I just don’t understand you, Evelyn. But anyways, keep the jumping to a minimum, huh? It’s nearly ten."

"Sure thing. Sorry, mom."

"Okay. Well, I’m going to bed. Good night, baby."

"G'night, mom."

I bit the corners of my mouth, waiting for her mother to leave the room. As soon as I heard the door being closed, Evelyn suddenly opened the closet with a sympathetic smile on her face. "Sorry about that."

I just shrugged, walking out of the small space and into the center of her room. I scanned it briefly, realizing how colorful it was in there. The walls had pink and purple stripes with a couple of paintings decorating it and a few posters. Her bed was placed against the farthest wall, where a few stuffed animals were laid against her pillow.

I narrowed my eyes. I didn’t know if it was just my mind playing tricks on me but I could swear that the stuffed teddy bear was giving me a grim glare, as if accusing me of something.

I instantly felt ashamed. I gulped, about to tell Evelyn that this was a mistake but before I could, she took hold of my arm, whirling me around to face her.

"You came," She spoke. "I thought you’d back out."

"I tried. You didn’t leave me much choice," I replied quietly.

She smiled. "You wanted to come, didn’t you?"

"No, I didn’t," I denied all too quickly.

Her smile widened. "You could’ve gone home. You could’ve left me waiting til sunrise." She giggled. "But you came."

I sighed, stuffing my hands in my jeans. "Was this a test?"

She nodded.

"And I passed?"

She nodded again. I laughed under my breath.

She gently took my hand and led me to her bed, where I sat on the very edge. That teddy was still staring.

"Do you like me?" She whispered in my ear, which sent a few chills up and down my spine.

I averted my eyes away from her face. "Yes."

She smiled, suddenly sitting on my lap. Her arms snaked around my neck, leaning her head against mine. I inhaled her sweet flowery scent. The smell of her hair had me wrapping my own arms around her thin body.

"Evelyn?"

"Yeah?"

"Is your mom really sleeping?" I questioned, fearing she would barge into the room any second and catch me with her fourteen year old daughter on my lap.

"Yes." She laughed. "Don’t worry. I locked my door."

I gulped.

"Where are the guys?" She asked.

"At Johnny’s."

"I still can’t believe you stayed behind," She whispered, snuggling her head on my neck. I rested my chin on top of her head. "Neither can I."

She pressed her body tightly against mine. I struggled to keep my breathing calm and easy.

"I can hear your heart beating," She said with a giggle. "Is there something wrong?"

"Everything about this is wrong and you know it," I answered discerningly

"But doesn’t that make it more fun?" She lifted her head to look at me.

"Barely," I muttered.

She giggled, detaching herself from my lap and I watched as she climbed on her bed, positioning herself behind me.

"You’re much too nervous. I know what you need," She said and I felt her hands resting themselves on my shoulders. She began massaging them gently and I could feel my muscles immediately loosening up.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yeah."

She stopped massaging me and unexpectedly hugged me from behind; her hands locking themselves against my stomach. I exhaled loudly.

"Evelyn, promise me you won’t do anything stupid," I said quietly.

"Like what?" She asked, confused.

"You know what."

She laughed. "You’re so funny, Matt."

"I’m serious, Evelyn," I said sternly.

"Shhhhh." She kissed my cheek, and then planted a few on my neck, instantly giving me the chills.

"Matty?"

"What?" I breathed.

"Do you think I’m beautiful?" She asked, ceasing the small kisses.

I gave her a strange look. "You know I do."

She grinned. "Do I make you sweat?"

Okay, now she’s really just playing with me.

"Frequently," I answered honestly.

She licked her bottom lip before biting it in thought. "Will you kiss me?"

I paused as my eyes focused on the floor. I didn’t have the guts to kiss her first.

"Um…." I swallowed loudly.

She made a sad face. "You don’t wanna kiss me?"

I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "Yes."

"Then why don’t you?"

"I just…." I trailed off.

"What?" She urged.

I stared down at my hand, which Evelyn had taken, intertwining our fingers. "I just…I don’t wanna steal anything from you."

She looked confused. "What do you mean? What would you steal from me?"

I sighed. "I don’t know, Evelyn. Your youth?"

This made her laugh. "Matt, I’m only asking you to kiss me. And it’s not like you’d be my first kiss. I’ve made out with plenty of guys before."

"Not older ones," I mumbled.

"And how do you know?" She questioned wisely.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Have you?"

She bit back a smile. "No."

"See?" I rolled my eyes.

"Kissing is harmless, Matt."

"Kissing can lead to serious things," I retorted.

"God, don’t be such a prude." She rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked to the center of her room.

"Well excuse me for trying to be the bigger person in all of this. Need I remind you that you’re nine years younger," I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh, again with the age thing!" She sighed theatrically.

I rolled my eyes. "You’re just a kid."

She frowned "I am not."

"You sure act like one."

"What’s wrong with acting like a kid? This is me, Matt. And you like me for it," She pointed.

I rubbed my forehead. She was right. She was absolutely right. If she were older, yeah I'd still be attracted to her. But it was her childlike attitude that intrigued me the most.

"Whatever. But you have to look at this from my perspective. It’s not normal. You should be attracted to boys your own age."

She looked at me like I had seven heads. "Boys my age? They’re so boring. But, yeah, I can see what you mean. I’m not stupid."

"I never said you were stupid."

She smiled. "I like you, Matt. You’re so different. And you’re probably the hottest guy I’ve ever seen in my entire life, if I do say so myself."

This made me unable to contain a smile. Slowly, this girl was drawing me into her world.

"It’s true, Shadows. And all I want right now is a kiss which you still haven’t given me yet," She stated while folding her arms over her chest.

I slumped.

"Still refusing, huh? Alright, then." She shrugged. "Wanna play hard to get? I’m game."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you gonna do? Seduce me again?"

She grinned.

I sighed. "Evelyn, you’ve got me sneaking in your room with your mom just a few feet away from us. The seducing phase can stop."

"You’re not the boss of me, Sanders." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I shook my head. "You’re impossible."

"Don’t I know it," She agreed with a laugh. Then she walked over to her drawers and opened one of them, looking through some clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting ready for bed," She responded casually.

"Oh. Then there’s no point in me sticking around, is there?" I said, standing up.

"Wait." She pulled out her pajamas. "Don’t go just yet. Stay with me for a little while?"

Just the way she asked that made my heart melt. Sometimes she had a way with her words. It sort of captivated me in an unearthly form. It was like she was casting a spell on me or something. I know that sounds completely ridiculous, but I honestly don’t know any other way to describe it.

I found myself back on the edge of her bed. Evelyn laughed, pleased that I didn’t argue. She began pulling down her skirt, and my eyes widened.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Changing. Duh." She laughed, rolling her eyes. She threw her plaid skirt aside and went on to remove her shirt. I felt my stomach churning as my eyes laid on her white bra.

"Um, shouldn’t you do that in the bathroom or something?" The panic in my voice was evident and of course she picked up on it.

"If you’re too uncomfortable, you can look away." She laughed.

I instantly turned my head, facing her stuffed animals. The teddy bear was looking grimmer than ever. He looked like he wanted to kill me. I leaned over and grabbed the possessive toy, tossing it across the room, making it land in the corner with a squeaky noise.

Evelyn eyed me weirdly. "Um….is there a reason why you threw Snuffles in the corner?"

"Snuffles?" I repeated wryly.

"Yeah. Snuffles," She said with a laugh. "Did he do something to you?"

"He was staring at me."

"He stares at everyone."

"I don’t like him," I stated with a shrug,

Evelyn laughed at how serious I was being. She walked over to 'Snuffles' and picked him up, carrying him to her closet. I watched as she tossed him in there and closed the door, brushing her hands off.

"There. Happy?" She crossed her arms.

"Yes."

She smiled, walking over to me. "Now, about that kiss....."

I bit my lip. God, this girl is good.

"If I kiss you, will you promise to stop seducing me everytime I come over?"

She laughed. "Are you not able to control yourself, Matty?"

I gave her a dirty look. "What do you think? I sweat like a motherfucking pig."

This made her smile. "Glad to hear it."

"So, will you?" I pressed.

She looked thoughtful. "I'll think about it. It's just that seducing you is too fun. I mean, your face is pure comedy."

"You're a sadist," I stated, shaking my head.

"Moi?" She batted her eyelashes, while throwing her hair back over her shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. She noticed my impatience and sighed. "Okay. I'll stop seducing you. But trust me, you'll miss it."

"I doubt I'll miss being turned on right in front of Zacky and the guys," I grumbled.

She giggled. "Kiss me, Shadows." She motioned for me to come to her. I breathed deeply before standing from the bed and obliging like I was some slave. She had her arms open and when I was in front of her, she wrapped her arms around my neck. For a fourteen year old, she was pretty tall. And she definitely didn't have the body of a fourteen year old, either. She could easily pass for eighteen.

My arms hugged her waist and I leaned my face close to hers before kissing her. She smiled, kissing me back softly. I loved the way her lips tasted. It was captivating. I pulled her much closer to me, deepening the kiss. My heart was racing like mad, but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop.

Our tongues danced in perfect synchronization inside our mouths. Evelyn's hands reached for my hair, tugging on them quite hard, which only made this experience better. She began backing up, leading us both towards her bed. My eyes snapped open, as I stopped kissing her.

"Why'd you stop?" She breathed.

"We can't do this right now," I answered.

She sighed. "You don't want me?"

"You know that's not it, Evelyn. I do want you, just not right now," I explained, carressing her rosy cheek with my thumb.

She looked at me sadly. "Fine. Can you at least stay with me until I fall asleep?"

I smiled, nodding. "Yeah."

She returned the smile and unwrapped her arms from my neck, taking my hand. We both laid on her bed, and she rested her head on my chest. I began stroking her hair, as I stared up at the ceiling thoughtfully.

I was in her world now. And there was no way I could possibly turn back.

She had me.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is quite long lol but it was fun to write :) thanks to everyone who's been commenting & subscribing! i really wouldn't be continuing with this if it weren't for you guys haha

Millie <3